TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Sunday, August 9, 2015

What's Happening

To make this post not completely boring here's the thing people were talking about in the comments about snow leopards

 My good friend Balaur noticed that when the newest Jamaa Journal came out, the snow leopard on page 5 had no tail. This is what page 5 originally looked like

 Not long after the update was released they fixed the snow leopard and gave it a tail and a shadow

They also shifted the snow leopard to the right and moved it down a little bit

Ok, here comes the boring part

As I said in another post, I'm starting to lose interest in AJ again. Plus my new schedule doesn't really allow me to make daily posts, not to mention I only have like 1 idea for a new post and it's not even my idea lol
I just want to explain what's going to happen to this blog. I'm not quitting, at least not yet. I still want to post AJ news and new items as they come and I'll try my best to still do that. If I do end up quitting I promise it won't be like the last time where I vanished without notice and deleted all my old posts. I'll leave all the old posts up and make sure to make another post saying I quit. But for right now I'm still here, just not as active. As nafaria9 put it, I'm sticking to the original plan of just posting when I feel like it. That's what I did when I came back to this blog and I have to say it's a lot less stressful that way. If I keep pushing out posts that are just random images of a glitch that made a button disappear or something they're all just going to seem rushed and boring which basically sums up all my previous posts lol
Maybe I'll get back in the AJJAM mood someday, but for right now I'm really not feeling it

Short version for those who are confused or something:
I didn't quit, I'm just not as active

32 comments:

  1. And for the 7 people that read Breadstick the Croc: I'd like to continue making posts on there too, they just won't be as often

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well at least we some new stories. Now who are the 5 other people?
      -Fomar

      Delete
    2. me-spiritcloud721

      Delete
    3. meh 2 dfhvbsdvbhsdhvbdshfbvbfsvhdsfbv

      Delete
  2. Please don't quit this Friday cause they Friday is me bday:)
    When will you do the comparison one? (Sorry if I'm bugging you about that)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She needs pictures of the comparisons, she doesn't like taking pictures from the internet so..

      Delete
    2. That's for comparing AJ animals to real life animals

      Delete
    3. Pikachu, what do you have in that Pok├ęball...??

      :series of retro sound effects begin to play:

      WHAT THE HECK?! WHERE DID YOU GO?!

      GET OUT OF MY SNES! YOU'RE ON THE GBC!

      NOW GET OUT OF MY MEGADRIVE!

      :pokeball explodes and various pieces of colored metal are scattered everywhere:

      Please hope you just broke a stained glass window...

      Delete
    4. We were talking about comparing aj pets to the aj animals

      Delete
  3. Thank you for promising a goodbye post when you quit. I was worried about that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, it's good that your not quitting entirely and that you'll let us know. I will never leave this blog. This is like the only animal jam blog I read. I don't even really play animal jam anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read B'readstick. My keyboard broke so I have to use the touch screen one. I don't even know how it broke lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. im too lazy to log in
    check my new blog its rlly lame like me
    animaljammonster.blogspot.com
    sowwy for advertizing its mah thing

    ReplyDelete
  7. The snow leopard has no tail?! It's absolutely a glitch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Meloetta what happens if you use this?

    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC2Yp-4lQ_P7-BgZmYcR_yrA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it works you'll probably get permabanned but I can pretty much guarantee it's fake. I can tell it's either a virus or one of those "give me your password for free stuff" things just by looking at it. None of those are ever safe

      Delete
    2. They say to just put your username but I'm scared to click the site... Have you looked at it?

      Delete
    3. I didn't go to the site since it probably has 20 viruses lol

      Delete
  9. This is really really random, but the X in the corner of shops is larger than before. Also, before when you clicked and item, you could click the X to immediately leave the shop, now you have to click two Xs OH NO!

    ReplyDelete
  10. unrelated but wut happened to trickertreee

    ReplyDelete
  11. mel do you have the music files for Mystical Morning and Mt shiveer music? if you do can you give me the links please? btw why can't anons be ninjas anymore? can you fix it please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot what the current version of AJ is so I don't have the fixed links
      The plugin thing for the ninjas just stopped working and I don't know how to fix it

      Delete
  12. Aj is getting boring cause the best thing u can do is sit in the drama township and watch as ppl get scammed and fight over spiekd garbaj and wat nots .There once was a member who said " non members get out no body likes you. Your not good. You ddont belong in jamaa." no lie im dead serious and you can go into saripia and watch the Warriors"clans" fight arctic wolfs and so called train bunnies and that wolfs had bunny babies ajboring so i dont play anymore really

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like this is how AJ's been since 2013

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners