TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Saturday, February 6, 2016

New Item Ideas




I lost most of my motivation to post and play AJJAM (I blame the chat update) but I'm still not dead, don't worry lol
Here are some more ideas for new items in AJ. They're all terrible and none of them will ever exist in AJ but we can pretend like they exist or something idk lol

Fishbowl Hat
Fishbowl Hats would be similar to Sandy's Helmet from Spongebob, a glass sphere that goes over the animal's head. Transparent clothing items might be a little hard to code or something so we'll probably never get something like this

Lightbulb Hat
My original idea for these were similar to Fishbowl Hats but with alightbulb instead. That might look weird, so how about a lightbulb floating over the animal's head? And maybe it could give zappy particles like Phantom Masks

Lampshade Hat
As the name suggests, a lampshade that covers your animal's head. This, Fishbowl Hats, and Lightbulb Hats would probably be released together for April Fools

Prismarine Headdress

Since all Headdresses now have the rare tag, there's now room for new "non rare" versions. Eventually Headdresses will get released in 8 new colors. This is an idea for what one of those new colors could look like. I planned on making 7 more headdress colors but I'm so bad at editing LOL

Scary Headdress
(not an edit)

A Scary Headdress would be pretty cool. I think they should swap the yellow and orange in the picture. That would give it orange feathers with black tips and a yellow and black headband thing
pls ajhq

Phantom Playset
A long time ago my friend told me about an item called "Phantom Playset" that doesn't exist. I still think it would be a good idea for a new den item though. I picture this as a pile of toys with a phantom conductor riding a mini train on a train set

Dice Tail
Another rumored item from the same person that would also make a fancy new item. It's a pair of fuzzy dice that goes over your tail. I don't know how this would look on animals with stub tails like bunnies but I can picture it on a wolf very clearly

Cactus Hat
(I couldn't find the nonblurry version of this)

I've talked about these 900 times on this site and I'll do it again. Cactus Hats should definitely be an item in AJ and Cactus should be the next animal ! 
There is a large variety if cactus flavors but I picture the hats as being shaped like Barrel Cactus with a flower on top

Scary Elf Helmet

Elf Helmets are one of my favorite items in the game, Halloween is one of my favorite times of year, what could go wrong with combining both of them? Probably a lot, but who cares? This thing looks amazing !!!

Squid Hat
Yet another hat. My friend spiritcloud drew one that pretty much shows exactly how I think it would look

More Hologram Items
That Heart-Shaped Hologram item that came out the other day is also one of my favorite items now. I think it would be cool if they added more hologram-y items like Clover Holograms, Snowflake Holograms, Cactus Holograms, or even Hologram Holograms

Calculator
A little unusual, but what about a functioning calculator den item? I don't know why it would be needed, but... yeah

84 comments:

  1. and nacho hat you non firetigerx worshipper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i was actually considering putting nacho hat on here

      Delete
  2. i need the prismarine headdress so bootifool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mm I smell penny making the pizza sauce my mouth is watering

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just like how about a pretzel hat?!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want Peacock Feather Headbands and PEACOCK AVATARS! Please AJ PLEEEEEASE!
      ( Listen, listen to me Linda! I dunno if someone at AJHQ is named Linda but oh well. :p)

      Delete
    2. "Listen to me Linda!" should totally be added to the book of running jokes on this site lol

      Delete
  5. Forgot to mention, new Rare Giant Jester Hat in the carnival
    [img]https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-vdaTga1x7Wk/VrZ6D8e-a4I/AAAAAAAAa4c/KoZPpfUtHHM/s1600/rare%2Bgiant%2Bgester%2Bhat.png[/img]

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg i remember how you did the "how to make unreleased item" lol k

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mel in the schoolhouse party art room pi is on the number line

    ReplyDelete
  8. Calculator is needed for humwerk cheatz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg I would totally buy a Hologram Hologram! XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey Meloetta do you know what a phantom rug is worth? I am trying to get a red or gray one for my friend for Valentine's day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been told red ones are worth more than beta hoods

      Delete
    2. Oh, well then I guess I will have to get a different gift

      Delete
  11. The hologram is so qt. And the calculator idea is really nice! If they add that then they should totally also make an animated customized cages/houses for pets. Like, cats have a house with a food bowl, bed, scratch-post, etc. And maybe a hamster would be placed in a cage with water, a wheel, food, a house, and the hamster would jump around and eat and run on the wheel







    And p.s.,
    is Magenta Furry rarer than Tan Tiki or is it the other way around?

    ReplyDelete
  12. how about banana chin?
    yes i know im so genius at it

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh ye gr8 news











    trash heart hologrem neckalces that u wear on ur fingers r now release




    my buddies screemin ''why u do dis aj''





    time 2 sabotage foolish creepy teddy bears instead












    y did i even comment this


    Oh ye, Mel, will u ever open up the ''edited items'' page again?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like your edits Mel
    I think you should recontinue the edits page and the requests

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mel it's not Monday yesterday so why did they sell a rare on a non Monday?!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cheeze is better than spice dollar so make a cheeze den AGBHQ plz do! AGBHQ COMON (animal garbaje bad head quarters )

    ReplyDelete
  17. Prismarine headdress, beautiful. Also I like get the reference.

    -Fomar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No one else got the reference : (

      Delete
    2. But... It-it's Minecraft.

      -Fomar

      Delete
  18. is prismarine headdress a minceraft refrence

    ReplyDelete
  19. check my blog I have some fake leaks

    ReplyDelete
  20. and your better at edits than me

    ReplyDelete
  21. MS paint is hard to use sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  22. I could see the helmets being not transparent. Or maybe that would work better with the lightbulbs, color-wise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If they do make the helmets they probably won't make them transparent : (

      Delete
    2. I like the idea of non transparent helmets because they remind me of a character I remember from comic books when I was younger but I completely forgot what the character is so now I have to look for it

      Delete
    3. looking for things requires effort tho

      Delete
    4. http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/avengersalliance/images/2/2c/Mysterio_Dialogue.png/revision/latest?cb=20141017212533

      that kidn of helmet but on an animal

      Delete
    5. Like this without the lines
      [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-nEj_HxgyjeU/VZCnsjwFqyI/AAAAAAAAUeg/4lvnn8ypx8k/s1600/screenshot_17.png[/img]

      Delete
    6. The lightbulb would work because it could be in different colors and glowing and junk

      Delete
    7. i decoded your message can i have prize

      Delete
    8. Congratulations, that was the prize.

      Delete
    9. Your prize is that I'm going to make it more advanced now

      Delete
    10. Disregard that for now, computer crashed and i lost progress

      Delete
  23. Justdance111 thats her aj username

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  25. i have an idea!
    Creator Hologram!
    we can costomize our hologram :O

    ReplyDelete
  26. jackyboy77639213

    ReplyDelete
  27. when Play Wild has bubble helmets or something (a non-transparent version of a fishbowl helmet, like a scuba diving outfit?) AND a lightbulb helmet >:(

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners