TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, January 8, 2016

Trading Update !

I would've posted abut this earlier  but certain complications prevented me from doing so. I'll give you a vague explanation in the form of a methaphor I made up 2 seconds ago - my life is like a bumpy car ride right now and I'm still trying to find a good place to make a pit stop. I'm going through stuff, basically. I want to come back to posting on a regular schedule but I'm still trying to figure stuff out. So until then, I'll continue to be late with stuff, I guess

I realized 5 minutes after I made my last post that a new overpriced oversized den wasn't the only thing the update changed. What's my excuse for not posting it? Read the thing above lol I don't have one

There are two things I missed in my post. The first thing is the wood color on things like the main HUD (the the thing with the chat, switch animals button, etc) and several windows such as the buddy list window and trade windows. Some are unchanged like the inventory screen

Here is what the chat bar looks like now

And here is what it used to look like for comparison

Now for an opinion you probably wouldn't expect from me - I actually like the new version better! I'm typically one of those "wow how could they change that it didn't need to be edited they ruined the game" kind of people, but the new version just looks nicer to me

Yeah, sue me

The other change is one we've been needing for a long time. At first I didn't see any reason for this to be added but I thought about it for a while and realized how important it is

It's an update to the trading system. Here's how trading works now

It's exactly the same as it was before with one key difference. Here's a trade I got from someone who totally isn't my storage

I said yes to the trade. Instead of the trade being done with, both players will now get this screen

Now, both players will have to accept the trade again. I thought this was a useless and unneeded extra step to trading, but this can help prevent some scamming in a way. For one thing, it stops flash trades from being automatically accepted from that plugin hack thing. It also gives you a second chance to review the trade items. Say I accidentally included an item to the trade that I didn't want to trade and didn't realize I added it to the trade. I can now look at the trade again to double check. I'm not the best at explaining it, just take my word for it that it's a good change lol

If both players click accept, the trade will go through

Despite these changes I'm still calling this update one of the worst ever. It's slightly better than the pony update in my opinion, but it's still one of the most horrible updates that ever happened to this game

lol bye

82 comments:

  1. OMG U USED AN EXCLAMATION MARK
    I used to call them explamation marks in like, 5th grade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGU OMGU HYOOMANZ LEAKED 2k16 OMG OMG TOTALY NOT AN MS PAINT PIKTUR BAY ME LEGIT 100%

    https://zipperszippywebsite.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/omghyooman.png



    LIKE SUB AND FOLLOW ON EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA!
    REMUMBUR TU COMENT
    REMEMBUR IT REEL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liek teh new pictre and I hat da nwe tradin systerne
    (This comment was brought to you by jakyboi)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new wood is okay,,, I think the lighter colour would be preferred though

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay Im back with a new blogger picture of sun Vivillon

    ReplyDelete
  6. TODAY IS MY BDAY AND IM AT DISNEYLAND YAY TOMMAROW IM MEETING MY COUSINS IN TOMMARROW LAND
    -Pandybewwr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully your birthday is happier than my 18th !

      Delete
    2. We just got to the hotel for naps cuz we have been walking around all day long

      Delete
    3. I love the little shampoo and conditioner bottles they give out for free the scent is spring flowers

      Delete
    4. We bought some lemonade in downtown Disney and it tasted like lemon juice with plastic I kinda threw up from it

      Delete
    5. I'm using my dads work computer :)

      Delete
    6. u playing aj?

      Delete
    7. wanna meet me in aj

      Delete
    8. maybe but i would have to log in again lol

      Delete
    9. can u unlock ur den so i can meet u

      Delete
    10. maybe but i would have to log in again lol

      Delete
    11. whats crazy death trap game?

      Delete
  7. its still locked

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's because of aj's trash servers

      meet at addog's den then you can click me

      Delete
  8. MELLY IMMA HAPPY
    -Pandybewwr

    ReplyDelete
  9. IM ON THE FLOOR TRYING TO CATCH BREATHE
    -Pandybewwr

    ReplyDelete
  10. go to lisa07mko den
    - Panybewwr

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mel can we meet sometime
    Because you're my idol
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. because wynaut




      i dunno I just think youre really cool

      Delete
    2. aww thanks i don't think anyone's called me cool before

      Delete
    3. however i am not cool, i am a mess

      Delete
    4. wait why are you sad
      dont be sad
      :(

      Delete
    5. I am not good at accepting compliments

      Delete
    6. but I take insults as compliments and can accept those usually
      yeah I'm kinda weird

      Delete
    7. you are a mess




      does that make you happy now :)?

      Delete
    8. if youre not busy




      can you get on aj





      you dont have to

      Delete
    9. am busy
      writing a super long ranty thing

      Delete
    10. oh okay



      tell me when youre done

      Delete
    11. Done !~

      But I'll probably be getting off for a while, that was a ton of typing I just did

      Delete
    12. go to addog's den and it will update

      Delete
  12. U THERE
    -Pandybewwr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wanna play aj with me

      Delete
    2. i dont know aj is kinda boring lol

      Delete
    3. why do you think i post rants about this game

      Delete
    4. sure but i am writing a post and am kinda boring

      Delete
    5. about rants?!!

      Delete
    6. WITH THE PHOTO?!!

      Delete
    7. not sure i might put that in a weird and random aj images post

      Delete
    8. Please do it soon

      Delete
    9. Don't u sleep

      Delete
    10. plz post the pic my sis doesn't belive me

      Delete
    11. When the time is right, I said

      Delete
    12. i mean i could just post it in its own post now but it will get flushed away from the most recent post soon

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners