TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Meet Cosmo Hyperspeed Glitch

First of all, thanks to my friend turtleman2004 for telling me about the original glitch!

I'm not sure how long this glitch will be around so I'll just write this as if the glitch was already fixed

When today's update was released, there was a glitch with the Meet Cosmo adventure. It seemed to have different effects for a few people but this is what happened for me. It would put me in a seemingly blank room

This was not an empty room however, it was a normally inaccessible area in Meet Cosmo In the bottom right corner you can see a bubble pointing to where Cosmo is and some green. Unlike the old blank room glitch, Jam Mart Clothing, Jam a Grams, and everything else still function as they normally would. The buddy list was a little buggy though
It said the people that were online were offline

The normal Meet Cosmo music is playing. I can use the map to leave the adventure. If I do that, the Meet Cosmo music and the room I go to's music will both play at the same time, overlapping each other. Some of the effects of this glitch will happen here too

I tried going to Special Delivery from here and I got an infinite loading sign

There's more to this glitch, though! I tried using the eagle glitch to join this adventure as an eagle. The effects were... very interesting !!!

See for yourself! This footage is NOT sped up

If you're wondering, I was moving at normal speed for everyone else

This makes me thing an adventure speed engine is in the works. For example, playing as sloths will decreases your movement  speed and playing as a cheetah increases your speed. That will probably never happen but the idea's out there

Levels in the base camp for nonmembers are also glitched

Here are the those seals' nametags zoomed in on

Dang, level #9204? I think these guys get bragging rights

71 comments:

  1. nonmembers get to brag about SOMETHING now

    ReplyDelete
  2. creepy pasta worthy http://imgur.com/w1budKg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :O !!!!!
      Does the same thing happen with wolf head?

      Delete
    2. Hey there's also a cloud party glitch with tagos (for some reason I like calling them 'days') to do it you just need to be a goat and go to the party. Bam. Oh also I made you the stories banner. Did anyone else submit the banners yet?

      Delete
    3. no one else submitted yet

      and the new jammers are just randoms

      Delete
  3. Nobody loves you. I'M WARNING YOU! NOBODY LOVES YOU BEWARE!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol took you that long to realize it

      Delete
    2. I LOVE YOUUUUUU MELOTOTOAOAOATAOAOTOATOAEETAOTOAETATAOA

      Delete
    3. WAIT YOU KNEW THAT I LOVED YOU ALL ALONG

      Delete
  4. u r dirrty gym sock

    ReplyDelete
  5. can i get your addograff my user is
    cpspicywin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i gif 500000 necklis

      Delete
    2. Today is Friday morning I'm at school atm lol

      Delete
  6. can you kelp me on my seal foam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. idk what this means and im not sure i want to

      Delete
  7. frick my video got removed because cake by the ocean is too much to ask for. FRICKS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am aparri! Please invite me to your blog! Email:
    appar1@yahoo.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. how much did your parents buy your house for?

    ReplyDelete
  10. i know where you live mayksufi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you live in an apartment

      Delete
    2. no u live in Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, part of Indiana, part of Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, part of Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia and West Virginia. one of those tell us plz.

      Delete
    3. I live in Vermont too

      Delete
    4. I thought u lived in maple leaf?

      Delete
  11. I live in Vermont im like really close to the border on the west lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. You can use River Race music in den parties now.

    ~ Aaron816

    ReplyDelete
  13. yay i just got a mew in pokemon shuffle!

    ReplyDelete
  14. on a scale of 1/10 rate the stories/rants banner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am bad at rating but i think the background is a little too dark

      Delete
    2. which one would you like darker
      rants
      stories
      rants and stories

      Delete
  15. What to rant about, what to rant about..
    IN THE NEXT POST CAN YOU RANT ABOUT BRAGGERS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MELT O EAT A!??!?!?
    ~Cosmic WHO IS DA BEST!
    -.- Funnyman....

    ReplyDelete
  16. A moment of silence to remember the My Little Pony update on February 19th 2015.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gone so fast! At least we haven't had an update like it, yet. xoxo

      Delete
    2. There was an update not too long ago that people said was worse than the pony update

      Delete
  17. mel what happened to our marriage did we divorce

    ReplyDelete
  18. U hax aj im report u tent plus tent times!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Okay I did a brighter example for you on the blog, before I do the stories type banner, tell me if it's too bright or whatever and if you want me to start working on another one. thx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's too bright now lol
      I'm not sure exactly what I want anymore, I'll try to figure it out
      Thanks so much for making these, they gave me so many ideas on how to do stuff if that makes any sense

      Delete
  20. Mel, I don't know if this is worth anything but back when I played I remember playing as my arctic wolf (Miss) and people kept asking me why I moved so fast. Maybe somehow they're connected. Also, can you check to make sure I haven't been hacked? I don't care about my items but I don't want hackers to benefit from my years of playing.
    -Fomar

    ReplyDelete
  21. Smartbomb (yes I know it's wildworks now, but im stuck with it after 5 years , sorta like with alphas [I call them shamans still]) is trying to make animals "cute" for their "jammers" because apparently having oversized paws is "cute", honestly I think their old animal style and item style was super cute.









    k done with my rant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey cool, someone else who still says shamans! I thought i was the only one. Yeah, I hate the new style in comparison to the old style. maybe I'm just biased because the old style gives me nostalgia, but come on. Those lynxes are not animals. They are demon spawns

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners