TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, January 1, 2016

Merry 1979

(Because getting the year wrong is "funny")
Unless you're Michael and live alone underground you probably know by now that the humans have celebrated another "new years" thing. I don't know what else to say about it. It just is

I think now's a good time to tell everyone what's been going on with me. I'm not going to though - this is an AJ blog, not a depressing life story blog lol

I will, however, use new years as an excuse to talk about some other stuffs. I can't be too revealing about this because I feel like being difficult so I'll make it semi cryptic. I "quit" AJ a bunch of months ago because I lost interest. All my interest was in another game. That other game is now a horror filled death trap which means I have nothing better to do but play amjam again. I've been playing this a lot more now and will probably go back to actively posting instead of making a new post every 12 years and wondering how I even still have 12 viewers
12
I can't make any promises though. Honestly I don't want to go back to making daily posts unless they are short or incredibly boring ones like the posts where I put up 4 pictures and called it a day. It's too hard coming up with a new and interesting topic every day. What I might do is have a new post every 2 days or so instead. It would be a lot easier on me and I wouldn't have to rush every post. The quality will still be terribad because I am the worst blogger in history but maybe they will be slightly better lol

I do have some plans for new posts, such as...

AJ History - Updates
Comparing Animals to Pets (violet's idea)
Item History - Mech Angel Wings and Shark Fins (I know I said I wouldn't do this but maybe I will anyway)
Items Only Available in Adventures
A more detailed beta item list
Remakes of all my other Item History and AJ History posts
Modern Item Database (similar to the old item icons page but with new item icons)
Artwork-only Items
More Unreleased Items
Q & A Page
Mini Rant on "Doing Trade Attempts"
Comparing AJ Lands to the Map
AJ History - Rare Monday
My Thoughts On "Inventory Showcases"

If you have any other post ideas, let me know! I can't promise I'll make it but I'll probably consider it. Unless of course you suggest something completely unrelated to AJ. I don't want to post about why Cold Snapdragon is the best plant (at least not on this blog, I'll save that for the reddits)

There are also some things holding me back, like the Item Archive page. I missed a few months of new items so that page will be missing a lot of items : (
Some of my other pages are out of date as well, meaning I have to not be lazy and go update them

Before I end the post, bronzelol asked me to post this picture of us people in my den

I think he asked me, anyway. He could've been talking to someone else. I'm leaving it here regardless

ok bye

70 comments:

  1. [img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/donthugme/images/6/67/Th-10.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150226201221[/img]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait, did I just find witch hat bunny's blog? Oml it has been so long.

      Delete
    2. yes this blog has declined over the years hasn't it

      Delete
    3. Well I wish I could buddy you again. Like you, I lost all interest in AJ. I never cared about rares and that is really all that the game has become.

      Delete
    4. you can sned me a jam a gram and i will probably add you

      Delete
    5. my name is meloetta385 now if you couldn't tell by the title of this blog

      Delete
    6. Yeah I can tell now. I remember the good old Mayksufi days.

      Delete
    7. Sneds Jam-A-Gram with gift ^_^

      ~gigi1099

      Delete
  2. Why 1979? Why not TWO THOUSAND SEVENTEEEEEEN

    Techocat plz Pawniard for 2017 I wanted that Pawniard for Christmas. Christmas 1995 2017 2017 2017

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOO CHING CHONG DINGALANGLANG WAKAWAKA POW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you make a post about how Beards are Rarer then Spiced Garbaje

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww you remembered the idea:)
    Maybe you could do like rarity scales so like how rare items were in 2011 and now in 2015/2016?

    ReplyDelete
  6. How about WROST ITEMS IN AJ EVER CREATED

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi wanna chat best person ever? *coughs* melly *coughs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best person ever is u

      Delete
    2. you're forgetting the goddess of pink apples

      Delete
    3. Anyways... The new year glitch party thing really works I wish I could show u pics but my computer is like 5 or 6 years old and takes terrible laggy pixely color blob photos

      Delete
    4. I tried it and it didn't work. What game do I have to play and for how long?

      Delete
    5. Best dressed for *a while then temple of trivia for 10 minutes then a random game for less than 5 minutes
      *a while means up to 20-30 minutes

      Delete
  8. Melly I need to ask u something

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wanna start a spiced garbje rebellion club?

      Delete
    2. That would imply I am not already in 3 of those

      Delete
    3. MERRY NEW YEAR AND HAPPY LATE CHRISMAS

      Delete
    4. Anyways AJ is lagging soooo bad these past few days

      Delete
  9. Oh and btw I hate AJ now it's all about rares and if your a member now

    ReplyDelete
  10. And why am I on my on my computer at 2:05 in the morning?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't cold snapdragon that plant thatshoos mist at zombos?

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank flounders your desription :D:D
    and are you going back to Meloetta385 account now?
    i assume so because it has a membership

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wait what was the game again? Sorry I forgot. And more importantly, when the Narnia did they let people use their username names for an avatars name, and can you still use your orginal name.

    You know that's fun, on papers to school make the date something like 8/31/2176 and see if the teacher notices.

    -Fomar

    ReplyDelete
  14. DewDropDeadReptileJanuary 2, 2016 at 11:49 AM

    Yay 2012 (and late 2011) is back YAY!You have to play an underwater game for a certain time in the new years party, then Animal Jam reads the underwater new years party as the 2012 party then switches your animal to a land one, as it is a land area. YOU ARE IN THE 2012 party (which I forgot existed)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still need more details. Which game and for how long? Every time I leave the game it either brings me back to the 2016 party or never stops loading

      Delete
  15. What was the horror filled death trap game called???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do not discuss that game here

      Delete
    2. As long as it's not Minecraft. I just got that for Christmas and love the game. (I only play on creative mode and don't play with other people)

      -Fomar

      Delete
    3. Back in the day I used to only play singleplayer creative mode. Now I usually play pvp games

      Delete
  16. May reply quickly. @ the mall rn, should I get a Pop! Thanos for my desk or a card for Steam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. K I bought the Thanos
      https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-JmWlePep7yU/VogtTyCrZRI/AAAAAAAAA0k/hqn-bI8hxTM/s640/blogger-image-551277278.jpg

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    3. good job
      too lazy to look again

      Delete
  17. do you think this looks like a scam
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKoHV-JtWB4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i just find it funny how they called you a hypocrite for not deleting them
      i don't think they know what that word means

      Delete
    2. Hypocrite, Word defintion: a person who indulges in hypocrisy.
      Hypocrite, picture defintion: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/dISmAAxiCyQ/hqdefault.jpg

      Delete
    3. you saw that coming a mile away lol
      i take any an every chance i get to bust on snowy lol

      Delete
  18. Melly I'm getting bullied in AJ, school, irl and at the mall. I have no friends just cuz I be myself at school, in the school newspaper club, computer club and comic book club. What should I do my parents don't care they never listen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I encouraged ppl to bully me and suddenly everything came down like a storm but then after about a year, they were too much in shock to bully me because I didn't act hurt. Reverse psychology, m8

      Delete
  19. Melly I'm being teased on AJ and irl for being a "nerd" Cuz I am in comic book club and I wear braces and glasse what do I do I told my parents they won't listen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm probably the worst person to ask for this since I typically read insults as compliments
      I know it can be very hard but the best thing to do is ignore them. I know from experience that people will eventually stop if you don't show them how they affect you

      Delete
  20. Use reverse psychology and encourage them to bully you and either you will get used to it or dont care anymore OR it will stop because they don't see you hurt and upset when they bully you. I tried this and it worked

    ReplyDelete
  21. Starfruits doesn't know what sploon is ��

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners