TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Sunday, August 30, 2015

TOOLS (New AJ Leaks)







Just like last time, Nyan/TheOneAndOnlySomething showed us some more images of upcoming AJ features!

Most of these are likely related to that mysterious new feature that was accidentally teased in the membership ads

I'll start with the pictures of a new name selector thing
I don't really know what to say about this. I think what the new feature will be is the ability to create your own party like you can have your own Jammer Wall. Maybe all parties will be on a list like the epic dens list?
If that's true I think this is a name selector for your party. However it's set up like an animal name, meaning there's a "main" name and two other names put together (example: Blossom Berryflower)

In the corner there's a (sigh) diamond icon... So not only will this feature will be members only, but it will also cost diamonds! Yay! We're already paying for membership, why should we have to pay for extra diamonds?

Here is the same image but with a green popup


An icon of a monkey with a party hat

I think this will be what we have to click to access the new feature. Of course it won't be that big when it's actually in game

Icons with a fence, jukebox, and a butterfly picture

I don't know what these are for either. The first two are in the same style as the "decorating your den" tabs. No idea what the fence cou;d be used for but maybe they are giving den music its own tab. That would make it slightly more convenient to change your den music... I guess

The butterfly one is more round and in a slightly different style so I don't think it will be related to dens

Chair Icon

I have a pretty good idea as to what this is for. I think it's going to be the new Edit Den button. It's in the same style and colours as the old one

Weapons Menu
For whatever reason there are two versions of this - one with a blue (and possibly transparent) background and one with a brown background. My guess on what this will be used for is a damage guide for adventures. Right now if you wear certain items in an adventure and try to attack a phantom gate it will do more damage. Items that do this are types of swords, gloves, gauntlets, and nunchucks. There might be other items that work too, I don't remember. I think they are adding a menu or something that tells you how much extra damage your items are doing. So for example, if you're wearing a sword, the number next to the sword icon will change to the amount of extra damage your sword will do


If my theory is correct, this means bows will now do extra damage in adventures (if they don't already, I never tried)
I believe the paw icon is for leg items like the gloves and gauntlets. But what about the last two icons? There is one of a staff and one of a shield. This could mean those unreleased Healing Staffs are coming out soon! As for the shield, maybe AJ is taking my suggestion of "wearing armour in adventures actually does something"
In other words, maybe if you have armour from the diamond shop on, attacks will do less damage to you

Here are the icons without the background

Tools

This is the one I'm most excited for, and for a nerdy reason. This is an icon at that goes at the top like the parties menu and jam a gram button. It was first (and only) seen in beta. He's a beta screenshot so you can see. The tools icon is in the top left corner

It was always shaded out and now we finally get to see what it looks like in colour!
The only problem is, it might not be coming out any time soon. Nyan said "I'm not exactly sure when it was uploaded to Animal Jam's files" so for all I know it could've been added in beta, just never used. Still, it's cool to see it not shaded out

63 comments:

  1. This also means the alpha/healing/whatever staffs will most likely be released. Which is a good thing since I kinda wanted one. Even though I probably won't be able to wear it but whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked yesterday and it says you haven't been on for more than 30 days is it a glitch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get on aj pls -spiritcloud721

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't there usually updates on Thursdays ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that the shovel and pick axe will bef for opening the damage counter for the items you wear in adventures

    btw to do 72 damage in adventures wear this: golden unicorn horn, rare spiked collar, rare spike wristband, stone sword, elf tail armor (i used the beta white one idk if you will get same results with non beta one)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the damage counter will be slide from left to right instead of come from an icon at the top. The "i" icon might be what you have to click to access it (but it might just give you info I don't know)

      Delete
    2. Or maybe the "i" icon gives you information on how to read the damage counter or how it works but we will just have to wait and see

      Delete
  6. Oh and i also thonk that blue is for ocean advemture and brown is for land adventure

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aj also incorporates critcal hits they call it fierce bows give higher fierce rating normal normal bows give you fierce quicker while long bows give you a high fierce hit up to 1602 damage

    Btw a crical hit is when you do alot more damge then a normal move at a random moment ( i know this because of experiments in adventures )

    ReplyDelete
  8. The second to last picture (tools) is in Tunnel Town, as the icon you click to dig (expand your burrow) and fill (making it smaller) so maybe it has something to do with expanding your den?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah you know aj. They won't let you expand your den they will just say
      HEY JAMMERS! WE HAVE A GIGANTIC DEN FOR YOU TO BUY AND YOU HAVE TO PAY TO GET IT!!! :) :) :) :)

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. What happened in the beta days?! How did it break and what was the break?!

      Delete
    2. Iambusyinanimaljam is my friend of mine! She joined AJ after I joined!

      Delete
  10. I like the edit button we have now no need to change:) Also the party thing might be to create your own party thing. I know when I used to play webkinz you could make your own party and invite people

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh and maybe those signs are to sort things out better. On playwild they have s bunch of catorgories for den items

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, that new party thing reminds me of ToonTown...

    -Goshenite <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ToonTown was a million times better than Animal Jam ever will be.

      Delete
  13. Let me tell you all a story...

    Two nights ago, I stayed up all night playing Pokémon and basically completed the entire storyline. The only issue was the fact I FORGOT TO CATCH GROUDON so now I'm really depressed. I don't have any rare Pokémon so I guess I'll teach you how to catch legendaries in exchange for it or a Kyogre

    Anyway, while I was playing the game at about 6:00 the following evening, my sleep withdrawal began to show. Just after I defeated a Tailow and headed to Mauville City, I fell into a half-asleep state WHERE I BEGAN TO HAVE NIGHTMARES ABOUT TAILOW.

    Both my head and my left arm were throbbing (my head was getting heavy from sleep and my arm because it was getting numb from barely being used) which I attributed to the nightmare. Funny enough I wasn't even playing the same game in the nightmare. I was collecting four shards of a special crystal. But during that dream, it turned into a nightmare with visions of sprites turning into into a giant black bar and freezing on the stop and jumpscares of Tailow itself.

    I would only fall out of the spell when I was screaming for help because it was unlike any sensation I'd ever felt before. I was so tired I couldn't even evem remember Tailow's NAME. When I sat down to try to continue playing the game, the sensations and the nightmarish visions would continue.

    I resolved the problem by heading to bed, and sleeping for over TWELVE HOURS straight. Lesson learned? Always sleep at night, or TAILOW WILL GET YOU.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can all learn something from this

      Delete
    2. I wish Tailow was a more feared Pokémon so I could find some scary art to show along with the story.

      If anyone wants to make that type of art I'll gladly pay you because that was the most terrifying and most hilarious event that ever occurred in my life.

      Delete
  14. Omg HEALING STAFFS!!!!! I'm such a nerd... 0 3 0

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks AJ. Once I quit you bring out weapons.
    -Fomar

    ReplyDelete
  16. AnimalCraft update 1.9 confirmed 2015.
    BTW I was looking into AnimalJam's source code and animal jam is at either version 2 or version 3 I forgot because it was like 2 months ago and I am too lazy to check lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think that you can "mine for gems" in Animal Jam next update. It is probably harder and more rewarding than games though you have to repair your pick in which that old icon comes out, you check your durability there and can fix your pick with Gems or diamonds (which you can also use to upgrade your pick).You can trade PIckaxes but using a new tool trading system in which you can trade tools only. ANd you can use healing staffs to heal in adventures.









    Or it can be really boring and aesthetic.

    ReplyDelete
  18. :o. That's all I can say about this leak. :o. I want dis so badly :'D I want all these good stuff (<--- That's what I say in The Forgotten Desert when AJHQ chooses for you depending if you got chests or not X3) Aaaaand I just got logged out of Animal Jam. Darn
    CosmicCheetah/Cheetah87516~ (The first is my Animal Jam username the second is an art name lol)

    ReplyDelete
  19. There was this picture of an arctic wolf with a healing staff which showed its power. +20 I think. Go ahead look it up

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Mel! I can't wait for all this to come. Do you think AJHQ are re-designing our inventories kinda? They've been changing quite a lot this recently. :) I'm guessing the fence icon is for gardening/plant items. I think using weapons will make it feel more like an adventure. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it seems like they're trying to make everything more "fresh"

      Delete
  21. I hope AJHQ don't add the weapons as an icon at the top. It will kinda look crowded... but we'll wait and see!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG! Hooray, I love the Healing Staffs! This looks really cool! This blog never ceases to amaze me...THANK YOU NYAN AND MEL!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I guess I'm the only one who thinks this will be yet another boring, difficult, time-consuming, unnecessarily overcomplicated "adventure" like Graham's Workshop or The Phantom Beacon. Not looking forward to this at all...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think this stuff is for a new adventure. The weapon tab will probably be added to all existing adventures

      But if the next adventure is going to be as grindy and boring as the last two adventures I'm not looking forward to it either

      Delete
    2. J̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶I̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶d̶v̶e̶n̶t̶u̶r̶e̶s̶.̶

      Ehh. Most adventures are a chore already, with half-baked, hole-filled plotlines and severely underdeveloped characters.

      But I guess this thing with weapons and tools is an attempt to "reboot" adventures. They've been trying to do that for a while, now that I think of it, with all the sad "adventures" that have been around the past few months. (The only one I actually liked was Bitter Sweets.)

      Delete
    3. A list of all the questions Balaur has about adventures:

      Why are all the Alphas so lazy? They have incredible magic powers that can stop volcanoes and defeat Phantoms basically instantly and they require common townsfolk to battle Phantoms until their brains are bashed out.

      What even are the motives of the Phantoms? Do they hate the Alphas for a reason or are they just evil... because?

      Who are Mira and Zios and why are they never talked about in the adventures? Mira supposedly created the Phantoms out of grief for Zios, so did he die or something?

      There are dozens of animals and a good majority of them have an Alpha for them, which is almost always shown in the form of a statue (yes, even the Diamond Shop animals at the annual Birthday Party). But why are these Alphas never mentioned at all in the Adventures? I'm assuming they all, like, died or something, and those statues are the only things that remain of them.

      Also, wanna hear something cool? Ash with the voice of Meowth and vice versa! (I was watching Pokémon on my iPad and there seemed to be some sort of audio glitch where voices were overlapping the wrong scenes, and Ash and Meowth's voices were switched around.)

      Delete
  24. Lol. Safe an friendly kids environment? Beating the crud out of phantoms with weapons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The butthurt parents who whined about CJ Snow being too violent are sure in for a surprise :)

      Delete
  25. One thing I hope: AJHQ will make a proper adventure. We've had ''party'' adventures for a while, it'll be nice to have a normal adventure released.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked the "party" adventures back when they were new
      Now they are just really repetitive and don't have an end. It takes hours to get the items you want from it. I want almost all the clothing from it (especially the taily) but it's just not worth sitting there hoping the RNG gives me gold instead of silver

      Delete
  26. Mel, I think they uploaded the weapon menu pretty recently. Notice the ''i'' button on the weapon menu is square? Well, AJHQ changed all their buttons to square, remember? This means the weapon menu must have been updated recently. But, I'm not sure! :P

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ignore my comment just then, and sorry for spaming! Lolz!! I just double checked the-the ''i'' button is rounded. We'll never know if it's coming though!

    ReplyDelete
  28. And ugh, today's RIM.

    No comment on that, you can guess my views.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just happy it's not purple, blue, or green

      Delete
  29. a healing staff!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Maybe they're adding the tools cause they put the achievements in change your look. Also this post is just cool.

    ReplyDelete
  31. penguins have a new animation

    ReplyDelete
  32. You know what would be nice? If we could add rules for our dens. Like, a board everyone is forced to read before they enter your den. The rules can be anything, as long as they don't overwrite the AJ rules.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be pretty interesting

      Delete
    2. We kinda have masterpieces for that. People arent forced to read them tho...

      Delete
  33. Erm, the chair/den icon is in the beta picture...

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners