TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Thursday, September 3, 2015

AJ Update September 3 2015 - Birthday Lynx Update

This update's Jamaa Journal has the most pages I've ever seen in an update!It shouldn't really count though since 2 of the 8 pages are ADS
It's still a pretty decent update however

Here it is~

Page 1

Lynxes are here in making them the 27th cat available in AJ and the 24th cat available in the diamond shop!
 Something looks very very off about their shop icon...

I don't know what's wrong. I guess it just doesn't fit the art style of AJ that I'm used to. I'll put up gifs of its movements later when I'm not going for 30k on EG lol (no one other than maybe KItty Katsu will understand that)

 Page 2

The AJ Birthday Party is back on the parties list! I haven't been there yet but I really hope it's not the same exact thing as the other years - a giant cake with slightly different versions of shamanalpha statues with really cheesey music. Also there's a new code, AJBDAY5

It's another one of those cakes like last year where it's impossible to tell where you have to click to make it "activate" and you have to click in 72 different spots. I miss the simple cakes from the first 3 years but I'm not a complainer lol

Page 3

It's that time again where AJHQ released the den sets that we voted for! The winner was "Glitchy" Gear and I have to say the items look way better when they are annimated

 Page 4 is just an ad

Page 5

A new exhibit in the museum-that-has-a-logo-that-looks-like-it-would-be-a-new-game is out and pets can have a large variety of new names! Don't be fooled by the word "thousands"
They didn't add thousands of new names to choose from, they added maybe 57 at most but there are thousands of combinations

 If you're one of the 0 people in the world who wanted a bee (wait weren't bees supposed to be gone this update?) named Pookyonius now you can live your dream!

I ended up going with Chewylime and making the bee more green because yes

Too bad we can't "legally" have the name Orangemountain : (

Page 6

Oh great, another case of "no one buys [insert animal name here] so let's remove them from the diamond shop and see how many people suddenly care about them"
I still don't understand where they "travel" to and why existing kangaroos can't travel. Do only the one that don't exist yet get to have fun?

Page 7

The carnival is leaving so everything is half off! It's still way more efficient to play gem games and buy tickets with gems

Page 8

Another ad but at least it's for something new

The newspaper covers everything in the update for once... I think

I'll edit this post when I get to the party

I'll give this update a... 6.5 / 10

26 comments:

  1. What the heck mel 6.5 is wayyyyy too generous you should rate it 1.5 it wasn't even that good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What! I thought the update was amazing! The lynxes are adorable, it's AJ's 5th anniversary (which means a new party and birthday cake code!), there's a new den set, and a new lynx exhibit in the museum! How could that not be amazing!!? Better yet, we've been asking for more pet name options, and AJHQ added some. Yes, they're complete morons, but at least they listened.

      Delete
    2. Anon is right, 1.5 I think the update wasn't good. The lynxes look odd and like they're heads and paws are wayyyyy out of proportion to their bodies. They cake takes up a lot of space and you have to click 500 places to finish it, the bday party never changes. The set doesn't even look glitchy (probably should have animated it to flicker and change colors for a second). Name 5 people who read the CM articles. And as for the names pooky? Dude don't we all hate being called pooky? And I haven't heard anyone same we need pet names, we need avatar names. Remember the real updates? The lands, when the adventures had a plot that continued to the next adventure? When AJHQ wasn't all "you asked for this and we heard you" remember non diamond pets? Idk, maybe I'm just too old for AJ.
      -Fomar

      Delete
  2. The birthday party is okay. They added new alphas, you can finally buy the party music (not that I'd personally buy it but it's still nice), and a weird clothing(?) shop? Other than that it's pretty much the same. I'm just more excited for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. IwantToChangeMyAJusernameSeptember 3, 2015 at 3:31 PM

    yay an animal where foxhats dont look as good

    ReplyDelete
  4. You forgot something else that was part of the update (I think)


    http://i.imgur.com/hQlvBIJ.png



    I think it means that when you go to a different room it changes you to a different server instead of saying that the room is full..


    -Confuzzling//iEevee


    btw why doesn't the picture show ? :c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Why did you delete your comment?

      Delete
    3. I tried to make the picture show up in the comments but it didn't work

      Delete
  5. No.
    Wait.
    Hold on.

    whY DOES THE LYNX NOT HAVE IT'S PATTERN WHEN YOU BUY IT

    ReplyDelete
  6. this update sucks... as always, lynxes look deformed and odd and look nothing like the real life version and they are too big, especially their paws. when will there ever be a good update again

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did anyone else see the two rare items in Jam Mart Clothing or is my AJ whacking out?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the lynxes were zoomed in a lot on that picture

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yet another overhyped animal

    Before the update, the only pet names that made sense were "Blueberry" and "Megatron." The newer pet names are just as nonsensical (Roborobot, really?), but, hey, it's pretty cool to have a spider named after a Transformer!

    Also, I don't really like the lynx. I feel they're too small and they look that they were smooshed up so horribly that their features are barely recognizable. Like, you can't tell that they have tails or necks and they're so stubby they'd be slower then Clemont if entered in a race.

    Also, there are new name combinations for animals now, and they're just as weird as the pet ones.

    I'd give the update a solid 4; not the worst, but over-anticipated and disappointing for me. Besides, the leaks we got several days ago don't have any purpose at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Still not gone, and I never will be.

    ReplyDelete
  11. why does everyone hate the lynxes so much? i think they're adorable imo o:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly... I can't tell you how many times I've heard "the lynxes are so small!!!11!1!!" around Jamaa.
      Yeah, they're a little bit out of proportion and they don't have their signature pattern, but they're still really adorable!

      Delete
  12. I was a bit upset with this update actually.

    I don't know, it feels kinda rushed? Feels like there's missing content or something.

    ReplyDelete
  13. MEL! THERE IS A RARE IN JAM MART CLOTHING EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT MONDAY!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UPDATE: THERE IS 2 RARES IN JAM MART CLOTHING!

      Delete
  14. I managed to find this after all that drama from a few days back o3o I just felt like saying it for no particular reason.

    http://dailyexplorer.animaljam.com/?p=8561

    ReplyDelete
  15. I looked at the Lynx and I was like what the heck is that thing

    ReplyDelete
  16. Im not buying a Lynx, I'm gonna buy a cheetah, lion and maybe something else with my 60 diamonds + membership

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mel, theirs a glitch with pets. I went to get maiself a new kitty kat (YAYZ) And when i clicked on the eyes it would give me a different eye type then i clicked. and i went to the butterfly-wing icon and it said feathers and had a blank spot. Then it said Trait twice and they had a little giftie box in the bottom right corner and a ocean sign in the top left corner. it had a member lock too... it was creepy...

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners