TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Maps of AJ Rooms


Last year I used some glitch that probably doesn't work anymore to make the adventure map thing show up in normal AJ rooms. I took pictures of all the maps I found and wanted to use them for a contest. When I came back to this blog a year ago after abandoning it for a while I posted some contest thing with a cheesy title of "Meloetta's Maps" where you had to guess the room the map was from. It never really kicked off so I never made another one. That being said I have all these pictures of maps from AJ rooms that I never bothered to post. I probably could've just used all of these for one big guessing contest but I don't think anyone really cares lol

All of them are pretty weird shapes

Aquarium

Appondale

Art Studio

Brady's Theater

Brady Barr's Lab

Castle Den

Chamber Of Knowledge 1st Floor

Chamber Of Knowledge 2nd Floor

Chamber Of Knowledge 3rd Floor

Club Geoz

Coral Cantons

Summer Carnival (before the remodel)

Crystal Sands

Basic Den

Diamond Shop

Epic Wonders

Flag Shop

Sarepia Forest

Jam Mart Furniture

Jamma Township

Jam Mart Clothing

Pet Shop

Pillow Room

Canyons Pathway

Sarepia Theater (Lobby)

Sarepia Theater

Sol Arcade

Aquarium Theater

Found Temple Of Zios
 
Jam Mart Furniture looks a bit like a Tyranitar
Remember, tomorrow is update day! Hopefully it's not late this time

15 comments:

  1. The aquarium kind of looks like a fat crab scorpion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jam mart furniture looks more like a Charizard to me lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm expecting a good early update tomorrow! I doubt I though. Some of those maps are easy to tell but the others not so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tyranitar is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are really hard maps 0,0
    I would fail. Though I never woulda thunk about tyranitar. That's a cool connection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thunk isn't a word. You're looking for 'thought' in that sentence ^ ^

      Delete
  6. Hey Meloetta, I don't think you remember me (AJ - Kiniro), but could you possibly check your Deviant Art? (I apologize if I have the wrong person i'm just so overcome with emotion that you (If you are who I think you are) is still online)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it looks like Salamance :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. it doesnt really look like tyranitar it just looks like a demented dino XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's called "The lost temple of Zios" not "The found temple of Zios"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aquarium THAERTER looks like a PAHHHRASITE.
    :B
    aquarius theaterus
    causes nausea from annoying movies

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners