TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, December 25, 2015

New Glitched Item - Festive Lights

I'll be honest, I didn't want to post anything because I'm really not in a good mood and probably never will be ever again. If my posts are even worse than normal, you know why : (

I'm sure many people are already aware, but the daily gift and daily item from the 23rd was glitched when they first came out
The daily gift was given out like this

Unless I'm mistaken, it was only available through daily gifts in this one color. It was all raspberry, which, as we know, is what color an item gets if it's missing its texture
Despite being a daily gift, the item had a member lock

I made a cruddy gif of what it looks like on a wolf just in case it got removed from the game

Also in Jam Mart Clothing, the same item was available for 450 gems. It was available in a different color than the one given out as a daily gift. Some of the lightbulbs were green instead of raspberry

When trying to change the colors, the first one was the one with green bulbs and the other 7 colors were the same pure raspberry ones that were given as daily gifts
I made a cruddy gif of that too

It's hard to tell but I'm clicking the color change button 7 times in the gif

Here are the two glitched colors of Festive Lights with the member locks they originally had

And yet another cruddy gif. This one is of the green glitched version which I call "magentagreen"

The item has since been removed from Jam Mart Clothing and the daily gift was fixed and was changed to give out new colors. The member lock was also removed

Here are all 9 of the colors they got released in

Just like Glitched Yeti Face and the others from last year, the glitched versions of these items stayed and can still be traded for. However, since the pure raspberry ones were given to tons of players for free as their daily gift, those ones aren't as rare. The magentagreens however seem to be semi-medium-rare now and might become rarer in the future. Since glitched items never come back because AJQ never acknowledges their existence, they can't really become more common, so... yeah

59 comments:

  1. How was your Aunts? Did you catch a shiny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I wish I had proof, but you'll just have to take my word for it. I refreshed about 30 times to see if there was a third color, and two out of those thirty times it loaded as the green lightbulbs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Are you alright Mel? I'm asking this not to be nosy, but out of concern for you. What do you mean by you lost everything?

      Delete
  4. Hey Mel guess what
    I just got Splatoon

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, the green and the magenta are in the picture where the new ones are idk if i'm wrong though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm, that fresh glitched item smell.
    Can't wait for it to become worth 38 black spiked collars. :^))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. "Shot Collar" the Animal Jam drinking game! Every time you see a Black Long, you take a shot of Whiskey!

      Delete
    3. So aldan is like an instant death

      Delete
  7. GUYS THIS IS NOT GLITCHED, IT WAS OUT FOR TWO HOURS IN THE STORE AND THEN MOVED TO JAMAALIDAY GIFTS FOR THE REST OF THE DAY! 99.9% OF THOSE GIFTS WERE MAGENTAGREEN AND MAGENTA, ALMOST EVERYONE HAS THE MAGENTA/MAGENTAGREEN ONES. HECK I WOULD EVEN SAY THE OTHER COLORS ARE RARER!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are glitched. They were never meant to be released textureless which is why they were only out for 2 hours. But you're right, the non glitched ones seem to be a lot rarer

      Delete
    2. But the Non Glitched ones are gonna get released every single year from now on.

      Delete
    3. Yes, but until then, the glitched ones are... more common than spiked collars

      there I said it

      Delete
    4. my new name for spiked collar is spiced garbaje
      its a combination of that one eagles Spice Dollar thing and your spiked garbaje thing
      Spied Garbaje

      Delete
    5. I am never on at the right time for the cool glitched items, curse my country time zones

      Delete
    6. Oh, I thought only fullmaggedon were available as daily gifts, and were in stores as 7/8 of the colors. Some people might not have checked stores/bought fullmaggedon instead of buying the magentagreddon. (Like me because I thought that full magenta would probably be rarer for some reason DX) But now I traded my full magenta for a rarses orange shot dollar and I was lucky to get magentagreddon for my other fullmaggedon before they got considered too rare. And I got that orange rarses shot dollar for my fullmaggedon THE DAY THEY CAME OUT! And someone traded me it! Accepting overtrades is not scamming if the person wants you to have the item. If it's like a spike for a necklace and your asking for trust and you accept thats scamming ok? I AM NOT A SCAMMER. Anyway, EVERYONE who got on that early morning (like me) got fullmaggedon. Like I said, some people might have bought fullmaggedon instead of magentagreddon.(I'm calling full magenta lights Fullmaggedon and magentagreens Magentagreddon because Bill is still cool...)

      On another note, I am remaking Sizzlerat's look using the elf tail armor that is grey with blue gem things. I had to trade my pink/purple elf tail to get it because AJQ took Elf Tails out of the Overpriced Shop. And I'm gonna have to do Eaglequest to get some of the items. All I have is the tail and the elf cuffs, and all the Aldan-ers say "Oh no, nobody is going to accept that for a precious black short collar!" I tell them there's over a million spikes in-game, but they don't believe me. They just let the short collar sit on there trade list, collecting dust. Maybe if famous jamers stopped wearing spikes people wouldn't consider them as rare? Back when I thought spikes were rare my friend said a fox hat was worth a spike. Now I realize that's pretty true XD

      ~Gigi1099

      Delete
    7. Full maggedon? Full magenta? Is that what you mean or is it maggedon. Magentagreddon? What r u saying? Magentagreddon?

      Delete
  8. What if this is the new spiked collar. We go to Aldan and all we see are magenta festive lights. Or as I like to call them

    mexican darkness

    idk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok so Mel I'm doing this thing called legit accurate where i take pictures of random peoples animals and then i draw them. what do you think of this one?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dang it how do you put a picture in the comments

    ReplyDelete
  11. Which is better, Mew or Rotom?

    ~ Aaron816

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mew is way better though

      Delete
    2. Jirachi is superior to all of them.... Or should I say.... Jirachi is SERPERIOR to all of them..... Haha, Gen 5 jokes

      Delete
    3. Good joke, Banana.

      ~ Aaron816

      Delete
  12. As long as it is magenta
    It is worth 20 black rare long spiked collars

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Mel i got my membership back...

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EW DO NOT ADVERTISE THAT
      ALSO I HAVE CAPS ON AND DONT FEEL LIKE TURNING THEM OFF

      Delete
  15. I found the ''magentagreens'' in my inventory, I didn't buy it from stores tho...
    I have no recollection of buying them (I never check the shop anymore lol)

    ReplyDelete
  16. i got a green/magenta one as a gift...

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners