TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Thursday, August 6, 2015

AJ Update August 6 2015 - The Bee Update

 It's Thursday again, so you know what that means? A new episode of Gakkou Gurashi! And the Splatoon Update! And another probably disappointing AJ update!
 Today's update is certainly better than the last one which was just a pony update clone but it's not that amazing either. Everything in this update is bee related so if you're a fan of bees you can rest easy tonight... maybe

 Here's the Jamaa Journal

 I wasn't joking, it's all bee related
They put out 6 new items, all bee related. They made it clear this time that they are den ITEMS, not a new den lol

In Jam Mart Clothing...



In Jam Mart Furniture...



Yeah, all bee related. Saying that line over and over wasn't funny to begin with so I'll just stop
That beanbag chair pun though, wow

I wonder if this stuff will come back next year like the super pi day stuff inevitably will even though they were to celebrate a day that only comes around every 100 years or something

Page 2

I was expecting a new pet from this update but I wasn't expecting bees! Nonmembers can get bee pets too making them the 3rd nonmember pet

You can adopt them straight from the newspaper because logic

Page 3

Another one of those den item set vote things is here! That gives me a reason to update the unreleased items page lol

Here are the themes this time

Glitchy Gear

Movie Theater

Steampunk Parlor

 Those "glitchy" items don't look "glitchy" at all, they just look like they're in the same style as Infi-nut
I can tell that movie screen will be popular when it gets released

Page 4

I guess it's not all bee related because my favourite party is back, the Beta Party! I haven't been able to get there yet but I'm guessing it's exactly the same as last year

Page 5

Remember how snow leopards left the diamond shop for literally no reason? Now they're coming back!  They should've have left in the first place

 And of course we can't have a Jamaa Journal without ADS!

That's all for the Jamaa Journal and pretty much all for the update

There are bee banners all over the place now that can be clicked on

 You can click on them for bee facts and you can adopt bees from them

I give this update a... 3 / 10

Other than items it only adds an old party and one new pet so I guess you can say this is just another pony update clone. It's been a month and Jammer Wall is still exactly the same! Since this is a ponyclone my rating should be worse but I'm feeling generous because I'm half asleep so

Well bye I'm going back to sleep lol



47 comments:

  1. Like I said I'm half asleep so I probably missed something

    also Battle For The Beacon is gone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thursday is also a day for new Naruto shippuden episodes! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything happens on thursdays

      Delete
    2. Even on cartoon network.-spiritcloud721

      Delete
    3. Anything can happen Thursday. (Would understand if watched Big Bang)

      Delete
  3. Snow leopards are missing their tails mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a dark pathway to the far left of Appondale. I think it used to be just grassland, but I could be crazy (well, I am crazy, but...). On the world map view, it looks like the path could lead to the top left dark land realm. Last week, I also noticed a phantom border on the log-in screen page, which I think is new, and phantoms on scattered signs around Jamaa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dark pathway has been there since Appondale, I believe. Same with the phantom border. I haven't payed attention to signs.

      Delete
  5. I would be getting all the den sets except aj needs to add more slot space. I would move stuff to a storage except there's nothing to move or is there?
    I've checked but maybe I can move some sets to a storage so I can have more space I also need more pet space and and more clothes space I need more inventory in general XD I think everyone does too! Also I hope the bee pets stay because they shouldn't leave. Maybe since nonmembers have a new pet they will get a new animal?!?! THAT WOULD BE THE BEST!!! This is a long comment I'm gonna end it here..... Adios

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol they must bee busy lawl sorry i had to XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bean bags cost 200 diamonds!!!!

    ~aaron816

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAT THE HECK!!!

      Delete
    2. Is that what I get for buying 200 bean bags last week!?!

      Delete
  8. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1GadTfGFvU


    In all honesty though, I am so damn happy there's a new nm pet for once in what. 2? 3years? and that it's a new pet that's not in the diamond shop or gift card only? Hmm, AJHQ did something nice for once.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a theory. Before 2012, AJ had a good manager. Then in the last 2011 update they said, "2012 is going to be the best Animal Jam year so far!" Then the pony update came. And then AJ changed and not in a good way. My theory is that the first AJ manager said that in hopes that the second AJ manager would be a good one. So my theory is that AJ got a new manager in 2012. However idk if they say the same thing every year. But didn't they say something similar recently? Anyway my theory is AJ is getting a new manager. Unless they just say the same thing every year. Or I'm just WAAAY to old for this.


    ...

    Oh wait, I am.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i think this update is rly good!! mainly bc i lov bees so much *_* so smol and fuzzy,,

    ReplyDelete
  11. AJ should make a Steven Universe shirt :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Which Sen set did you vote for? I am torn between the glitchy one and movie theater.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glitch -spiritcloud721

      Delete
    2. I only voted you movie theatre because thee guy on the TV looks like Felix the Cat, and I think my dad would like that

      Delete
  13. also thursday is the day I might FINALLY get my replacement ds charger.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Why do I think the glitch set was AJHQ's way of saying hey I found these half finished glass stuff that looks like it should be in epic wonders, I'll make a set out of this! And I only say half finished because that doesn't look glitchy. It looks like a horrible version of a Minecraft item in glass. Am I the only one who thinks of Pokemon when seeing this?
    -Fomar

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness I hate bees I'm allergic I hate wasps too one time when I was really little I was at my nans house and from behind the shed a big wasp came out and stung me in the eye and I ran to the house screaming "BEEEEE, BEEEEE" cause I thought it was a bee so yea :L

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't get the snow leopard video, what is the meaning behind it? I thought the snow leopard was sick and the other one was gonna help him or something but I guess not

    ReplyDelete
  17. im SOOOOO disappointed cactus hats weren't at the beta party...

    ReplyDelete
  18. You just said you're allergic to bee is

    ReplyDelete
  19. THEY LISTENED TO MY IDEAS. THEY L I S T E N E N E D TO MY IDEAS.
    I SUBMITTED A BEE OUTFIT IN THE ART THING. WOW AJ LETS ALL SUGGEST SQUID HATS FOR MAY ( also I had my den on epic dens then got removed because I moved one fish bowl ) -spiritcloud721

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've already tried that. It didn't work DX

      Delete
    2. It took them four years to listen to my shark hat request, give them time

      Delete
  20. Yong Yong likes giant birds apparently

    If you don't know what Yong Yong is I applaud you

    Life is better without Yong Yong and Sonic 3D Blast 5.

    Follow this link to get to a crappy Pokemon game:

    http://images.neopets.com/games/pikaseek/pikaseek.swf

    I'm soooo bored and 8bbit doesn't seem to be working properly. Mario is super laggy, Adventure Island doesn't start, and I haven't tried Mega Man yet but I assume the intro will play, but then I'll be unable to actually start the game and Mega Man will just be stuck on that building forever.

    FOREVER. DUN DUN DUUUUUN...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Is it okay Mel if I use the format that u use in breadstick in my comic like how it says what the main character is thinking then a convo?

    ReplyDelete
  22. In the pet shop, there has always veen a honeycomv art thing since it was made on the right wall vesides the stairs. I knew vees would come out some day. Now we just have to wait for ladyvugs.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey, meloetta! If the choice was between Club penguin and animal jam, which one will it be?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hard to say since both of them went downhill in my opinion
      Club Penguin has an ad party for a disney movie every month(?) and AJ is just AJ

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners