TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Weird Messages from the Jammers

I'm planning on making 2 new blogs - one for documenting a solo run of the AJ Challenge Mode and one for the sequel to my series that ended, Breadstick the Croc. Unlike the original where I just made up the story as I went along, the sequel will hopefully have actual planning. Also I kinda of lost most of my motivation to post again : (

But no one cares about that stuff, here are some weird things I saw people saying in Aminal Jams starting with an arctic wolf quote (those are always good)


It's faded so I'll retype it for you
"aj isn't fair bc of all these rare spike people"
Sure, that's why it's unfair ¬_¬


I was playing on my AJ Nuzlocke account Æther in the town begging for items calling myself a a trashcan for items. This person trades me and says this
It's probably not funny at all but I typed "lol" after it which automatically means it's funny


This one shouldn't qualify for this post because it's something my friend said and he typed like that on purpose but I found it funny
buster i never see you anymore please come back : (

I'm guessing this guy didn't have "free" chat and the restricted chat doesn't let you say god
He seemed to be very amazed that he got into wootmoo's den. I'd hate to break it to him but that's not much of an accomplishment : (
All you have to do is click spam his den button for 10 minutes and you'll get in eventually


I Don't Know Why People Type Like This But It's Very Annoying !!
Seriously though, why? It's like they are trying to type "properly" but don't know what counts as properly. Unfortunately there was a time I used to type like this. I can't remember my reasoning but I'm sure it was a dumb reasoning lol also wallpaper is one word


I really shouldn't count this one because it's something I said but too bad
 I mainly took a picture of this so I could remember the quote but I accidentally uploaded it on purpose

I was using Æther again trying to get trades in an adventure base camp. Then this tiger comes out of nowhere trying to steal my customers
We had a mini war but the tiger ended up winning. They said something like "NO TRADE ME I HAVE BETTER ITEMS"
They were right : (


This was on the day of that big sportsball event. I was cheering on a team that wasn't even playing but that's not why I took this picture. I took the picture to show what one of the horses was saying
YEAH YA LITTLE DUMDUM HOUSE CATS


I was in the Lost Temple of Zios for unknown reasons and saw people trying to force people to sleep to awaken the phantoms. Then the tiger said... whatever that means
After that they said "ya obviously i don't have free talk" or something
I'm assuming they meant diamonds but you can say that without free chat. Who knew you could get your own dimensions from sleeping !


64 comments:

  1. omg I'm totally using that housecat insult now XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely HATE it when people capitalize all of the words in their sentence like this: I Need A Double Bacon Cheeseburger. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you friend me on Adventure Quest?
    I am netherbricks

    ReplyDelete
  4. hoi smellottera496 i wanted to knuw if u red my blawg its supr popul;ar, makes sure toer chekrk it outwkjk and alsu mahhhh profilee

    ReplyDelete
  5. i thught u mind this useful;
    http://www.amazon.com/Blogging-For-Dummies-Lupold-Bair/dp/1118712099

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! When you go to your local store, and think you need new minty fresh breath, buy ShinyMint btand toothpaste! We also sell toothbrushies that come in 5 colors! Black, Pink, Blue, Green, and Purple! Pick up your ShinyMint brand tooth care items today! (Sold at Walmart, Walgreens, and Kmart)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a Housecat? Buy kitty litter on ebay! Its always empty containers though! So eat a fart burger dum dum dum dummy dum! You BABY YOU EAT POOP BABY BABY BABY! EAT POOP EAT POOP WET POOP DRY POOP RAINBOW POOP! (Plase duny tak dis srs)

    ReplyDelete
  8. the giants got this in the bag LOLOLOLL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha I laughed so hard at the dumdum house cats one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have 2 HOUSECATS and only 1 is a DUM DUM!

      Delete
    2. But the Dum Dum one is at least a cute little dum dum lol

      Delete
    3. I have 3 housecats and 2 are dum dums

      Delete
  10. melly how do you get that weird a in Æther

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you used to be able to write special characters in names

      Delete
    2. wait so you can't anymore?









      darn

      Delete
  11. ''DUMDUM HOUSE CATS'' what does that even mean..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe they read warrior cats and were saying DumDum Kittypets weird? Idk

      Delete
    2. Making fun of the Panthers team

      Delete
  12. I reported u tree fire times cuz u no respect rtic volves

    ReplyDelete
  13. This new chat system won't let me say "Puella Magi Madoka Magica" or "Puella Magi Holy Quintet". I can't believe this -_-

    ReplyDelete
  14. "The level of knowledge I am in possession of is low"
    An autobiography by me

    ReplyDelete
  15. I feel so special... Mel buddied me on both meloetta385 AND Aether

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mel, I just glitched on "Special Delivery" The valentines won't stop going up!

    ReplyDelete
  17. A GLITCHY GHOST IS HAUNTING MY AJ!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mel, I just saw somebody say, "I need an even nom burger of boys and girls, I'm hosting a school" I know they meant number, but it's still funny

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nom Burger is also a Yo-Kai Watch resturant. Also I apparently can't spell.

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners