TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Friendship Party 2016 + Unreleased Items

It's finally here! The Friendship Party has been added back to the Parties list
(dang that near perfect loop)

As with almost every AJ party these days, it's almost exactly the same as all the previous years

The main difference is the shop, but there are new decorations

The shop is at the top
Here's what's selling

Because my Item Archive page is inactive I'll put all the item gifs here. Enjoy the lag lol

I think the fireplace is very cute !
I went around and took pictures of all the unreleased stuff. Most of it will probably hit the stores within the week but as of now, it hasn't come out yet

Broken Heart Rug </3

Incredibly Cool Heart Hologram

Multi-Heart Rug

Heart Chair & Pink Friendship Party Banner

Red Friendship Party Banner

Weird Heart Cake Thing

Heart Banner (also visible in Ajhq's den)

Heart Balloons (also visible in Ajhq's den)


Those heart balloons have been around for a few years and still haven't been available. I sure hope 2016 is the year for those precious lovelies to be released !!

Let's hope they used my idea for the next Leap Year Party and release uber rares like Bait Eye and Bait Elf : )

79 comments:

  1. Broken Heart rugs describe me and my expectations with this party

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same !
      I was actually going to say something like it describes my life but I decided not to for no real reason

      Delete
    2. Did you see one of the quote famous jammers quit?

      Delete
  2. Teals because she was idssapointed witht he community

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any of spice dollar?

    ~ Aaron816

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope they release bait elf and bait creature but not bait elf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. Then she'd make a rant demanding donations lol

      Delete
    3. aww i want to read the comment now lol

      Delete
  5. i think i might be one of the only ones who likes tan tikis, beta hoods and milkies bc they look good, not bc theyre rare
    even if hoods came in store, id be upset, but id still wear mine bc i like how it looks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taras are meh unless you're taking about milkies

      Delete
    2. the green ones look better with a blue gem than a red gem tho

      Delete
    3. Agreed. Idk why Milkies look so good. They're just such soft colors that compliment each other well.... idk how to describe it lol

      Delete
    4. I used to be obsessed with the rare tiaras and I have one hood that is the "fake beta" one because it looks good

      Delete
  6. Bait Eyeball Hat Trading Attempts [GONE SEXUWHALE] [Gone WRONG!]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone will complain that I published this comment but lol

      Delete
    2. omg how dare u publish such an awful comment. Unsubscribed. Unfollowed. Uneverythinged. This comment has scared me mentally for life.

      Delete
    3. did you unlike my facebook fan page ? : (

      Delete
    4. yup and my dad's brothers dad's sons only siblings daughters brothers fish's algae works for AJHQ so they're gonna ban you

      Delete
  7. The Banana Bro did u draw Pandybewwr if not she wore a shirt today that said Sleep is my life and the text was white and shirt was pink and she wore blue jeans and black boots and she has blue eyes and blonde/ mostly brown hair

    ReplyDelete
  8. I finished my homework about stupid geometry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished my homework on stupid everything

      Oh no, wait, it's still going

      Delete
  9. Just finished the usual cup o noodles junk for dinner

    ReplyDelete
  10. if you can guess what a baby roll is I will give you nekals
    it's bait

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. do you play transformice , club penguin and others? o3o

      Delete
    2. same
      time to watch boring youtube videos i guess

      Delete
    3. watch boring youtube videos i guess

      Delete
    4. that will make it more worse

      Delete
    5. try watching entertaining videos then

      Delete
    6. le me: watch shortest video ever 4
      *clicks Loop*

      Cat:BIEBERSUCKBIEBERSUCKBIEBERSUCKBIEBERSUCK

      le me: LOLOLOLOL

      Delete
    7. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgtykY4xrKI

      Delete
  12. Hello, it's the middle of the night and I just woke up

    ReplyDelete
  13. How do you get your pictures to change color?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ughity ugh. Scratch just warned me that 'sniping' is a 'bed' word. Sniping sniping sniping. And they told me hell was bad too...

    ReplyDelete
  15. DoomDesire was your co-writer, right? Sorry, I forgot.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Infinity and I are having a fight right now lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. Any of spice dollar for headdress watermelonetta?

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners