TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, July 17, 2015

Weird Glitchy Rooms (Video Edition)

As I pretty obviously hinted in my previous post, here are some videos I made that showcase some of the strange rooms! It goes without saying that I'm not a video good YouTuber, like, at all
So don't expect these to be top quality videos. They're just simple videos that tour the rooms

The first video is of the weird Search For Greely test blueprint room with the creepy demon wolf




Video 2 is of a room that I didn't show in my last post, the volcano room from Greely's Inferno




Video 3 is by far more interesting than the volcano room video. This one shows The Blue Heron, the boat used in an old tutorial for new players




The 4th video is of The Forgotten Desert's test blueprint room thing



And my personal favorite, Tutorial Room 2! This is the room you start out in when you make a new account. For some reason there are giant yellow rectangles... everywhere



I have a few more videos I didn't upload but those might stay that way for a long time. One of them (the video about the "touch all mushrooms to open door" adventure) might get its own post or something, I don't know

Well, because I have nothing else to talk about, I might as well let you know that I almost finished reviving the Unused Features page. That doesn't necessarily mean it will be up tomorrow, but it should be back up soon. It all depends on my schedule

26 comments:

  1. The volcano is perfect for roleplaying and clans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeyyy Meellloeeettaa mmmehh sssoorrttaa fwiend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Penguins are still on the voting chart! :D

    ~aaron816

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD now I bet everyone who sees your comment is going to vote for penguins now

      Delete
    2. But I like penguins... and eagles and rabbits, but they're already gone. If Meloetta makes a pet poll, I want ducks to win!

      ~aaron816

      Delete
  4. What about the editing thing.
    And rerevive Breadstick please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know why there are yellow rectangles. When peck shows you something, there are yellow rectangles pulsing around it? So that must be the after-affect in that idek

    ReplyDelete
  6. Irrelevant to this post:

    I was in Jamaa Township and I saw someone saying that the Winter Wishing Well thing from I think Special Delivery was beta. Someone believed the person and traded a few rares to get it. I tried to convince the person it wasn't beta but whatever that didn't work. Anyway, then I noticed the person who said the well was beta had a flower carpet, which I really want, so I traded for it. I traded my green worn and a turquoiseish long spiked thing [what are they called these days? gosh darn it] They accepted the trade but all I got was a Freedom Bunny Hat. I lost my worn and [worthless] spiked thing.

    In-game hackerz?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of that happening before but I have heard of some other hack thing. People can offer you four of the same item, and when you accept, you only get one of the item. Just another reason why I don't like trading anymore

      Delete
  7. If you are a Spring Bunny in Best Dressed and you change your eye color, the golden flower thing is behind the Eye Color Selection thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds interesting enough, I'll try that later

      Delete
  8. Mel, can you make a tutorial on how to get to the rooms (my browser blocks youtube) :L

    ReplyDelete
  9. Post the mushrooms one please

    ReplyDelete
  10. Does that count as hack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, that's why I followed people to these rooms instead of going there myself

      Delete
  11. Meloetta how do you send a message on the jammer wall with an emote? I keep saying "Hi (emote)" and then it just corrects to the emote. How do I fix that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which emote are you using? I heard the smile emote has problems

      Delete
    2. Yeah I'm using the smile emote.... I tried the wink emote and it worked. I guess it's only that one

      Delete
  12. that is so cool. And, when will Unused feature page be out yet?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Day 15 Poll Results

    Cheetah 6 (5%)
    Crocodile 4 (3%)
    Dolphin 6 (5%)
    Elephant 5 (4%)
    Kangaroo 3 (2%)
    Koala 6 (5%)
    Lion 1 (0%)
    Octopus 7 (6%)
    Otter 11 (10%)
    Owl 20 (19%)
    Panda 4 (3%)
    Penguin 3 (2%)
    Polar Bear 6 (5%)
    Raccoon 2 (1%)
    Rhino 4 (3%)
    Sea Turtle 4 (3%)
    Seal 9 (8%)

    Owls have been eliminated with 20 votes!

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners