TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Year 3 cake

It's (sort of) a tradition on this blog that I post a picture of my birthday cake every year. I may or may not have missed the last couple of years. I'm about 10 days late with this one, but here it is! Warning: It's... a lot to look at
(click to enlarge)

If you can't tell, the pictures on the cake are:
Cave Spider (from Minecraft)
Coffee
Drapion (x2) (from Pokemon)
Lamp (x2)
Moth (x2)
Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin
Jirachi (from Pokemon)
Cactus
Viperfish

There is a theme here, it's just not a theme anyone other than myself would guess. You can try to guess the theme if you want but the answer probably won't make sense. Here's a hint - the background is unrelated to the theme


In actual news, there are a whole bunch of new words you can say in Jam a Grams!
At first you couldn't say any variant of glitch other than "glitchin" which isn't even a real word...

But now you can say several formes of "glitch", sorry, and even some trading/gifting words

It seems like every time they add "sorry" to the Jam a Gram dictionary they take it away a few days later. There's literally no reason why you shouldn't be able to say "sorry" in Jam a Grams. We have to say "sort i" instead which sounds really weird. Hopefully sorry stays this time!
Now we just need "valentines" and "gram"
I can understand why you can't say valentines, but why not gram? Probably because of instagram, but what if I want to say jam a gram in a jam a gram? Using "valley tinsel day" instead of valentines and "jam a grammar" instead of jam a gram is just weird

Anyway, I found another SD card with old AJ images in it! There aren't many AJ images in it but I found this one that I've been searching for

This button used to show up when you logged in sometimes in 2011 or 2012. IIRC they quickly took it away. My guess is they forgot that most of their server names are the names of rivers for a second and needed new names. Then they realised shortly after that they can just steal more river names

ok

63 comments:

  1. DRAPICUTE AND JIRACHI :D
    That birthday cake is amazing :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waah, I liked that suggest-a-server thing >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah!!
    Happy really belated birthday maymay!!
    Was this an icecream cake? Bc remember I told ya I wished I tasted an ice cream cake- and I still haven't after all these years
    AND THE PATTERN IS JIRACHI ISN'T IT HA (I'm probably wrong but eh) *hug*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is icecream cake

      No Jirachi isn't the theme

      also hug hug

      Delete
    2. U always have ice cream cake
      I want ice cream cake
      Do u get where this is going
      (give me)

      Delete
    3. true but im still waiting m8

      Delete
    4. Y u no share ;-;�� i sad i wanted cake non sharer

      Delete
    5. ok so pokemon is the theme guyis

      Delete
    6. ^^ i didnt type that

      Delete
    7. b this is why you use your google account

      Delete
    8. Wow ok so... wut is theme then I give up mayn

      Delete
  4. OMG Jirachi. I may love infernape and have three statues of him on my desk, but I have personal attachment to Jirachi for nostalgia purposes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also my guess is things you like from series you like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you have a cactus plant in real life?
    Is your real name Maykaysufi?
    Ello Meep.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mai blog:
    theanimaljamroze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It says the blog's not found

      Delete
    2. Oopsies:
      animaljamroze.blogspot.com

      Delete
  8. Those Drapion look like they're going to steal that pumpkin pie.

    Well, they are part dark-type.

    And of course, the word "Sorry" will probably disappear now that you said you hope it stays. Because AJHQ logic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If sorry does vanish from Jam a Grams and it's my fault, I'm SORRY (get it because sorry ok im sorry bad jokes)

      Delete
  9. How do you pronounce your name o3o?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mel - oh - et - ta - three - ate - five


      : )

      Delete
    2. 3 ATE FIVE?! 3 Is Such A Meanie :-(

      Delete
    3. How do you know five wasn't the meanie and three ate five to stop the madness?

      Delete
  10. is the theme randomness or your favorite things because learning from the blog your favorite thing is randomness, lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that cake is like, amazing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg I love Jirachi its my favorite pokemon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That has to be the most interesting birthday cake I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I found that some of the server names are named after tall mountains in Africa ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't find girachi at first loool

      Delete
  15. 1st comment
    :)
    i missed the party i didnt see the post

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those birthday cakes are cool! Is your name Mayksufi? If so how do you pronounce? It's a cool name!

    ReplyDelete
  17. katie7 [lol to lazy to log in]July 19, 2015 at 6:18 PM

    Meloetta385 theme?

    and im sorry i spelled "to" wrong in my name i mean "too" ;-;

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yeh umm what does IIRC mean

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice cake! Lol lotsa pokemon! And woah, U got to NAME SERVERS ONCE!? Darn I missed so much coolness of AJ.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Day 17 Poll Results

    Cheetah 6 (6%)
    Crocodile 3 (3%)
    Dolphin 2 (2%)
    Elephant 6 (6%)
    Kangaroo 3 (3%)
    Koala 4 (4%)
    Octopus 13 (14%)
    Otter 12 (13%)
    Panda 5 (5%)
    Penguin 1 (1%)
    Polar Bear 4 (4%)
    Raccoon 2 (2%)
    Rhino 3 (3%)
    Sea Turtle 24 (26%)
    Seal 4 (4%)

    Sea Turtles have been eliminated with 24 votes!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey i found a odd glitch with the arctic wolf and mondays rare XD it shows a matching cast with the bag lol. here click here to see it on my dev!
    http://wolfy9r9r.deviantart.com/art/Monday-rare-glitch-547624139

    ReplyDelete
  22. Can I plz post about the new JAG vocab and give credit (of course)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Credit to the image of the vocab words ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  24. The detail on that cake tho! Look at the TREEEEES

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy late birthday!

    ~aaron816

    ReplyDelete
  26. lol i love that cake. minecraft and pokemon woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners