TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Lost Account Rant

(No I'm not back... and I couldn't come back if I wanted to ¬_¬)

First some background info. A long time ago (2011) I used to make a crud ton of AJ storage accounts. I had at least 50 and half of them were for Halloween. Back then AJHQ didn't seem to care that much that people used storage accounts. Now they hate them (you can't have the word "storage" in your name anymore because "it's inappropriate", and they tend to delete storages now) but that's a topic for another day. I had this one account called IBuyRares. I used it to buy clearance items since they would become rare soon (hence the name)
Semi recently I got locked out of my main account, Meloetta385. That being said, I couldn't make gifs of new items because I had no member account. I decided to get membership on a new account so I could check for items and work on breadstick or whatever the heck I do when I'm logged into AJ. I wanted the new account to have free chat so I looked through my old accounts with free chat and decided on making IBuyRares my new main account
Recently AJHQ changed that name to Jammer8359y2395829 or something random like that without telling me why. The account has existed for almost 5 years so why is it now that they find the name to be "inappropriate"? I asked them that myself, as well as asked exactly what rules the name broke and they pretty much ignored the question. They gave me some long speech about "when we find a username that breaks the Animal Jam Rules we change it" I already knew that, and that wasn't what I asked. They offered to let me change the name again, despite having said that "If a username breaks the Animal Jam Rules, AJHQ will change it, and it can’t be changed again"
(They said that > here < if you don't believe me)
So not only did they ignore my question but they also made what they said before a lie. Although I still don't believe the name broke any rules so maybe it's not a lie after all lol
The thing is, I don't want a new name, I want IBuyRares! They wouldn't let me use caps in the middle of my name even though my old name that they changed that wasn't inappropriate has caps
The first time they asked for all my account info or whatever to confirm that it's my account, and 4 suggestions for a new name. I replied with that info and I asked the question again. When they replied they completely ignored my question and asked for my info AGAIN. The next reply I got was almost identical to the previous one - ignored the question and asked for my info AGAIN AGAIN
I didn't ask the question this time because I knew it would be no use - I get the feeling that when AJ replies to emails they look for keywords and give automated responses based on those keywords. This time they replied telling me none of my name suggestions were "acceptable" because they were either too short or had caps in the name. I don't see why I can't have caps in my name again since the old name (that I still don't believe broke any rules) was changed
Not to mention they spelled "than" wrong lol
I gave them my "fixed" name suggestions and tried the question again (and talked about the caps thing)
I also added "I hope what I said above was actually read"
And guess what? It wasn't. They completely ignored my questions once again
All they told me was the name change was successful. They said something like "if I have any further question we'd love to hear from you again"

I figured that if my email ONLY has the question, they will for sure actually read it! Well, nope! Instead I got another "the name was found to be inappropriate"
Seriously!? We already established that I know they found it "inappropriate" 
I asked why it was found to be inappropriate and which rules the name broke! Is it really going to take me like 6 times for them to actually read the 12 words I wrote?
Turns out the 6th time's the charm. They gave me an actual answer this time. I don't agree completely agree with what they said, but still, at least they finally decided to pay attention to my words. They claimed the username is "misleading because it is against the rules to purchase in game items with actual money"
Alright, I understand that. But I highly doubt any player who has seen my username thought "hey I bet this girl wants to buy my overrated spikey garbage for real money!"
Never once have I asked to buy something from someone (I'm crazy but not THAT crazy) and I've never gotten any offers whatsoever. As I said in the beginning, I chose that name because I bought clearance items from Jam Mart Clothing as they would become rare soon. It's also worth mentioning that they let me keep another one of my accounts' name, IBuyRares2. I guess it's not inappropriate if you put a 2 at the end. I replied with something cheesy like "thanks for finally letting me know"
Their final reply was "Thank you so much for your kind words!"
That's cute, but I never "gave them kind words", I just sarcastically thanked them for finally letting me know what was wrong with the name after asking SIX TIMES (or 5 or something i don't know)
So yeah, another case of being ignored

Alright, that part is finally done with. A day after the recent update when I tried to log in, it said there was no account matching that name. When I saw that I was hoping maybe they decided to give me my old name back. I tried logging in as IBuyRares. Nope, still says that account doesn't exist. I tried logging in as Jammer204v 3n57v3528vn4v25vn23vnnv and that didn't work either. I figured AJ changed my name AGAIN to Jammer with some other combination of random ugly letters and numbers. I checked my dashboard to see what ugly name they replaced my new name with. Unfortunately they didn't change it again, instead they made the account completely unusable. Nothing happens if I click on the name in the dashboard, but clicking on all the other names works like it should. I payed for the membership on the account and now my membership timer is ticking and I can't even play! Waste of money if you ask me... I decided to email them yet again about this. I know they were going to give me the typical "just empty your cache or something idk" message so I specifically said I know that won't fix it. It said "please allow up to 72 hours for a response"
Well guess what, it's been more than 72 hours and I haven't gotten a response! It could be that the time on my mailbox was incorrect and that I have a terrible sense of time, but I don't think that's the case... at least not this time. So I'm basically screwed here. I'm paying for membership that I can't even use and have to deal with what is possibly the worst support system ever. Nice

Now before anyone tells me "but muloeayetatta487!!!! ajq is super busy and cant reply right away ivhs9 gdoig they try their best!!!! fhvtwhw8tg 0oetheohgebpe"
Yes, I know that. But that's not an excuse to completely ignore everything I said 6 times in a row. They shouldn't tell me to "allow up to 72 hours" if they aren't going to reply within 72 hours. I better get compensation for this

Now back to the first thing I said in this post, "I couldn't come back if I wanted to"
I say that because Meloetta385's membership ran out, and based on what just happened I don't think I'll ever be buying membership again (it's not the first time this has happened either)
So even though I payed for membership, I don't have an account with membership anymore. I think the main reason people checked this site every day was to see the new item, and I can't make gifs of new items without membership
Not that I was updating the item thing anyway lol

28 comments:

  1. clarkstacey on instagram said that some people havent been able to log into some of their accounts, and it should be fixed soon. he also said that if those accounts have memberships, extra days will be granted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that's good, thanks for the info

      I don't think I'm going to change the post so I'll probably get 12 comments telling me this lol

      Delete
  2. This is happening to everyone (well the last bit) Several of my spares can't be used at the moment however animal jam will fix it. (You might have to wait about 4 days though)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cottoncandyclouds1 isn't working either :( But that membership thing is downright stupid on their part. AND WHAT IS THEIR DEAL WITH STORAGE ACCOUNTS??!! Honestly. And no, I don't think most people come here for the daily item.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If this wasn't my blog I would only come here for the item lol

      Delete
    2. I sometimes go on for the Daily Item, but I'm on a mobile, so I can't actually see the Daily Item.

      Delete
  4. Wow.... Wait you quit aj meaning you won't go back on only for like a visit right? AJ!!!!!! EMAILS!!!!! ARE THE WORST!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will return and be active again one day but for now I'm just visiting occasionally

      Delete
  5. there has been a glitch with many accounts like that, but just email them your username and they will make it usable. it happened to one of my storages.-spiritcloud721

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same here. My account has been blocked as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If they don't unblocked then you could bring in the police since they'd be scamming you. You payed for the membership but they don't uphold their end. In fact the whole what his face selling rares for money would probably be enough to get AJ to be shut down though I doubt it's necessary. They decline in update quality and increase in glitches could be that they can't afford to pay everyone, so they let some people go or can't afford decent servers. (if the game is very laggy when lots of people are on) In all honesty, I give AJ a year tops.
    -Fomar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree pokemon is coooool also maybe fans can post to? And yeah i dont wanna see this blog die down

      Delete
  8. Oh my. I used to love AJ back in 2014. Now I hate it. It's just... boring. I play other games, though, like Minecraft and Star Stables, and I may be playing Pokemon soon. You could change the AJF into a different blog or something, like a Pokemon blog maybe, but AJ just has no point anymore. I only go on to get updates and last week's update was literally identical to last year's update released the two weeks before Halloween. The only thing you do in AJ is earn items, get scammed, cry, and nothing else good. I'm getting sick and fed up of AJ's countless replies of 'blah blah blah sorry but we cannot give players items yada yada yada' and their chat restrictions and abuse of capital letters and punctuation is getting ridiculous now.
    A few weeks ago, I brought this comic called the Beano. I began reading it and guess what I saw? I huge one-page advertisement for Animal Jam, that's what. I'm guessing AJ have been paying the Beano company to put an ad in their comic, and plus if you entered the code 'Beano' you would get 1,000 free gems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So THAT'S why the code "beano" exists

      Delete
    2. Speaking of weird advertisements in magazines, here are my reactions to reading some Neopets magazine:

      "What does Neopets have to do with anime?"
      "No, I don't want to buy any Yu-Gi-Oh! cards."
      "No, I don't want to buy any Neopets plushies."
      "What's a Pocket Neopet?"
      "What if I don't WANT to buy a Bratz shopping game?"
      "NO I DON'T WANT TO BUY ANY YU-GI-OH CARDS"
      "I said I didn't want to buy any Neopets merchandise!"
      "I don't want to buy anime merchandise!
      "Why did that goat girl randomly fall down a pit?"
      "GEAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

      Delete
    3. Could be worse. I always get ads for games for girls on CS. Which are not the sniper games I typically play. For some reason now that those ads realized I was a female gamer they decided to ignore the rest of my search history and think I want to take care of 5 year olds and play those stupid, twisted games with really questionable content (judging from ads) If only it realized the types of games I played.
      -Fomar

      Delete
  9. Lord. AJHQ drama. I hate their form messages. It adds info that NO ONE CARES ABOUT, like those question mark things.

    So they took your accounts. Wow AJHQ. WOW. I hope it gets fixed soon Mel! And even if your membership ran out, maybe you could get another account, someday, somehow. Well, byez :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay then i guess i'll try to bring your attention back to animal jam and fail by attempting and failing to get ajhq to get me a unreleased item but if i somehow succeed then i guess ill just post a comment saying 'OMGG MEELOTTA853 DIS PERSOON HAZ DIS UNRELESED ITAM CALED :insert unreleased item that hasnt been found out about like a skittles den item or something: N ITS SUPPER 'MAZINGG OMGG ITZ SOO AWSUM!!!!!!11111'

    ReplyDelete
  11. Melotta, i had the same problem with my main account and i had to play as my storage for about a week, but now they fixed it and i can log in again. You should try it, it works :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. THIS EXACT THING HAPPENED TO ME! I couldn't log in, and the dashboard worked for all of the other users but mine! It happened a DAY AFTER THE NEW UPDATE AND I EMAILED THEM AND THEY GAVE ME THE SAME RESPONSE! I'M NOT KIDDING! They said they would "look into it" But I doubt it. I basically quit AJ and I wanted to come back and yay! Thanks AJ for locking me out, or changing my user i've had for 4 years! I also had a headdress on there :( I can't believe this happened. I guess I wasn't mean't to play aj...

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL I tried logging in just now and they let me! You should try it it was probably just a glitch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is cray cray crap like what the heck aj
    well the AJ support system is awesome compared to the ROBLOX one
    the two sites that have a good support team is chicken smoothie and club penguin
    on CS I got a reply from Lacuna, one of the moderators, that actually made sense
    On cp I got a reply from Michelle, who gave me an exclusive item.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Post More stuff i only have a blog cus of u :( http://scratchamazingblog.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  16. ajhq doesn't like storage accounts? wow they must want jammers to get hacked then...

    ReplyDelete
  17. w0w ahq nice job responding to emails O.O

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know someone in the comments probably said"tell Clark Stacey!1!!!!1"

    ReplyDelete
  19. Let's play Chia rants about how she lost a week of membership! so it was a typical day I was about to log into animal jam when I got locked out :( I typed in my username and password then I clicked play but it said and I quote "I'm sorry but there is not account with that username!" So I of course make the wrong choice and email them I said something like hi aj I wanna get onto my account but the game won't let me
    So of course I get a robotic response saying something like "We are so sorry Chia04 try resetting your password
    DONT FORGET TO BUY YOUR WIND ARMOR IN THE DIAMOND SHOP!!!"
    Seriously aj I can't buy your dang overrated armor without an account so the next day a I try to get online again but the same thing happens!
    I send them a second email and I get the SAME RESPONSE! A couple days later I get an email from them saying I can get back on but I can't!
    Then they acually let me get back on and give me 3 days back and not the almost week that I lost and guess what They gave me 5 diamonds probably to buy their crummy armor
    Well kids the moral of the story here is NEVER EMAIL AJHQ! >:(

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners