TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Thursday, September 17, 2015

AJ Update September 17 2015: Pre-Halloween Trading Update

What kind of words do I usually put at the top of these update posts again? I don't know let's just get to the new Jamaa Journal

Page 1

One of the losing pets from that "contest" months ago is finally released! Of course it's in the diamond shop for the same price as every new pet ever (except for bees which was amazing because not only was it a nonmember pet, it wasn't in the diamond shop that 99% of players hate!)


 At least they made their pallet actually look slightly neat

Page 2

For some reason they brought back Wind Armor to the diamond shop and there's finally a minibook for lynxes! I forgot to take a picture of that and I'm not logging back into that lagfest so maybe someone in the comments will upload a picture lol

Here's the wind armor set though

Page 3
 
 Here's something that's been needed since trading came out - you can now trade up to 20 items in one trade! I' still waiting for when we can trade 4 items for another 4 items in one trade but knowing AJHQ it will take them 4 years to implement that

There's now an item count when you try to trade for something

If you add more than 4 items a scroll bar appears

I don't have a picture of what it looks like when you get a trade request with 20 items so hopefully someone will upload a picture of tat in the comments too lol

Page 4

Rhinos are on sale for 500 gems... but if they really wanted to celebrate they should've made rhinos a nonmember animal, at least for limited time

Page 5

The next victim of "leaving the diamond shop for no reason at all" are kangaroos! Yay? I still don't see the point of making animals "travel" as they call it. I'm pretty sure it's to get a forgotten animal more love but that "more love" only lasts a day and then they get forgotten again. I'm not even kidding
Also an announcement that HALLOWEEN IS SOON so yes

Page 6

 At least it's not an ad but I don't think this belongs here. It's basically a "how not to get scammed" tip even though no one even tries to scam like that anymore. It's like how they kept warning everyone "never trade through Jam a Grams" when that was the one "method" people forgot about and never tried anymore lol
I guess it's good to have a warning but did it really need its own page? They could've put this on the trading page or at least on the page after it

That's it for the Jamaa Journal! Here are the new items. Most of them are returning and HALLOWEEN FLAVOURED but there are more items than updates usually bring these days

In Jam Mart Clothing...

In Jam Mart Furniture...

In Bahari Bargains...

In The Hot Cocoa Hut...

In Treetop Gardens...
  
New Marigold plants! Don't these usually come out ont he first day of each month though? Last I checked, the 17th is not the 1st day of the month

There's a new default message in Jam a Grams

If for some reason you didn't read it in the above picture, it says "Hi!"

Expect a lot of Jam a Grams that say hi instead of "animal jam rockzsqa~@zrfg"

I give this update a... 4.7 / 10

I'm only giving it a rating that high because of that trading update

41 comments:

  1. This update is pretty cool! ^.^

    Don't see why they needed to return all those Halloween items at once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a new glitch, at least there is one for me. You can't leave Grahams Workshop. It just glitches so you can't move and can't see yourself

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it me or does the new minibook feels like it's missing something?

    ReplyDelete
  4. AJ forgot to release some page in the lynx minibook... there's not enough discovery badges to collect 150 gems... have a look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How to you put pictures in comments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Type this without spaces

      [ img ] IMAGE URL HERE [ /img ]

      Delete
    2. Oh
      Well I don't have a url but I took a picture of when someone requests you 20 items

      Delete
  6. now people are going to ask for 20 items for their spiked garbage :/ thanks a lot AJ!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yay, finally I know that you use BBcode in comments.

    [IMG]https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=JN.6SSJ%2fg5k1yJiporeJFzZ4Q&w=160&h=160&c=7&pid=Api[/IMG]

    ReplyDelete
  8. yo i watched all 12 episodes of yuki yuna is a hero r u proud of me

    and here are pictures of the lynx minibook. idk what u wanted so here is a bunch ;)
    http://crispycorgi.blogspot.com/2015/09/toot-toot.html

    toodles~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow someone actually remembered how i talked about yuki yuna is a hero like once good job

      also thanks, it looks like page 2 is missing (I'm not saying you forgot it I'm saying it's not even there in game)

      Delete
  9. I think it's good they added more trading items slots. Will you ever do the comparing or not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I said I would do it but every time you remind me it makes me want to post less

      Delete
    2. I'm sorry:( It's just it's been like almost 2 months and you haven't done it. I was just wondering....

      Delete
  10. I cant find the holloweed items -spiritcloud721

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now to wait several weeks for the night of the phantom update.. which I'm hoping will be much better then this one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I named my pet elephant '' UltraScale '' LOL-spiritcloud721

    ReplyDelete
  13. For the first time in 9 years an high quality PKMN movie is coming (Hoopa and the Clash ofAges)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought "PKMN" stood for Pikmin. I'M SORRY, OKAY! DON'T RIP MY FACE OFF FROABBLE

      Delete
  14. That trading picture with the fox and raccoon! Looks like a BIT of an overtrade little foxie! :p Well, maybe not, most of that junk crowded around the fox is not what people nowaways consider 'fair' or 'beta' or whatever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That trade would probably not be accepted with the people nowadays, you can buy all that stuff. Except, the blue bag looks nice, So I might accept (if the bag was actually blue)

      Delete
  15. There was no new items when I logged onto AJ :T

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mel , AJ still hasn't included the Lynx pattern in the new update , could you post about this?If you're not ware of this then what I mean is that when we buy a Lynx at the Diamond shop , we get it without the pattern available in the Animal diamond store..

    ReplyDelete
  17. AJHQ removed the Halloween items. Lolz. I'm getting fed up with their flippin' mistakes! And I hate how they update so late now. Grr!! Sort it out AJHQ.

    ReplyDelete
  18. '' Most of them are returning and HALLOWEEN FLAVOURED'' lol

    ReplyDelete
  19. They removed the halloween items NYAGH

    ReplyDelete
  20. does anyone still know who i am......
    i dont exist
    this update will make scammers scam even more
    luv you aj
    but you cant beat roblox
    kbye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no one knows who i am anymore lol

      Delete
    2. Lol some person on insta pretended to know you lol.
      They posted a picture of your witch hat bbunni account
      it said:
      REMEMBER OLD FAMOUS JAMMERS?!??! HERE IS ONE HER USERNAME IS WITCHHATBUNNY AND SHE IS STILL PLAYING ON THE USER GO BUDDY HER!!!!!!! SHE IS A BFF!!!!!!!!-spiritcloud721

      Delete
    3. I forgot. I saw it in august and it had _ and x in it.-spiritcloud721

      Delete
  21. [img]http://i.imgur.com/mQGtlvK.png[/img]

    Here's what it looks like when you get traded 20 items at once... it tells you how many items there are, and has a (rather clunky-looking) scroll bar to let you see them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was hoping you wouldn't have to scroll through them all. Oh well, thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  22. Help! I turned on the Kalos Power Plant and rode my duck to Lumiose City, but it still has a blackout! I JUST WANT TO KILL CLEMONT ALREADY!

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners