TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Monday, August 17, 2015

72

In my last post I said "Now let's wait and see if the next rare is one of those 3 colours and is in Jam Mart Clothing"
Well, it IS 2 of the 3 colours I talked about in the last post, blue and purple. Seriously, why do all rare have to be blue purple or green?
On the bright side this one isn't in Jam Mart Clothing for once! It's in the museum shop on its own page

If they follow the same pattern that the medical items followed, the next rare will be in the same exact place and probably the same colours too

In other "news" I was told by an anonymous person that the Walk-In Closet from a few days ago has an error or glitch or something with its name. In stores it's called Walk-In Closet

But in your inventory the word Wardrobe gets added. It doesn't even fit in the name bubble thing

I guess they decided to change its name right before it released and forgot to change its mouseover name? And unrelated to the name thing katie7 pointed out that it's not even a walk in closet. It's pretty much just a wardrobe. It should be renamed to "Wooden Wardrobe" or something. Or they could just keep adding words to it and call it "Walk-In Closet Wardrobe Cabinet Cupboard Locker Contain Vault"

And here's a question that I need an answer to:
Why does my wedding gown scent?

42 comments:

  1. Someone tried to scam saying this: O TRAD MEH GLATCH CLOSTI ON TRAD IT HAZ WARDR0B1!!1!"" I corrected them and said: No, Everyone's walk in closet has a wardrobe. Scam." Then she quickly replied with WATZ A SCEM??/ trick and left.- spiritcloud721

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A really similar thing happened to me. I provided evidence and everything, but she threw a fit. Then, she changed topics by calling me a, quote on quote, "meanie". SUPPOSEDLY, her age was 19, about to turn 20. She just left afterward. It's actually pretty funny to see how far a scammer will go :P

      (I'm gonna start signing cause wynaut)
      -Goshenite <3

      Delete
  2. I think they added ''wardrobe'' cuz they're too lazy to put it in the name when it's in stores lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also figured out that if you click on the Walk-In Closet Wardrobe Cabinet Cupboard Locker Contain Vault, it opens up a few sections (but it's still hardly walk-in)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And oh gosh look at the Daily Explorer's picture of the RIM.
    I dunno why but I burst into laughter XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holy squid that is hilarious for some reason

      Delete
  5. i need serious help

    http://picturesthaticanuse.blogspot.com/2015/08/my-never-ending-depression.html

    i really shouldn't be posting on here for advice...

    im sorry..

    im sorry yet no body cares...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss you May.. I miss your hi hi... AJ will never be the same without ya, dearest Mayksufi... I just..... I have nobody to talk to anymore....... Can you stop by AJJAM to say hi to me and other fans? (You have fans.. stop acting like your not cool, your one of the coolest poeple I ever met.) You made a difference in this community. I am honored to be your buddy
    -Rachel :)
    P.S. I sign my name when I am serious :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked the minute you posted.. Can you come on for a few minutes so I can talk with you??

      Delete
    2. I will not log off until I see you May.
      (Maybe at 9:30 because I have tons of homework so before 9:30 lol i know your EST so.

      Delete
  7. Pooooo, I don't like Bunny Hats that much. Well, at least I know I WON'T be spending any gems today. :1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mel, I feel sad. I kinda feel like we're attached. You know. Two-headed. Having you leave me makes me feel like I'm left with one head and one leg and am expected to stand on my own.

    Now excuse me while I go and stares at Mega Man for 72 hours

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your wedding gown may smell for a couple of reasons:

    1: It may not have been properly washed if it has been previously worn.
    2: It may not be the dress itself, but the area around you and/or yourself. In that case, go take a shower and return.
    3: It may be contaminated with wilibargus (I know, it's a stupid name), a substance that can potentially attack the brain with microscopic spikes, causing severe confusion. Have your dress examined if the smell persists for several days. If you don't, you will die.

    ReplyDelete
  10. MEL, if you hover the nm sun glasses emote the glasses go black the normal again and again :O

    ReplyDelete
  11. mel why when I look u up on aj it just keeps loading and loading?

    ReplyDelete
  12. PLAY WILD IS OUT FOR REALS THIS TIME GUYS CHECK THE DAILY EXPLORER

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AND YET I STILL CAN'T PLAY IT : (

      Delete
    2. HOW COME DO YOU HAVE AN ANDROID TABLET OR KINDLE AT LEAST (hehe caps)

      Delete
    3. MAYBE YOU CAN GET BLUESTACKS WHEN IT COMES OUT ON ANDROID SO YOU CAN PLAY IT

      Delete
  13. Hey guess what, they brought back animal bases in Play Wild!

    I posted a little about it in my post here:
    http://theanimaljamgear.blogspot.com/2015/08/animal-jam-play-wild.html

    Not trying to advertise, just wanted to show you

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners