TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Monday, February 15, 2016

More Unreleased Items form AJHQ 2

NOTE: I haven't been posting as much because I've been more focus on my other blog, Animal Jam: Hard Mode 
Don't worry, the main blog isn't dead

The next update is happening soon so I might as well post this before it's too late. As you probably know by now, every update there's a new AJHQ den on the epic dens list that has large amounts of unreleased items. Here are the ones that I found

Frozen Barrel

Heart Lamp

A really cool blimp thing

Blue Fire

Purple Flag

Frozen Recyle Bin

Origami Roses

Patch Carpet

Frozen Porch Swing

Frozen Wheelbarrow

Paw Snow Angel

Double Princess Thrown

Heart Couch

I really like those roses and hope they get released soon!

Also, I'm looking for a volunteer to make better icons for the pages on the sidebar. If you're interested, please let me know !!!!

42 comments:

  1. The blimp is from the steam punk den set c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might use these again if that's okay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I'm looking for icon for the side pages that are more interesting. I still want them to have pictures of what the page represents, but I want it to be "fancy"

      Delete
    2. Do you want them edited? I could do it but I can't right now..

      Delete
  4. I'm interested! I used to Do photoshop and editing classes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking for icon for the side pages that are more interesting. I still want them to have pictures of what the page represents, but I want it to be "fancy"

      Delete
    2. Alright! If you may send me some information on what the icons should look like I would be glad to help!

      Delete
    3. my G+ is Delcatty aj.
      Also are you a Pokemon fan?

      Delete
    4. but but
      I don't know how to use G+
      and yes

      Delete
    5. oh...
      hmmm.
      is there any possible way to Private message you?

      Delete
    6. Currently the best way to do that is to comment on an old post

      Delete
  5. Purple flag is from Christmas adventure

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay I'll get to work on some of the side images but one question: how do you add in the images?? On the chat I mean cuz thats what I'm gonna do

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do attach images cuz I made you one

    ReplyDelete
  8. you know what im just gonna make a blog and link it in the comments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok

      just remember I might not use it because it might not be what I had in mind and because other people are making them (this goes for everyone who makes them)

      Delete
    2. shore thing but just.. don't judge them by first come first serve because that's just not fair mama

      Delete
    3. I saw them, that's the kind of thing I had in mind! The only problem is I need unique ones for each page
      For example, beta eye, glitched ring, and beta elf for special items page, horse coin, 71, bubbletron for deleted item page

      Delete
  9. da blebleble is: http://melotoota.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG THAT BLUE FIRE. THE FEELS. YES IM TALKING ABOUT GRAVITY FALLS DONT JUDGE MEH.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Octopus table in Jam Mart clothing
    oh mel
    what have you done

    ReplyDelete
  12. okay I finished the deleted items page, it's on, but maybe I can use a different background for the special items page? Like you can pick, or do u want me to keep on using the wooden one?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Animaljam posted a video of the goats on insta and they look pretty cute to be honest:) You can also win a won week membership and a free goat by posting about it on Instagram:/

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners