TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Adventure Prizes Guide

After a couple days of stalling I finally got around to starting the thing I wanted to work on - and adventure prize guide! I know there are probably many of these out there, but sometimes they're inaccurate and I wanted to make my own anyway. So far this is what I have done - It's for Return of the Phantoms Normal Mode

I plan on making one of these for each adventure excluding The Forgotten Desert because there's an insane amount of items in that adventure. Maybe there will be one on here with time, but I have no plans to make one. I'm doing all this without the use of other sites so it might take a while. I want these to be completely accurate so I'm going to have to play each adventure multiple times. That being said, this is going to take a while!

If you want to find the Adventure Prizes guide, there's a link on the sidebar (currently have no icon for it, might be using a picture of a chest for it) or you can click the giant words below

The page is currently very empty. Basically how it works is, on the adventure prizes page, you click on the adventure you want to see prizes for. It will take you to a page with some info, an image like the one above, and possibly a larger version of the map with chest locations (not sure if I'm going to do that yet)

I'd like to do something similar for the Special Items page some day in the future too

In case I didn't make it clear enough, THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS! I'm not sure when I'll be done or if I'll ever bother to finish this, but let's hope I don't ditch this project like all my other little "projects" lol

48 comments:

  1. K u hav royel tearas cuz iem lokin 4 evry collar of dem k thx by
    (Seriously tho does anyone have all colors of the royal tiara (besides red) cuz I have myself a mission on my main account (Chia04 hence the profile name) to get all the colors) (and woah parentheses INSIDE parentheses??!?! I think a broke a spelling law (oh geez I'm going to spelling jail ) cya)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have four, three are not red(I think) jam-a-gram me, I'm meganfurryfun37. I need to change my username lol

      Delete
    2. no they left epic wonders about a year ago

      Delete
    3. I have a purple one. I'm using it but I would be willing to trade maybe a den beta or short spiked wrist or collar :) (I'm catsnkits on AJ)

      Delete
  2. Hey Mel (or anyone else) got $75 to bail me out of spelling jail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm broke, some people didn't pay me for friendship this week yet

      Delete
    2. wait...! Now we have to pay for sugar lemon hugs AND friendship
      Man mel your prices have gone up

      Delete
    3. I have a chicken. It should help pay for everything you want as it lays magic eggs

      Delete
  3. I was always thinking of doing that but I never got around to doing it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. DID YOU SEE THE NEW ITEM DID YOU!!?!? COSMIC NECKLACES ARE THE BEST BEST BEST (Aww, Nerdie, Gingie, and all my others, you are still the best <3) NEW EPIC WONDERS ITEM OF 2016

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually thought of you when I first saw it

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. do you know what I'm talking aboot

      Delete
    2. the banner?

      oh and I can't use the random post thing yet because it doesn't function when clicked. Apparently it needs some fancy html to work like the other one >:(

      Delete
    3. That's okay I might experiment with a random picture because I'm slightly better at html I think
      but where did you get the random post banner???

      Delete
    4. If I succeed I can tell you how it's done maybe

      Delete
    5. I used some site to make the button. It's actually not a real image, it's made by html or something so I can't just change the picture

      Delete
    6. I changed the bk color of the random post hmmm

      Delete
    7. I figures out only one thing and that's how you change the background color of the random post (the overlay in the back)

      Delete
  6. wait which meloetta are you
    I hope you're aria bc pirouette sucks

    ReplyDelete
  7. what sounds better:
    litwick007 or squirtle607
    I'm making a nobody (you) inspired username

    ReplyDelete
  8. For April fools, change the blog name to the animal jam fish ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i just got suspended lol
    you know me well enough to guess why

    ReplyDelete
  10. I made two rando posts when I wrote background-color:#7gu893;

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Mel, would you mind giving me the link to the first ajquest post? =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://ajquest.blogspot.com/2016/02/start-of-solo-run-1.html

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners