TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, January 29, 2016

Item Info - Rare Clouds & Rare Giant Lion Plushies

I knew about this for quite a while but never mentioned it on here until now for some reason. As far as I know there aren't a whole lot of people who know about these and not many that are actually interested in these. Sometime after the Diamond Shop came out, a bunch of Monthly Member Gifts that AJHQ said would never come back made a return and costed diamonds. Among those items were weather clouds. These were originally given out to members in September of 2011

However, even though they came back, the old original ones are still different than the re-released ones. The ones that were given to members for "free" still have the rare tag!

The ones from the Diamond Shop have a diamond icon instead

Also, the original ones all have member locks while some of the diamond ones are for nonmembers
(diamond rain and snow clouds are for nonmembers and the rainbow and thunder clouds are members)

Apart from the member locks and rare signs, they are exactly the same as the diamond shop clouds

The clouds with rare signs are all almost 5 years old! They also aren't in eagle quest... probably
So what does this mean? Not much, really. Despite them being hard to come by, not many people are interested in them

Weather clouds aren't the only items like this. The Giant Lion Plushies from February 2011 have a rare sign too! These also made a return in the Diamond Shop but the old ones are still "rare"

And like the clouds, not very many people care about these either. I might add these to Special Items page when I finally get around to updating all of my pages

53 comments:

  1. What would both combine be worth in your opinion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo I gtg my mom wants me to help make food for breakfast tomorrow. Pandybewwr might play aj in a bit. That's what she texted me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel
    What's your opinion on paw rugs and some of the Valentine items from paste Valentine adventure not returning and getting a rare symbol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant
      How rare do you think they'll be in the future


      because I think you're an expert at rares lol

      Delete
    2. ohhh
      I was only good with rare junk in 2011 and 2012 : (

      Delete
    3. I think paw rugs are from 2012
      Not 100% sure

      Delete
    4. I mean I don't know the value of anything anymore

      Delete
  4. What I was saying on AJ is that my new school's WiFi goes down at nights.
    -Pandybewwr

    ReplyDelete
  5. mel gve me 9 spice dollar and ill gve u these

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to have a rare cloud collection just cause

    aj why you always lyiiiinggg

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooooooooooh, I have the blue lion:) Hehehe! I've never seen the heart cloud before, what does it do rain hearts or something?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mel, discogirl500 here and I have a question: What do u think about me and Pandybewwr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You two seem perfect for each other

      Delete
    2. You two seem like the same person, possibly because you are.

      Delete
  9. Scammer watch I just did that you might find amusing
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a9MTQ4nUx18

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "i don't have the betas to get one"
      Ignoring the fact that they used the word beta wrong, they have a squiddin' headdress... When I had one of that color on trade, people offered me 2 "black longs" lol

      And his name looks very familiar. I think this guy begged starf for stuff or something

      Delete
    2. he did actually beg to me for my old glitched ring

      Delete
    3. Also, don't forget... "trade me black long so i can look good"

      Delete
  10. Hey watermelonetta, in the Daily explorer, theres a jammer without. A name on their nametag

    ReplyDelete
  11. i got suspended for 7 days with 2 days left because i was trying to tell my friend Darlinglam AJ me Email even though i could have just told her on Hangouts...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was reading comment and the value of spiked collars are OVER 86734689074589623857734589236y89357469239534758734623475q93 6vb0q3bvdhfehn53mubh54 thats how rare they are according to aldan!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW animaljammer is being glitchier than usual seriously I cant even make a new animal

    ReplyDelete
  14. I made a new post melly check it out
    -Pandybewwr

    ReplyDelete
  15. May! I found a another yellow photon car

    ReplyDelete
  16. May! I found another yellow photon carp. I don't think you'll wanna trade for it though.

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners