TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Monday, February 8, 2016

Adventure Quest - A "fun" AJ Challenge

Short boring story time !

The other day (the 6th I think) I was doing my usual "check all of the 5 sites I go to over and over" routine and found this post on my friend's blog. Reading that post gave me an interesting idea. And as it turns out, that interesting idea is what made this game fun again, at least for me

I haven't thought of a good name for it yet so I've been calling it "Adventure Quest"

It's kind of like a challenge to do when you're bored. I find it's way more fun if you have a small group (2 to 4 players total) but you can do this solo if you want. The basic idea is that you make a new account and have a fresh start. If you have friends doing this with you, have them make new accounts too. Your goal is to "get rare", but whatever that means is up to you. Your goal can be to get a headdress, get a full set of Halloween masks, get a spiced garbaje, it's completely up to you (and your group) However, there's a catch. There are only certain ways you're allowed to get items

I'll go over the rules now so you can hopefully understand what this is all about

Rule 1
You can't buy items - in other words, you're not allowed to use any shop. That includes the Summer Carnival

The only ways you're allowed to get items are from:

• Playing Sky High

• Playing Adventures

• Trading

You're allowed to beg people for items if you really want to. Obviously scamming and hacking aren't allowed

Rule 2
No trading with buddies or yourself! The only accounts you're allowed to trade with are your group's Adventure Quest accounts and random people that you don't know

Actually I think those were all of the rules

There are a few optional rules I came up with too

• Allowing the use of The Claw
Good luck finding someone who will trade for plushies lol

• Allowing the purchase of Bronze and Silver Bricks from Epic Wonders

• Allowing the use of the Diamond Shop (as long as the diamonds were obtained through the daily spin)

• If you allow the use of the Diamond Shop, you can allow the gem shop there to be used. You can use the gems you buy at the Diamond Shop to buy anything from any shop that you can afford

If you have a group, there are two new ways to play. You can do a "co-op run" or a race

You should only do co-op mode with people you trust!
In co-op mode, everyone shares all the items. You're supposed to give your teammates stuff and expect them to do the same. It's a good idea to keep everyone's inventories evened out

In racing mode, each player has their own separate inventory and aren't allowed to trade with each other. Each player is after the same goal item(s) but they can't help each other. The first one to get the goal item(s) win!

The way we usually play co-op mode is do a few runs of Return of the Phantoms (hard mode) and then go to random servers and do some trading

Here are some of our items from only 2 days of playing

Remember, we started with nothing!

Another fun part about this challenge is every time you trade one of the items from your outfit (which you'll probably need to do fairly often) is you get to make a new outfit every time. I ended up having to change my outfit quite a few times

Once I get something decent for the wings I'll end up changing it again

This challenge is not for everyone as it requires quite a lot of patience. If you're like me and have the patience of a bag of rocks and tons of time to waste, go ahead and give this a try!

If my first run is successful I might document my second run on a blog or something. If that one is successful I might livestream the third run and might even use my voice !

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me in the comments

80 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. So THAT'S what you were doing at your den , lol! I'm gonna do this, it sounds fun! I'll tell you my new account's user when I get it! ;D

      Delete
    2. How did you make the username of aether like that???

      Delete
    3. For a while you could use special characters like Æ, ø, adn ß
      They fixed it though : (

      Delete
    4. OHHHHH so thats how you made Rosey

      Delete
  2. i have 3 items compared to ur 12+ is this fair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have 20

      i will give you some stuff

      Delete
    2. we need to even out the stuff eventually

      Delete
  3. u on I feel like trash cuz I think I'm sick

    ReplyDelete
  4. play aj with me plz they immporives da chat system

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they did no immporives chat : (

      Delete
    2. U sure Cuz I don't have free chat and it works

      Delete
  5. CosmicCheetah AJ / Cosmic_HeartFebruary 8, 2016 at 9:30 PM

    Cool, cool. Did you discontinue Breadstick?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to mention that !!

      Breadstick is basically over but I am working on the planning for the sequal

      Delete
    2. cheesestick the aligator confirmed

      Delete
    3. is winters story gonna be a thing

      Delete
    4. no you squiddiot not yet
      winter's story is the prequel

      Delete
    5. Cheese croc rules join the cheese crocs now

      Delete
    6. maybe I'll start reading it starting with the sequel

      Delete
    7. Breadstick is over? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

      Delete
    8. The sequel might be good though hopefully

      Delete
    9. When will you start the sequel (it better be soon, i mean you left breadstick off which a bad ending)

      Delete
    10. I sent you a buddy request on my game account Mel! But I don't know how to get ahold of you as AEther, so my username is sierrasdestiny :)

      Delete
    11. i do no have list space on melo : (

      Delete
    12. Can you buddy me on Aether? I'm Snow062205

      Delete
  6. Chat I is bored and sick :( and I ate cup o noodles for lunch Cuz I am sick and not hungry :( Marissa has it to and I think I got it from her Cuz she was sniffling and coughing a lot on Friday and now we both sick :(
    -Jana (discogirl500)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What should I post about on Marissas blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Technically this is
    http://thebvslog.blogspot.com/?m=1 but not many people besides myself will understand most of the posts and it's really meant for me to save images on so I can delete them from my computer an save space. But I do have a youtube channel I use quite a bit.
    https://m.youtube.com/user/AnimalJamScamGuard

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds really cool. Maybe I'll try this. Hmm....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so gonna do this. I just want to see how greedy jammers are. (Like we haven't already)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can you accept Journey Book Prizes?
    ( Made new account, it is sierrasdestiny)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Idk wat scam is I thinc u ment scallop u spel vary rongly im report u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ong how could i get that rong im such a iiot

      Delete
  13. My new account is gonna end up being rarer than my current one lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. If you need a blog to stream your vids just tell me

    ReplyDelete
  15. Are you aloud to use codes that give us items ?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Animal Jam: Hard Mode
    This is awesome. Animal Jam Nuzlocke, here I come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking of this as a nuzlocke too lol

      Delete
    2. I thought about it so much, I made a post about it with rules to add insane levels of difficulty. Hope you don't mind, lol

      Delete
    3. !!!! WHERE IS THIS POST LOCATED !!!!

      Delete
    4. meliorisms.blogspot.com - I made it recently and it looks terrible, but just ignore the layout and read the post I guess

      Delete
  17. (posting before I read all the way through, sorry!) there's a game called adventure quest, so I wouldn't call it that or people might be confused.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I tried this back in December and the rarest thing I got was a Frankenstein mask (again, I didn't use adventures) I AM TRYING THIS BUDDY MY USER .......

    ReplyDelete
  19. Also im gonna play adventure quest :) my new username is Shimmerscouter

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sounds fun! But what I noticed (if someone is really focus and smart) They would be able to get Long Spiked Collars in less than a good month (may even a week or two if they are actually trying)
    *cough*althoughlongsarentinterestinganymore*cough*
    Honestly, I lost interest in longs. I'm more into short collars now. Next thing you know, I'm going be into wrists.
    (Reason why I'm trading away all my longs for decent offers that include short collars (even if they aren't even fair on my side))

    ReplyDelete
  21. yo its Pandybewwr too lazy to log on to blogger
    -Pandybewwr

    ReplyDelete
  22. is my blog pandybewwrajblog.blogspot.com one of those sites?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Some1 who hats Mel, pls tell me how she isn't awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well she exists, that's a reason to not like her
      : )

      Delete
    2. she team scalopeanoped mui hadedruss >:(
      ~jackyboy9917835219

      Delete
    3. Oi jackiboi12y8439485638246 u r suuuu rong
      i am ging rprt and blek u











      jk

      Delete
  24. Hey! I think you're really cool! I like you a lot! Maybe we can hang out or something..?
    Lol have you heard of that vine before

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ha funny I do this all the time.. On one new account I got a full set of pirate swords

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners