TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Creepy Glitches

Ever since yesterday I've been experiencing some weird and annoying glitches. I find these glitches rather creepy. Well, as creepy as AJ can get... It's a game about animals where collars with dangerous spikes on them are the main currency, so not many things are "creepy"

The first one I know for a fact is affecting more people than just me. Occasionally a random buddy from my sekrit alt account's list is shown to be online. In this case it was hesoyam7

He is also my buddy on my main account, Meloetta385. However, it says he's offline on my main account

If I try to follow him on my alt account, one of two things happen. Either it sends me to a random room in a random server, or the screen goes dark and the loading circle never goes away. I couldn't get a good picture off it from my alt account but here's what it looks like

That forever loading thing happens to me for a lot of other reasons too. Like for example, sometimes I get this when I try to send a Jam a Gram to someone (which is what happened in the picture)

That forces me to refresh and it's very annoying. When this happens, the player isn't actually online. It's like a sp00ky ghost is using their account. You can send them Jam a Grams and they won't respond. And perhaps the weirdest part (which is something that I already mentioned) is this only happens for my alt account and seemingly all my friends, but it never happens on my main account. Creepy :\

There also the other thing that's been happening to me. I haven't heard of this happening to anyone else. Hopefully I'm not the only one who has a haunted AJ account :  (

From the moment I log in, it says there is someone in my den. I took this picture as soon as I logged on and did my daily spin

I go to my den to see who it is, but... no one's there! I tried switching dens and all that but the number never goes away. Not even if I refresh

I only had one buddy at the time and I know she wasn't at my den. It's also locked so it couldn't have been anyone else. There's only one explanation for this - sp00ky ghosts

25 comments:

  1. O gosh that is terrifying... *huddles in corner, rocking back and forth and saying, "There's no such thing as ghosts", THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS GHOSTS!"* o,o One time, when I was in 3rd grade or something, after lunch, my friend and I went to stand in line.
    Well, we have a stage in the cafeteria in our school. My friend looked behind the stage curtain, and told me to look too. So, when I did look, I saw this seethrough thing floating

    ReplyDelete
  2. back and forth on the stage. It was terrifying. C:

    ReplyDelete
  3. One buddy on ur buddy list? Lol I think you mean online

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have that glitch too... i also have a glitch when people who are not my buddies always appear offline when i search them up. Even when someone sends me a jamaagram is shows them as being offline.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That glitch has been around for a long time caused by AJ's terrible servers
      I was going to make a complaint post about that too

      Delete
    2. I have the ghost buddy glitch as well it's hella annoying because you think "awesome, they're on!" and you get on your main acc and they're not there

      Delete
    3. also when your buddy is in somebody else's den (who is not your buddy) on their says that they are in their den, and if the den they are in is locked it looks like you got locked out of your buddy's den

      Delete
  5. This happened with Pandybewwr! One day she was at her friend's house for a sleepover and it said she was online. I texted her and she said she was watching a movie with her friend. Then I went on my storage aj that's also her buddy and on my main it said she was online but on my storage she was not!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you enjoy referring to yourself in 3rd person?

      Delete
    2. Ummm I'm discogirl500 and Pandybewwr is at her grandma's house

      Delete
  6. that kind of happens to me. when people are in my den there's an extra person thats supposedly in my den but there not

    that was very hard to explain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That usually happens when someone leaves your den without clicking log off

      Delete
  7. Oh my gosh, the same thing happened to me and my buddy! I saw my account on when I was not on it! And my buddy saw someone at her den and no one was there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who watches Steven Universe?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do. I LOVE that show!

    ~ Aaron816

    ReplyDelete
  10. Am I the only one who hasn't been experiencing these glitches?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omerger. I had this glitch
    Yesterday me and my friend Leilajeila7 were just talking playing boring 4 gem then I wanted 2 go on my backup to check on something. On my backup, it says my other friedn spirtwolf57760 is still online but in my real acc its off..

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners