TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

AJ Chat Rant Thing

If you've been playing AJ for more than 5 minutes you probably know there are a lot of problems with AJ's chat system. For example, that "famous" quote of mine: "We can't say the creator of the game but we can host pooping parties"
That quote is now sort of wrong because Smart Bomb changed their name to Wild Works (which we can say) but still.Another example is how you can say "wife" in the chat but you get a warning when you say "husband"

 As I said in the post I stole this gif from, I can understand if they blocked both words because they don't want people getting married in a game for kids, but why is one of them not blocked? It's like marriage in this game is perfectly fine as long as you're marrying a girl

Another problem with the chat is how you can't say the words "scam" or "hack" and any variants of those words. I guess they banned "hack" so people don't give hack threats, but what if you want to tell your friends you got hacked or scammed? Oh right, you can't without sounding dumb saying "I got scale" or "someone hawk me"
It's almost like they're teaching us to use bad English! And it's not like a scammer is just going to say "guys trade me im a scammer"
Plus it's near impossible to warn someone about scamming. You can tell them "watch out for kevinlovesnachos597 he is a scale" but what are the chances they will understand that? I guess most people by now know that "scale" translates to "scam" but what about newer players?

I definitely forgot about something that I could've complained about in this post

I don't really know what the point of this post was since I basically just took things from other posts but at least it's better than nothing? Probably not

58 comments:

  1. The chat on aj is suppose be considered as "free chat" no your wrong aj it's basically restricted chat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to complain about the removal of symbols and how you can't say "hii" or "byee" anymore

      Delete
    2. I WAS FIRST COMMENT OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I found this glitch[IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/20s8uo3.jpg[/IMG]

      Delete
    3. Oh, that's one of the many unreleased Jammer Wall features!

      Delete
    4. It tells you when there's a new message on your wall if you're scrolled up

      Delete
  2. Oops, is it strange that I went to two pooping parties..?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend Wando20 had a pooping party once so I went to it. I still have the picture somewhere

      Delete
  3. I have a feeling u posted this already but it must be me lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted something similar but a lot of things changed with the chat since then

      Delete
  4. Hey, meloetta! Whats your most favourite and least favourite character??!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Character in what? Any video games? AJ? TV?

      Delete
    2. Does Chiaki Nanami count? Chiaki is fave and I don't know my least fave

      Delete
    3. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT JIRACHI

      Delete
  5. Aj hasn't announced it yet, but if you check the appstore...
    PLAY WILD IS OUT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wait Play Wild isn't out, I accidentally had the Canadian appstore on :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not related to this post...

    The new Walk-In Closet isn't even walk-in...

    ~katie7

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you would be represented as any Pokémon, what would you be?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. So, Im filming my yearly backlog of videos for my Non AJ Channel, and I just finished filming Season 1 of Pokemon Battle Simulator. So, I wanted to know if you could join (it's free) and make an OU Team, and we can set up a time/day to have a battlle for an episode of Season 2? (Shoutout to your channel or blog or both would be included if you wanted)

      Delete
    2. I don't know I haven't done competitive battling in like a year I think I forgot like everything

      Delete
    3. OU is kinda broken since they allowed Black Kyerum in it.

      Delete
    4. Earlier today I got screwed over by a Spikes, Stealth Rock Roar team
      It was
      Extremely
      Frustrating

      Delete
  10. It is better than nothing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is kevinlovesnachos597 a real person? This is probably a question that makes me sound dumb, isn't it? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now someone's gonna make an alt called that, and make drama saying you lied about them scamming.

      Delete
  12. Hey pplz I started a plushie blog! Check it out on my blog, the blog address is www.theweeklyjammernews.blogspot.com


    Sorry if this is annoying, but my blog doesn't get many views yet, soo...

    ReplyDelete
  13. My best friend had a picking nose party on his storage.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey hey hey mello!
    Today is my bday:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. animaljamlegendarypalooza.blogspot.com
    :O ITS A CATERPILLAR HAT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just realized that the walk-in closet has the extra word "wardrobe" in it when you buy it o.o the word doesn't even fit in the little name bubble.
    Might wanna look into it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I played jamaa derby and a glitches happened.. [img]file:///C:/Users/Alex/Pictures/wow.png[/img]

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know you said you wouldn't be posting daily sometimes, but when will you post again? I miss your posts :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can ppl still get bee pets?!?! I wasnt on cuz mai laptop broke but now its fixed and i dont feel like going on. Lol. Also hai

      Delete
  19. AJ removed saying "hiyaa" "byee" and "hiiiiii"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and it's really annoying because my signature hello and bye were "Hii" and "Byee"

      Delete
  20. I frogot to mention that AJ blocked my message when I said "okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk"

    ReplyDelete
  21. 1. AJ has autocorrect now. Yes, you read that right: autocorrect. Try typing in "yesss" at the start of a sentence and it will change it to "yes". The words "that" and "people" will always be reverted to lowercase, and any punctuation you put after them is removed.
    2. Similar to the "wife"/"husband" thing - ever notice how you can't say "homo" but you can say "hetero"? Hmm...
    3. To conclude, the filter may be bad. But it could be worse. It could be Club Penguin's filter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You cna say hetero but not homo? That's kinda weird since AJ apparently only wants girls to have wives

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners