TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Nostalgic 2011 AJ Images Part 2

Today is the last day of the giant animal voting thing! The question is, what should the winner get? Should I call the next week "Seal/Raccoon Week" or something? I really should've thought this through lol

Here is another batch of 20+ images that I took in 2011. If you missed part one, you can find it > here <

I don't know what else to say so I'll just get right to it

1. At some beach party. My friend Kitty Katsu told me to take a picture, so I did

2. The old world map from when game icons were still visible on the map

3. Another picture of the bat clan from part 1

4. Another another bat clan picture (yes I used the word 'another' twice on purpose)

5. A weird den glitch that happened to me. Everyone from the town was in my den but they were all bunched up in one spot. Also there are a few clones of me and my friends

6. I found another clone of myself in Doom's den. I felt the need to take a picture next to the other stylish bunny with a terrible outfit

7. I took another picture next to myself with the Founders' Hat HpforEver traded me a long time ago
lol I thought I was so rare back then

8. My old friend ollie42 always got my dream items before I got them. By "always" I mean it happened like two times. The first time it happened with those giant phantom balloons. I wanted one so badly and she got one by trading a heart locket or something
I took this picture with it in her den because I was so jealous lol

9. Even after Freedom Capes & Hats came back in 2011 they were still considered to be a decently rare nonmember item. I used to buy like 50 of everything so I had a lot of capes and hats. I put them on my trade list in this pattern because I thought it was cool. Yeah I had really low standards for "cool"

And now Freedom Hats are just trash that you recycle if you need inventory space : (

10. From my "randomness = funny" phase

11. I don't know why I took this picture but I think it was because my Fruit Bowl somehow cloned itself. They used to be pretty rare so I doubt I actually had two

12. The old membership ad for ocean animals


13. This one doesn't really belong here. I think this little ad thing showed up before sea turtles were released but maybe not. If it was I was probably freaking out about the sea turtles in the background

14. The moose in Canyons Pathway before it got replaced with a llama

I had a feeling that when they changed it to a llama they would never change it back. I was unfortunately right : (

15. Hanging out with some friends that I haven't seen in years in my old restaurant den

16. The rest of the pictures are just a tour of my old restaurant den. I want to recreate it but I don't feel like it's worth it lol

17. The kitchen

18. The outside deck area thing. Wow those lights are really nostalgic for me and I don't know why

19. The waiting room

20. I forgot to mention, my "clone" in these pictures is ollie42 and not actually a clone. I'm surprised I let her use my outfit because I used to get really needlessly angry at people for using my outfits LOL
(and what the squiddo is this "star" that ollie traded for? A star cape?)

21. The entrance

The entrance and floor is made of wood, I wasn't very smart

22. I guess I told ollie I was taking pictures of the den and she didn't know how?
I don't even remember why I was taking pictures of it

And that's it
These might not have been as interesting as the first batch but they still brought back some fond memories to me. AJHQ said 2015 would be AJ's best year but I still think 2011 was. Maybe that's just the nostalgia talking though. Still, I miss it : (
(insert more complaining here)

69 comments:

  1. I am not dead and my blog isn't either.
    animaljamroze.blogspot.com
    Sorry for advirtising. But hey, at least I'm not advirtising a dental website, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't even find a good dental site to advertise : (

      Delete
    2. kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89kattygirl89

      I spammed someone's username. Yay?

      Delete
    3. Hey loppio whats with the puma the leopard blog how come theres no posts?

      Delete
    4. That blog is for the future, when I get enough props to make a plushie blog. :3

      Delete
    5. Mkay im excited to read it. Theres not many plushie blogs

      Delete
  2. What's nostalgia? Also ajhq says every year that the year will be the best year ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. According to google:
      a sentimental longing or wistful affection for the past, typically for a period or place with happy personal associations

      Delete
  3. SEALS NEED TO WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN x3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow early raccoons had like 17 votes and seals had 0

      Delete
  4. Do you want to see Tacocat101's face?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    3. Don't worry I wasn't going to
      I'm not THAT evil

      Delete
    4. Im busy making a video to summarize your AJ life.

      Delete
    5. oh god
      you better not include the controversial stuff

      Delete
    6. It's actually just gonna be Proven saying "Shut up Snowy" edited by me to be in different speeds and voices for 5 straight minutes.

      Delete
    7. is it bad that i dont know who Proven is

      Delete
    8. No it's not. Proven is Snowyclaw's sister (Proven is not her real name btw it's just her username)

      Delete
    9. PLEASE SEND ME VID LINK IF YOU EVER FINISH IT PLEASE I NEED A LAUGH (sorry maaaaay...)

      Delete
  5. I'm still in my randomness=funny phase :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why do you make so many accounts that you end up never using? Like "Mayksufi" and "WitchHatBunny" they aren't active anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get sick of my username and want to change it
      I was planning on changing it again but I decided not to. I just don't like Meloetta385 as it's unoriginal, but I'm keeping it for now

      Delete
    2. You are just like me O.O
      I used to start AJ as cottonsnow125, then I changed to frostpaw125, crystalcupcake125, xxsugarsprinklesxx, eevee125, mcducke, and eventually I had a bunch of accounts with free chat.
      I just changed their usernames but I also soon got sick of them. Now AJHQ only lets members have free chat. ;(

      Delete
    3. ):3
      Yus.
      If you don't believe me, I would give you the password to it, but it still has lots of the stuff that I was too kazy to trade over so..

      Delete
  7. The feels :(
    I had a buddy that was actually NICE like the people in beta.. Her user was allison0206 but then she just left without notice and now her animals are boys..
    Da feels bro.. ;-;

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey guys. Have you ever seen those people getting adopted? It's really stupid. Like, since when does an ARCTIC WOLF have BUNNY kids? XD People really need to think these things through. Your really wierd and random person....
    - Crystal42345 ( That's my AJ user :3 )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I first joined I was obsessed with adopting kids and getting adopted I would make a list of all my kids and search them

      Delete
    2. I was once doing a Neopets roleplay in the Pillow Room where I was sleeping there. And a FREAKING DEER was like "aww, you're so cute!"

      HOW DOES A DEER ADOPT A KYRII?!

      Delete
  9. If you search prom on the daily explorer a backpack safari thing comes up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might know of this already but try searching "wedding" on the daily explorer

      Delete
  10. Once, like a year or two ago, I was buying a membership from AJ outfitters. When I bought it, an e-mail was sent saying: Your membership has successfully been sent to Jamerjamis. Wrong Jammer? Blagblagabaolquw so I pressed wrong jammer. I eventually got my membership though. I think Jamerjamis is a hacker. First he gets an unreleased shark hat, then steals my membership, then posts on AJ's blog?? Lol idk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure jammerjamis is an AJHQ account. They had the same "impossible achievements" that sizzlerat had, an unreleased item, and most of their animals were plain and naked like most AJHQ animals. I've also been shown a glitch where people tried to log in and it said "Welcome Jammerjamis!" instead of their username. Seaching "jamis" on the daily explorer would make some posts show up but I think they changed that
      I think when usernames don't loud correctly they default to jammerjamis for whatever reason

      Delete
  11. Can you give me a link to Nyan's channel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here
      https://www.youtube.com/user/maggiejli/

      Delete
  12. Aww the wedding posts got deleted :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww : ( At least I took pictures of them

      Delete
    2. Imagine Peck wearing one of those dresses

      And all the male alphas would be like, "omg she's so hawt"

      Delete
    3. whats up with this wedding thing? I've seen two comments about it and I don't know what its about. could you make a post about it with the pictures you have?

      Delete
    4. I might do that
      Some of it is kinda inappropriate so I guess I'll censor some of it and post a link to the uncensored version

      Delete
  13. The newer ocean animals thing... Eyeless dolphin. o3o

    ReplyDelete
  14. MELOETTA HALP

    In Omega Ruby, I'm trying to get into Dewford Gym and get the Knuckle Badge so I can deliver the letter. However, there's a stupid moving walkway in front of me that keeps pushing me backwards! I found NO arcticles on stopping the moving walkway and I REALLY want to continue the game! I'LL GIVE YOU A FLIFFY JIRACHI HOLDING A TEDDY BEAR IF YOU HELP ME!

    If you're unsure what a moving wakway is, it's those things at airports that you stand on and they automatically move you forward so you don't have to walk. I JUST DON'T WANT TO STOP PLAYING POKÉMON

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're talking about what I think you're talking about then you need a mach bike to get over that (which you don't get until later)

      Delete
    2. WHERE DO YOU GET THE MACH BIKE

      Delete
    3. Mauville City. Anyways you need to click on one of the buttons in the gym, and they will light up showing you a pathway. Just keep going through the pathways and stepping on the buttons until you get to Brawly c:

      Delete
    4. But the moving walkway won't allow me to move anywhere because it keeps pushing me backwards!

      Delete
    5. You're not supposed to go there yet

      Delete
    6. Anyway, where's Mauville City?

      Delete
    7. It's sort of in the middle of the map

      Delete
  15. Also, when I was trying to find a website where I could play some NES games to calm me down (I looooove retro games) I ended up on the wrong site- and I found a fanmade game called "Megaman vs Metroid."

    I think we kno who would win in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Samus does have a more powerful arm cannon...

      Delete
    2. Who would win?

      Delete
    3. Well, I'm referring to the popularity of the games, not the character's power

      I've never actually played Metroid, but I did hear the games are falling behind in quality

      And these days Capcom in pretty much trying to push Mega Man out of the way

      Delete
    4. So I'm unsure of who would win gamewise. But powerwise, I've never played one of those games and I rarely get to play the other because I don't have an NES

      Delete
    5. You get the bike in Mauville which is later in the game

      Delete
    6. I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT OMEGA RUBY HERE

      Delete
    7. I replied to the wrong comment

      Delete
  16. Day 30 Poll Results

    Raccoon 48 (38%)
    Seal 77 (61%)

    Seals have been eliminated with 77 votes!

    Raccoons are the winner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I love raccoons!!!

      Delete
    2. I relly wanted penguins to win ;-; :,'(

      Delete
  17. I actually like your restaurant den. A lot of other people add unnecessary "rares" to the den that doesn't have anything to do with the den and it's annoying.

    I haven't seen you on AJ in ages :'(

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey cool, the old timer icon are in a lot of those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey meloetta! Do you like apples, just like me?!

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners