TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Thursday, February 4, 2016

AJ Update February 4 2015 - My Pre-Anniversary Update

I didn't know what to call this update so I named it after that fact that tomorrow (February 5th) wil be my 5th year anniversary of playing AJJAM! Maybe I'll do something special but knowing me I probably won't lol

So... The Jamaa Journal has a lot of pages! Unfortunately the last 3 are basically just copy/pasted from the last one, I'm surprised there was no ad though!

Before we get to the Jamaa Journal, there are some new loading screens!


There might be another one but I could only find 3

Anyway, here's the Jamaa Journal

Page 1

Yay, a new overpriced and oversized den! These never get old, right?

They didn't even say where the new den was available int he newspaper. I guess they figured we all know by now that they will never make a new non-diamond animal or den ever again because ALL JAMMER LOVE THE DIAMOND SHOP !!!!!

I did buy this den and my excuse for that is I wanted to make a Valley Tinsel Day themed den. It's kinda cute but I know I'll be discouraged by the size of the den (just like every diamond den lol)

Page 2

For some reason they brought back the carnival...?
Apparently there will be rare junk at the carnival too. The shops are exactly the same as they were last summer

And now it's suddenly back this February too! My theory is the carnival is on a timer which they accidentally set incorrectly. The carnival was supposed to show up every year but they set it to 6 months instead. Now they're just trying to cover up their mistake lol
I could be wrong, but it's definitely suspicious...

Page 3

There's a new party for monkeys only, making this the second monkey exclusive party

I'll post about that later but it's actually a really cool party!

Page 4

I'm... not exactly sure what this means. I'm guessing if your account exists for a certain amount of time and you haven't been banned, you'll get free chat or something? That's a step in the right direction I guess. Too bad AJ has a tenancy to randomly ban people for not breaking the rules. Now the wrongly banned people will suffer even more :\

Page 5

The most disappointing part of this update is the severe lack of GOATS!
What I don't understand is, if the animal they revealed isn't even finished yet, why reveal it a month in advance? That only makes people disappointed when another update comes and they still haven't been released. I think they should reveal an animal 1 update before they come out

On the bright side, members can have another 100 items in their furniture inventory

And you'll need every last inventory space to decorate these new dens LOL

Page 6

Litereally just a copy/paste from last Jamaa Journal

Page 7

There's a new party you can host which is almost the same thing as an existing party. What it looks like in the picture isn't even what the party itself looks like

As of right now, the party list is filled with the new party so go check it out if you're not lazy like me

There's a new shop on the deck

Here's what it sells

The other new "feature" is that you can now change the music in your party. However, they removed the Beta Party music that used to play at this party

Darn, that was one of the key parts to the Candy Science Alliance : (

Page 8

There's also a new Jam a Gram

 Special Delivery music is now available in the Diamond Shop

 An d most importantly, a returning feature!

Notice the broom icon in the bottom corner. It functions just like the Clear button!

I'll give this update a... 5 / 10

66 comments:

  1. I don't get the chat either, however you can now say things like, i love you , shoots gun, kills, scammer, hacker and more. The only one you can say with safe chat is the i love you (at least i think so)

    ReplyDelete
  2. if ajq releases chinnatown new year party as a den ill get mship again lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will buy star membership if it gets released

      Delete
  3. I wish the party was a land instead, it would be cool if it was (i'm going to miss it when it leaves)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they at least turn it into a den

      Delete
    2. Ya however it would be kind of weird having dens (the little houses) within dens. I mean the sky kingdom does that however you can actually go inside and use those dens.

      Delete
  4. am i a bad person for finding this video hilarious
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp0kzlD4Fls

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I thought goats were coming this week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya AJHQ fooled us all. They should have come this week but no AJHQ just had to make us all wait 2 more weeks.

      Delete
  6. Is the lit palm tree beta? Someone is saying it is because it was released in 2010. (also when did animal jam beta end? I cant find a single place that says it)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not from beta, it was first sold in December 2010

      Beta ended sometime in September 2010

      Delete
  7. WootMoo's den = Lag Town

    ~ Aaron816

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looove the diamond shop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I'm eating soft pretzals with mustard and doing hw

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can't say " I love you " anymore. Then it said "Your chat is in a restrictive filter where certain words may be blocked." And it isn't showing anything in my discipline thing and stuff. Hopefully, it won't be like this forever. o3o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. saying "nazi" gives you a bullying warning. why bullying? I have no idea

      Delete
    2. @ The Bannaa Bro: it brings back terrible stories and memories from the holo cost, and my family got almost all the way wiped out....

      Delete
    3. He's not denying that it's horrible, he's questioning why AJ counts that as bullying and not something else

      Delete
    4. It's Holocaust, not holo cost. One is a tragic and horrible ethnic mass murder that occurred in World War II, and only is the amount of money you have to spend on making holograms

      Not to sound like a grammar nazi, but when discussing serious issues like this, at least try to spell.

      Delete
    5. Do not tell meh how 2 spel and it was autocorrect u fool

      Delete
  11. i give this update rate 3/10 o3o

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mel please pray for me that I get an A on spanish and science :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will try
      most of the time those school tests are based purely on memory so I hope you have a good memory lol :\

      Delete
    2. I have to do the FAC or FAC test the DAY after spring break.....

      Delete
  13. I was sop posed to be in suspended two Tuesday's ago but aj won't let me on my main aj......


    I was expecting it to be fixed but NOOOOOO aj once aj forever

    ReplyDelete
  14. Replies
    1. I LEARNED THAT AJ IS WORSE THAN I THOUGHT TODAY

      Delete
    2. Your message was blocked because it wasn't recognized by our system. We will review this message as we improve the chat system.

      Delete
    3. i just makeded a new posting about the chatting systems

      Delete
    4. wait a minute
      IS RACECON BLOCKED

      Delete
    5. i got suspend juse bc i say bad word D: AJ WHY

      Delete
    6. jk
      XD
      anyway
      im at friendship cottage den o3o

      Delete
  15. I love this update, but the updates are getting even more messy. What is the point in the chat filter? The old chat filter had some issues, but it was much better than the new filter, classic AJHQ!

    The only good thing they have done is the Chinese New Year party.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I totally spoke up to the hater on our chat page. The Banana Bro and KuruKuruTako, I need ur guys help with the hater stand up to that idiot on my page and talks to them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The most effective ways to deal with haters is by ignoring them or playing along

      Delete
  17. I give it a 6 out of 10 because of the clear button

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE YOUR BLOG MELOETTA. IT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I WONDER WHY PEOPLE HATE YOUR BLOG IM

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners