TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, January 22, 2016

Basement of Secrets

Literally every other site on the internet (including non AJ-related sites) posted this with a clickbaity title like "OMG SECRET ROOM DISCOVERED IN AJ 2016!!!!!!" I think it's time that I also post this so people don't think I'm completely out of the loop
 
So, you're probably away that a secret room was discovered 2016
It's called the "Basement of Secrets" and is the basement of the Chamber of Knowledge

That basement door that's been unused since the very start of the game is finally accessible! Well, sort of. If you try to walk over the door, nothing happens. That's because walking over a door to enter a room is completely unrealistic. Instead, you have to click on a specific part of the map and it will teleport you to the room. That makes a whole lot more sense

I marked the specific par of the map with a +
In the middle of the + where the 2 lines meet is where you click to get into the room

Despire popular belief, you do not have to be in the Chamber of Knowledge to do this!
You can click that spot on the map from anywhere and it should still put you in the secret room

It looks like this

You can climb walk up the ladder

There's also a shop here

Here's what it's currently selling

I'm not sure how long this room has been here. It's in the same art style as the Chamber of Knowledge which makes me think it's been here for a long time, but it's the shop that gets me. The items all have the "New!" sign on them and have "modern" prices so I think this room was added in the recent update. Still, it's interesting. Expect this room to be full for a week and then become the most forgotten room in the game. It happens with every single animal that gets released, so why couldn't it happen to rooms too?

41 comments:

  1. People are trading these items calling then glitched and unreleased. I'm 93% sure the secret room was added intentionally. It even has "secret" in the name

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have to be a member to get in, because it is not working for me. :L

      Delete
    2. NO you don't have to be a member to get in. I am non member and i got in.

      Delete
    3. NO you have to be member to get in. I am non member and I still got in! :)

      Delete
  2. I bet you 100 spiced dollars these items will become the next shark cages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too popular now, and the shark cage thing was removed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I guess that area is never going to be a land now lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol we're never getting a new land ever anyway

      Delete
    2. Unless Julian makes a video about lands. (The last few updates have all had ideas from his videos in them including this one) WAIT
      IDEA
      JULIAN COPIES YOUR POSTS
      MAKE A POST DEMANDING CACTUS HATS AND A NEW LAND

      Delete
    3. i am afraid julian is going to copy my next post

      Delete
    4. Lol you can basically control the game. Julian copied your posts. AJHQ copies Julian.

      Delete
    5. Is that comment I made to hard or awkward to reply to
      Probably
      Sorree

      Delete
    6. I should sleep but I coffeedified too late today : (

      Delete
    7. Coffee rabbitz in hoods = des overload

      Delete
    8. Hmm
      Bunnies with cactus fur drinking coffee wearing hoods
      Hah
      Beat that

      Delete
    9. Well, they are when they're worn correctly

      Delete
    10. 1 thnk thre w0rn bst on spr INg bunziez wit hommid wngz

      Delete
    11. Ok well I'm annoying you at this point probably lol so good night

      Delete
  5. AAARGH it's not letting me reply to anything but I agree with all of the above comments about julian the thief and the shark cages

    lol i guess it was good that i spent all that money getting all of the colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. AJHQ posted a preview of the Basements of Secrets on their Instagram before the update, so it certainly was released in last week's update! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners