TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Monday, March 21, 2016

AJ Story Time - The Hotel Story

This is what happened after the events of the story I posted a bunch of days ago, The School
Looking back at these pictures, it wasn't as funny as I remembered it

We found an arctic wolf hosting some kind of hotel at their den. We went to the top floor and picked our rooms. There was no workers there at the time so I'm pretty sure we weren't supposed to just take a room but too bad

I was watching TV and jumping so crispycorgi got mad and wanted to sleep. This bunny shows up and says the put crispycorgi's TV on the loudest volume for some reason

I put mine on the loudest volume too and the bunny starts dancing in crispy's room

My neighbor wolf "breaks nom" which I'm assume means they broke my TV >:(

But the bunny fixed it!

This is a little demon bunny that is on my side. I like this!

Then apparently my neighbor wolf met some randumb wolf and went out on a date or something
"wanna come out with me"
"want to go to movie"

Crispycorgi brings her main account here and fights with the bunny some more

I kept trying to summon the hotel owner so he could kick out crispycorgi >:(
He finally shows up...

BUˇ HE SIDES WITH CRISPYCORGI >:(

After that my demon bunny minion left me : (
And then the start of the next problem happened - my new neighbor, the racecon

I was ANGER because this place had horrible service and the racecon didn't care >:(

This racecon did the creepy demonic smile emote every time someone showed any sign of anger or sadness

I don't remember what I said but I got this amazing response

I started telling them that my dad owns Bill Gates. That part was really funny but apparently I have no pictures of that >:(

They called their "layer"

Then they started talking about jammer wall so I checked the den owner's wall...

w0w

We went to the sassy racecon's wall next

There's that creepy smile again...

This was the only evidence of when I told them my dad owns Bill Gates

I let them "talk to Bill" lol

We were having a jammer wall wars for some reason

They blocked me or something so I couldn't use their wall anymore

They used to creepy smiley again >:(



So I decided to quit the ajjams :'(

"ok"

I don't remember what happened next but eventually they left

And then the hotel got boring so I logged out lol

5 comments:

  1. have some art:
    http://taconoobgamer.deviantart.com/art/G-Meloetta385-598065931

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :O !!!!

      Do you mind if I feature this in a post eventually lol

      Delete
  2. of course you can feature it! :))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners