TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Animal Jam Dreams

These are some of my weird AJ-related dreams that I had. To be honest I don't know why I'm making this post. I had a different post planned but this one happened instead. Just go with it lol

Dana
I had this one last night, actually. I was playing AJQuest with Astralskies and one or two other people. I don't remember who they were but I think one of them was Nuzlocke. We were all playing some new adventure with tons of keys. We were having a hard time finding them all. For some reason, part of the adventure took place in my old real life house. I tried to get into the food closet but it was blocked off for undisclosed reasons. You could trade with people in this adventure and there were lots of people there. We somehow got a bunch of head feathers. The one I got was dark red with weird color stripe. I think it was another shade of red

I don't remember what color the feather was
Then I found some headdresses in a storage and traded them. Somehow Astralskies got them and traded them to the AJQuest people. I got a silver and green one
I think I woke up after that. When I went back to sleep, I had a continuation of that dream. I was in the town trying to trade on AJQuest. Some weird girl who was sometimes a bunny and sometimes a rhino showed up. She also had membership sometimes, and other times she was nonmember. She had some weird items on trade. She was advertising her list saying "REAL SERVER ON TRADE"
Everyone in the town looked on her list. She had an invisible item called "Dana"
If you clicked on it to try to trade for it, it would bring you to the Dana server. Everyone there was freaking out. The creepy hacker girl came to the server. She had other unreleased hacked items too. They were all den music for ocean rooms. One of them had a picture of a seahorse and cookie jellyfish on it. If you moused over it, it would play the Bahari Bay music. In the dream world, that music was unreleased. It was also a nonmember item. There was also the music for the ocean pet shop. Its icon was just an icy blue box with a border. It was also a nonmember item. I looked on her list and Dana was no longer an invisible item. Dana was now a white and pink hat!
It looked like this hat

But the white parts or way more white, the ribbon was longer in the back and was affected by the wind a lot more, and the pink ribbon was like this color

Or it was a little darker, I don't remember
The hat was also less "tall"


I traded my silver green headdress for Dana. She accepted! I now had a hacked unreleased item that AJHQ would probably remove from my inventory soon. I wanted to trade for the music too but I had nothing good left. I went to go tell my friends and hopefully attract those suspicious rare people's attentions so I could get something really good for my Dana (now this sounds like a romance story)
Aaaaaand then I woke up

Arctichood79
I also had another AJ dream the night before. I don't remember much of it, but...
I was in some other new room with my friend RainnTri who none of you have ever heard of because he doesn't play AJ. But in this dream, he was playing AJJAM
We were in some new room talking. It won't make sense to anyone other than me, but he was standing on the wins board in the room. I walked over to the left and saw an AJHQ member seal. I forgot his name but he had an AJ badge on his nametag. He had a weird item on trade called "Arctichood79" 
The word "hood" might've been something else but that's how I remember it. It was an ocean item. I'm not sure if it was a den item or clothing item but I assumed it was clothing. I can't really describe exactly how it looked. It was something like a giant leafy sea dragon with wings and was spreading out its wings. It was mainly white with some red and orange at the tips. It was quite a beautiful item lol
I looked it up and the only mention of this item on the whole internet was on AJwiki. It was just a forum post saying "not much is really know about the Arctichood79. It's definitely a rare item!" or something like that
I tried trading 20 of my best items for it but it said he couldn't trade right now. I checked, and he was playing a soccer match with RainnTri >:(
So I never got to trade for the Arctichood79 : (
Rest in pieces, Dana and Arctichood79
You will be slightly missed

Glove Factory
I had this dream like 5 years ago so the details on this one are hazy. I was with my old friend DoomDesire. We were in real life instead of AJ but the AJ rules still applied. We found some kind of giant machine in someone's basement. We found out that if we put any items in it like 45 gem necklaces, gloves would come out of the machine! I remember getting a green glove from it. We had plans to become super rich since we had unlimited gloves. That's all I remember about that one

Glove Arcade
Another dream that I had 5 years ago that I don't remember many details of, I was in some arcade in real life AJ. Everything was a fancy dark blue color and the place had very dim lighting. Above the exchange counter where you cash in your tickets had a bunch of fishnet style bags with nonmember gloves in them. I remember there being a bag for red gloves and a bag for blue gloves. I think I managed to get a whole bag of gloves and then I woke up



Those are all my AJ dreams that I remember right now. I know I had tons more because I'm a total AJ nerd so maybe I'll write another post when I remember some more of them. If you have any AJ dream stories you'd like to share, please do! I would love to read them
 
Also, I want to "improve" stuff on this blog in the next few days. Take what you want from that lol
I probably won't get anything done though >:(

155 comments:

  1. Great stories! I made a song:
    GIANT LEAFY SEA DRAGONS GIANT LEAFY SEA DRAGONS! THEY ARE GIANT! THEY ARE LEAFY! THEY ARE SEA! THEY ARE DRAGONS! G-I-A-N-T L-E-A-F-Y S-E-A D-R-A-G-O-N-S! WHAT DOES THAT SPELL? GIANT LEAFY SEA DRAGONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The other night u where in my dream. We where talking about why we hate AJ updates then Jana popped out of my trashcan with about 60 membership cards in a purse. Then The Bannana Bro popped out of in between my matrass. Btw this took place irl at my parents house and we where eatig cookies made out of pure chocolate, sitting in my bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone's gonna comment about the fact that I was between your mattress lol

      Delete
    2. I <3 it! XD I wanna talk about a dream my friend had, its not AJ related, but funny, but I dunno if I should ask permission or not :p

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. banana bro wut were u doin there m8

      Delete
  3. Post about my dream raspberry gastrodon is op

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard of RainnTri because he (?) kills me all the time lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. My aj dream was that I found someone with an orange beard and they accepted my trade when I traded tan carpet i didnt even have tan carpet in 2012 when this happened

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine was that there was this girl who didn't think I am completely insane and understood my insane ideas
      o wait
      that wasn't a dream lol

      Delete
    2. May and Taco confirmed! (´♡ω♡`)

      Delete
    3. Don't deny it, baby, I'm feeling the looooove too! ( ˘ ³˘)

      Delete
    4. Who's Dewdrop? I don't remember anyone named Dewdrop. He's Drakon now

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. like making the pages not out of date

      Delete
    2. wanna do return of the floobers for ajquest

      Delete
    3. i am trying to get trades right now

      Delete
    4. which server I might see what u have and consider FAIR TRADING something or other

      Delete
    5. but i am only allowed to trade with people i dont know

      Delete
    6. oh
      would telling people that dont know you count

      Delete
    7. you mean telling people to trade me? that is also against rules

      Delete
    8. if i find out one of my trades was a setup i will probably end it

      Delete
    9. okay gl
      gl gl gl
      im out to do TFD to try to get spooks

      Delete
  7. I finished and I got a red worn from a gem chest, a wreath necklace, and an upside down plant. Should I do it again

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm trying to remember an AJ dream I had but I don't think i've even had one

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had a dream where I hacked animal jam and put it in the beta days, then I started buying a ton of betas and a non rare black long spiked collar

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. debating on whether or not i should log out and play minecraft

      Delete
    2. ok done with trading it's boring >>:(

      Delete
    3. lesbia but changing it to Meloetta in a few days

      Delete
    4. Lesbia!???!?!?!?! LOL are you??

      Delete
    5. lol of course i am no one likes me >:(

      Delete
    6. not true there's SOMEONE I think

      Delete
    7. dang got another spiked wristband

      Delete
    8. so youre like 20something
      stranger danger
      jk

      Delete
    9. oh i thought your birthday already came lol k

      Delete
    10. 18 in 138 days please save me : (

      Delete
    11. who da waifu here
      i have a button it says
      waifu material

      Delete
    12. mine is in some number of days I'm too laz too find out
      shortcorabbit turns 15 : (

      Delete
    13. lol i used a site to tell me how many days july 9th is in

      Delete
    14. ok
      I just found a site to do that
      Mine is 194 away

      Delete
  11. How come you never reply to my comments

    ReplyDelete
  12. i scallop all your headfeather in dream
    !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can you buddy me with your AJQuest user? Mine is miagnificent. If you want to.

    ReplyDelete
  14. >:(
    https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rNSDd3gDDQc/VssB4O1H6cI/AAAAAAAAA_I/e_jmcZNY5NE/s1600/sad.PNG

    ReplyDelete
  15. in 2014 i had a dream that an irl friend was making aj items pop out of her like party hats and spiked collars and i grabbed alot of them and woke up - spiritcloud721

    ReplyDelete
  16. I had a dream today I found some spiked collars in sand for free (and I stole some too). Then when I found some more theywere "galaxy" collars, which were regular spiked collars but with a galaxy design
    what now

    ReplyDelete
  17. Replies
    1. congo
      not like it matters because there are 7 servers named congo lol

      Delete
    2. congo ok
      didnt see your message im coming

      Delete
    3. yeah because aj doesnt know how to handle their own servers
      can you sned request again

      Delete
    4. lol i thought u stopped answering eh
      shore thing

      Delete
    5. oh i got in lol
      your obv busy
      i have dance class at 5:30
      aka 8

      Delete
  18. my aj just has it unlocked for like 1 second then it locks again
    ehhh

    ReplyDelete
  19. yo mama was so pretty she had you

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sned me speik or I act u no li

    ReplyDelete
  21. Youre old for AJ. You're 18 for pete's sake! Why do you still play it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why are you 17?? You're well over the age limit!

      Delete
    2. Why am I 17? Because I've been alive for 17 years

      Delete
    3. You're childish and may have autism

      Delete
    4. I meant the age limit of animal jam! It's eleven, and you're almost SEVEN YEARS BEHIND THE LIMIT! GO TO THE HOSPITAL AND GET A DIAGNOSTIC@ THIS ISNT NORMAL! You are tachnically classified as a sexual predator
      Get a life or stop PLAYING ANIMAL JAM

      Delete
    5. So you're a sexual predator?

      Delete
    6. I don't see how being asexual and playing a video game makes me a sexual predator but if you want to live with your terrible logic, go ahead lol
      Also there are people much older than me playing

      Delete
    7. Snowyclaw is like 20, most of the "famous" AJ youtubers

      Delete
    8. Hahahaha well they are forced to
      Go ahead and quit

      Delete
    9. lol, nice made up counter argument
      well this is getting boring, bye

      Delete
    10. Ya all famous jammers are like 17+

      Delete
  22. wait I dont get it
    Youre not lesbian?
    Or are u prenetding what

    ReplyDelete
  23. hey mel I found the new name for spiked collars
    "Spiked Cola"
    according to a random arctic fox

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have 2 things to say and then a dream...
    1. I think I might do ajquest it sounds fun:)
    2. Has the leap year party came out this year cause it was in jamaa journal yet I haven't seen it on the party list once:/
    Now for ma dream...

    Okay so when I was little this isn't my dream yet but when I was little we got a snapping turtle for my pond and I was really scared so the night we had it I had a dream: My 3 bestest friends and I were outside at night at my house fir a sleepover I forget who asked us if we wanted to see the snapping turtle so my friends run away to see it then the snapping turtle comes up to me bites me then I die!

    I also had another dream where I was getting chased by superhero turtlesXD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your dreams seem to center around turtles lol

      AJ quest can be very fun sometimes !!!
      And no, the party hasn't come yet. It'll probably start on the 27th

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners