TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Thursday, January 21, 2016

AJ Update January 21 2016 - The Pre-Valley Tinsel Day Update

Remember how last update was a week late and STILL one of the worst updates in AJ's history? Surely this one will make up for it right? Nah

Page 1

Polar Bears are back! I didn't even know they left
Now you can spend 2 and a half months worth of diamonds for an animal that left the game for one reason only - hardly anyone bought one - even though a new animal that will be the same outrageous price comes out in 2 weeks! Yay?

Page 2

Those unreleased pet armadillos finally get to see the light of day!

Page 3

This page is the main reason why I'm not rating this update too low. AJ's bringing back some of the old lore from 2011! The shamans used to go exploring and find new lands and animal spirit stones. When they brought back a spirit stone, a new animal became playable. They changed the names up a bit though... Still, we get to vote for the next playable animal in the game! It sort of hints that we may be getting a new land too which I highly doubt, but the thought's out there. They make huge overpriced dens every week but they only make one tiny land every 2 years lol

These are our options



The ostrich background looks vaguely like the unreleased land picture I found on the beta site a long time ago

What I don't like about this voting thing (and the goat artwork on page 2) is that they don't show us what the animals are going to look like ingame. Unless of course all these animals will be cartoon 2D
I wouldn't doubt it since lynxes are weird 3D
I think I'm going with Team Ostrich even though I probably will never end up using one if they ever come out lol

Page 4

Special Delivery is back! It's exactly the same as last year with a few new prizes. I'll make a post with prize pictures a bit later. You can get to the adventure through the Parties menu

Page 5

The Friendship Festival means two things for me - my AJ anniversary (February 5th marks my 5th year on AJ! I need to quit LOL) and the Season Of Lonely
I'm guessing on February 1st the Friendship Parties will be added to the parties list
Also the Friendship Armor made a return

Page 6


That's it for the Jamaa Journal. There's one more item and of course it's in the Diamond Shop

It's a heart cloud! It's pretty cute but my only complaint is that the hearts are a blood-red

The Jam a Gram system also got a redesign


It functions exactly the same as before (as far as I can tell)

There are 3 other returning Jam a Grams too


I give this update a...

4 out of 10

Anything's definitely better than that last update plus they brought back some of the classic AJ lore. I can't complain about that!

53 comments:

  1. ((first-))

    i actually rlly liked this update

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe first i'm not sure

    ćƒ¾(^ ^悞

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruddles isn't on BloggerJanuary 21, 2016 at 3:51 PM

    4/Pony Update fits more.

    You should use Pony Update instead of 0

    ReplyDelete
  4. team sloth! but how would they animate it without it looking like a hairy baby crawling around?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I almost crash every time I open my jam a grams

      Delete
    2. same I can't even find one my friend sent me

      Delete
    3. And also I can't tell if my spice black dollar is super ultra beta or regular do u know?

      Delete
    4. Oh and josh wants his headdress back but he needs to trade his ultra beta spike first

      Delete
  6. I like the ostrich or sloth, though they will eventually get released, hey now we can't have the new animal as a surprise anymore:/ Which one to you like Mel? I also love the new jag format

    ReplyDelete
  7. The card system is kinda like playwild System to in away

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello from the other side... aj non member version

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aj is sooo laggy now when I go to meh friend's den it's all black with a few den items and my pear won't move:( ( my pear penguin lol)

      Delete
    2. No silly my animal couldn't move with the new update

      Delete
    3. Then it took me to a room that looked creepy and unfinished

      Delete
    4. Well when I take screenshots my computer crashes and I have to delete old aj stories I wrote on word cuz there's over 200 just from 3 or 2 monthes worth of aj stories from 2011-2014 mostly

      Delete
    5. The room looked like a party in a forest or something with weird plant pics

      Delete
  9. I'm scared hold me in ur arms tonight and cuddle me like there's no tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh remember how we used laugh at night
      Pretend like we're little girls at midnight
      Say to each other we're the lights of our lives
      There is no tomorrow when I'm with you

      Delete
    2. Sorry, I'm going through my-I-like-to-awenser-almost-everything-with-songs phase.

      Delete
    3. Songs that I made up in my songbook

      Delete
  10. Shall I write a song on spiced garbaje

    ReplyDelete
  11. My friend went to AJHQ files and listened to unreleased music and she won't give me link

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Icecream reminds me of summer which reminds me of the heat which reminds me of the beach which reminds me of the sun which reminds me sunglasses which reminds me of frozen yogurt which reminds me of icecream

      Delete
    2. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

      Delete
  13. Hi I have a theory on pixelated heads

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely HATE the new JAG system! It makes me lag... and in Aldan (which is SUPER laggy) I ask people items rarity and they JAG me, so then I have to open it up and it takes like 1 minute for the spinny thing to stop and for the jag to actually show up -.- stupid update. I hope AJHQ fixes this, it's super annoying I literally had to log off because of this! And my bff just asked my something and I was not able to reply because the thing just freezed! Ugh! And I'm using a computer that never lags at all. Only in Aldan it lags but thanks to the update its LAGGING ALL THE TIME!! And collecting more DATA THEN IT SHOULD BE!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never lag even in Aldan, but no matter where I am, if I open my Jam a Grams my computer nearly crashes. Even the spinny loading thing is frozen. It takes a minute to load the mailbox and another minute to load the Jam a Grams themselves

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners