TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Monday, August 3, 2015

AJHQ Wedding Posts

I wasn't going to put this in an actual post but since it got deleted and someone requested it, here you go. As far as I know not that many people know about this. A little under a week ago our good friend who doesn't know we exist Nyan (aka TheOneAndOnlySomething) found some... bizarre posts on AJHQ's blog, the Daily Explorer about weddings and prom dresses. All you had to do was go to the Daily Explorer and type "wedding" and two posts would come up. They've since taken the posts down but I took pictures of them just in case this happened for reasons. The posts had links to other sites where you could buy real dresses. To me it looked like they were written with poor English but coming from me that probably doesn't mean anything LOL

Remember the following posts were on AJHQ's official blog, not some foreign fashion site

Click the pictures to make them readable

The first post 'Wedding Ceremony Attire For Younger Brides"

The second post "How To Wear A Strapless Dress"

NOTE: I don't know what kids these days consider "inappropriate" so I cut off part of the second post. If you would like to see the full version, click the link below (but do that at your own risk because the bottom might be considered inappropriate by some people maybe I don't know)

> CLICK <

While the posts aren't still on the Daily Explorer, you can still view the second one using WayBack Machine. It's the post that I gave the warning for so like I said, click at your own risk

> CLICK <

The question is, why the squiddo were these posted on AJHQ's blog? Apparently they were both posted by "JAmis"

If you go to this link, it says "JAmis on the tab name and this one says jammerjamis

Doesn't the name jammerjamis sound familiar? That's the person who had a sharl hat before they were released!

A while ago, Ladyghost16 shared some pictures of a glitch they had - when they tried enter a code, the site said they had the wrong link and sent them back to the front page. It said their name was jammerjamis! They tried to log in as jammerjamis but it gave them a world error. Here ate hte pictures
> CLICK <

I've heard of other people saying the same thing happened to them. So who is this jammerjamis person? I've talked about this before but I'll say it here again - I'm 99.7% sure it's an AJHQ account. And when a username fails to load correctly on the main page it defaults to jammerjamis for whatever reason. Jammerjamis is a lot like sizzlerat who was an AJHQ member - they both had unreleased items, most of their other animals were naked, and both had "impossible" achievements (such as getting the gem spending achievements before the gem earning achievements) which are just more reasons why I believe jammerjamis to be an AJHQ account. Plus they are listed as authors on the Daily Explorer, so...

Apparently Nyan found other posts like this in the past so it's not the first time this happened either. This post is already longer than it needs to be so I'll end it now, byee

35 comments:

  1. jammerjamis seems a pit like a beta user or the first animal jam user mabby that's why it defaults to that name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi MELLO! When will you have a party?
    Also the second post shouldn't even be on AJ for the word it says I don't find it inapropiate the word but for younger kids.... I think I've seen these posts on Instagram before nyan even posted them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's creepy lol by the way you are so awesome :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ARGH DANG SHOULD'VE TAKEN SCREEN SHOTS ARGH

      PROOF THAT AJ DOES READ YOUR BLOG THEY DIDN'T DELETE THEM BEFORE YOU MENTIONED THEM MAN NOT A COINCIDENCE IT'S TOO WEIRD TO BE SORRY CAPS I'M NOT ACTUALLY YELLING

      Delete
    2. I only mentioned them in the comments of some random post, I doubt AJHQ reads the comments lol

      Delete
  4. Wow, that's really weird and funny lol, by the way I just wanna say hi 😸

    ReplyDelete
  5. O.o This is what happened:
    AJHQ Worker 1: Boss?
    Boss: Ya?
    AJHQ Worker 1: Welll...
    Boss: Hurry up urchin
    AJHQ Worker 1: The thing is... -breath- I-got-promoted-to-another-job-and-they-make-
    Boss: HEY WAIT HOLD UP HALT! What is the meaning of this?! How dare they!
    AJHQ Worker 1: -and-they-make-wedding-dresses.
    Boss: Go tell them to eat mud and leave me in peace.
    AJHQ Worker: And I accepted... they want to -
    Boss: OMG SHUSH
    AJHQ Worker: -take over ajhq!
    Boss: wait... what?
    AJHQ Worker: -repeats-
    Boss: Well, Ima need a wedding dress for Grover. Go tell them I accept and send a horrible wedding dress to Cyclops Cave, Sea of Monsters, Mediterranean. Pronto! Oh and who owns the company?
    AJHQ Worker: Will do, sir. And jammerjamis, sir.

    Next day...

    Jamis: Mr Boss, if I presume.
    Boss: Yes mr Jamis.
    Jamis: Now, as Dresses-R-Us doesn't have a website, could we... ahem... borrow yours?
    Boss: -rises- No way sunshine. You may take over AJ, but never the blog. We need to spam random !!!!!!!!!!!!!'s and ????????????'s with the crazy spam-emotes and ALSO put completely RANDOM words IN all CAPS! Like this: HI there JAMIS!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE you ARE WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
    Jamis: Oh? And may I also inform you that the Sea of Monsters doesn't exist. Neither does a Cyclops, or a Grover, or even a satyr.
    Boss: I don't care. Shoo.
    Jamis: Very well sir. -leaves-

    In the night, Jamis stealthily goes into the headquarters, hacks into the computers and makes 2 wedding dress posts. He included -bleep- in one of them to intimidate the boss. He also randomly signed his name everywhere on AJ.

    Next morning:
    Boss: -logz on- -silence- WHAT IS THIS
    MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HAXED
    TAKE DOWN THE POSTS WORKERS OR I FIRE U
    NOW
    YOU'RE FIRED, FIRED, FIRED, FIRED!

    And yes that all was an understatement

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U read Percy Jackson too?!?! Wow I finished the series

      Delete
    2. I'm actually laughing oh my gosh THIS PROBABLY HAPPENED XDXDXDXD

      Delete
    3. Yes I do read Percy Jackson I just finished the 2nd one - it was so good omg xD
      And the satyrs r now adding satyrs into aj to say thanks for the wedding dress for grover

      Delete
    4. I.

      LOVE.

      POKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMON.

      Delete
    5. The author leaves weird cliffhangers tho and ur like nooooo wat happens next tell me

      Delete
    6. BUt we may never know why my dress scent

      Delete
  6. Wow. 030
    Anyway thanks for checking out my blog!
    My 3rd poupular jammer to comment!
    1st Cloudclaws
    2nd 2FangWolf
    3rd KuruKuruTako!!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I didn't know anyone still considered me "popular"

      Delete
  7. When you said the linked words "this link" and "this one" the link didn't work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol he must not usually post on DE probably an item developer or something.











    he is probably a dress maker in his free time lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jammerjamis apparently wants Peck to be the new Rouge the Bat. I mean, seriously!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a Sonic character that, well... shouldn't really be an E rated game...?

      Delete
    2. http://villainstournament.wikia.com/wiki/Rouge_The_Bat

      That's it ^

      You're right about it shouldn't be an E-Rated game

      Delete
    3. The way she dresses and her creepy voice lol

      INAPPROPRIATE DUVJCEB III FKBTVEVUCTTUBMDVBYV BU GH G NV U VB N TF ASK H U FB.

      Delete
    4. That, and I think Peck would be the best choice for a Rouge-inspired AJ character. I mean, the game IS inappropriate enough as is...

      Delete
  10. I'm wondering if they uploaded those wedding articles so they could send them to other people and had no where else to upload them, y'know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's still weird and has broken English. Like that link at the end of the first post "Why Dos MY Wedding Gown Scent"

      Delete
    2. Derp.

      But why DOS my wedding gown scent?

      Delete
  11. Someone reported that it was hackers who put those posts on AJ.

    Hmm, do you really think jammerjamis is an AJHQ member? That would explain the unreleased Shark Hat...but why is jammerjamis acting like a normal jammer? AJ used to have AJHQ members with different nametags walking around, right? Why did they take that away just to act like a normal jammer with unreleased items instead...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The relation to sizzlerat is really strong and they are listed as an author so I do think jammerjamis is AJHQ

      Delete
    2. That doesn't explain the broken English or the labels tho. This is really weird.

      Delete
    3. Salamence is overpowered

      Good night

      Delete
    4. It would be weird if the blog was "hacked" again and jammerjamis made a huge Sonic/AJ crossover. I mean, it makes sense with the wedding dresses...

      O,O

      WHAT ARE YOU TELLING ME, AMY ROSE?!

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners