TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Monday, September 14, 2015

So...

Since this blog is basically dead lol I am too "busy" with EG" I was thinking of a probably boring way to keep it alive. My (stolen) idea is every day or two I post a "discussion" post like I usually do before big updates. So for example I could post "Discussion 1: Rare Mondays" and as the title suggests we discuss Rare Mondays in the comments. Do you think I should do that or just leave the blog basically dead with only like 4 new real posts every month?

Also hi Drakan

16 comments:

  1. AJHQ is making the RIMs edgy on purpose now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see it now - a "Rare Rare Spiked Collar" that's black with red spikes

      Delete
    2. do you mean edgy or ugly

      Delete
    3. Personally, I would buy the item. I like spikes, and I'm a Georgia bulldogs fan, red and black is their colors.

      Delete
  2. what about the comparing aj animals to aj pets? I think you should do a discussion post and get a chat box on here or a chat page so we all can keep in touch with you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I like that idea! As long as you stay and post, I'm happy :) but I dont want you to post every month, I would miss you :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. AJHQ: Oh, PEOPLE complaining about REPETITIVE color choices on items NOBODY will use? Well then let's just do it with BLACK AND RED!!!!
    That is SO MUCH better!!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mel u shoold also make discussions about real life and AJ animal comparisons.😑

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://m.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Meloetta-Distribution-Cartridge-Very-Rare-Good-Condition-/262049070855?nav=SEARCH

    Just thought id let you know in case you wanted to shell out 100 bucks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol it says "NOT FOR RESALE" in red

      Delete
    2. Congrats MMP! You have eyes! You win.......
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KezvwARhBIc

      Delete
    3. what the squiddo is this video I love it

      Delete
    4. ill buye a squidooooooo for any of spice dollar?

      Delete
  7. NO! Do NOT stop posting Mel! Your blog rocks! I say do Discussions!

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners