TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Sunday, March 13, 2016

AJ Story Time - The School

Well, today was an... interesting... day for AJQuest (by the way I started posting on there again lol)
I had two overly dramatic experiences in people's dens. One of them involved some kind of roleplay school (I think they said it was a roman school????) and the other one was at a 0-star hotel
Today I'll be telling the story of the school, which is why I put that in the title. But first, I'd like to give a shout out to my friend SeptemberCattleDog and her blog for Play Wild! I'd make a blog for Play Wild but I don't play it (they already ruined it by adding a diamond shop - they call them sapphires but they're not fooling anyone)

So if you need a blog for Play Wild news, CLICK HERE !!

So anyway, he's the story of The (Roman?) School

I was playing AJQuest with crispycorgi. We found some kind of school roleplay and had nothing better to do so we went to it. The first thing I see someone saying is this, so I knew it was going to be a fun experience

All the wolf had to say about this was "lol"

crispycorgi decided she was the new teacher. Familiar?

Our new teacher said "TODAY I AM GOING TO TEACH YOU A LESSON ON FASHION" and then this...

While that happened I was jumping on the teacher's desk because rhinos

The den owner decided she was going to lock us out of the den so she asked people to add her that wanted to do the roleplay. I ever turned my buddy requests on for this >:(
She asked if we promised to be good. I said no and got locked out LOL

Shortly after that (like 12 seconds) she unlocked her den and we went back in

If you're going to lock people out, it's probably not a good idea to unlock your den right after...

I went to the cafeteria where I realized everyone in this place is r00d >:(

We observed the bathrooms... umm !

We overheard some gossip about the school's "hot guy" (aka Ethan)
crispycorgi was "roleplaying" as Ethan

The eagle swooped down and stole the wolf's ice cream

Allies asks to sit at the table with the two snow panthers. One of the snow panther gives it back to Allie >:(

Then everyone kept asking to sit at that specific table

And... we got kicked out again. Of course she unlocked the den right after

When we come back, another arctic leopard was showing off his karate moves in front of the school for some odd reason
We assumed this was the real ethan so I chased him down. He either left or I got bored of chasing him

I asked in the chat why he was outside, and...

lol poor ethan
One minute they're talking about how hot you are and the next minute you're forced to stay outside : (

And then we got locked out AGAIN! We come back and I try to be the new teacher. Basically everyone there agreed that I should be the teacher. The only one who didn't was the den owner >:(

I tried to ignore her and take the class out for a field trip

She threatened to lock me out again so I bribed her with rares. It didn't work and I got kicked out again >:(

Unfortunately, my dream of getting an AJ school diploma was crushed after that. She didn't unlock her den anymore times :'(

This "event" was probably a lot funnier at the time of it happening, but it's still mildly funny I hope
If anyone wants it I'll post the other story, The Hotel

40 comments:

  1. Funny, something similar happend to me once with trying to be the teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of young children tend to be territorial.
      -Rachelcatpaws

      Delete
  2. My dorm school got out in May but public school gets out June 10th!!! /:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tommarrow is first day back to public school ugh so nervous

    ReplyDelete
  4. So May what should I do about tommarrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I now have to live again with my mom, dad, 3 cats, 1 dog and 2 sisters again.

      Delete
  5. THIS LITERALLY MADE MY DAY I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING HAHAHAHAHAHA OMGOSH THIS IS GOLD I CAN'T-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed the post! I plan to be some form of comedian as a side job in the future. :)
      -Rachelcatpaws

      Delete
  6. Yes can you post the hotel!!! This is so funny! I love how she kept locking you out then 10 secs later she would unlock like that is not smart;) ITS NOT VERY SMERT SMERT SMERT SMERT SMERT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To clarify, I unlocked the den to get a new group of people. However, most of the time, it's very unlikely that someone actually "stalks" the person who owns the den. Only creepy people, butthurt people, angry people, and people who love drama do that. Just as only ignorant and careless people post rude comments where all can see. ;)
      -Rachelcatpaws

      Delete
  7. Second to last picture " EVERYONE BLOCK WALKING PINK PALACE" -Rachelcatpaws

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she started calling me "the blue rhino" after that

      Delete
    2. which is rude because walkingpinkpalace is actually a fox with a rhino hat so!!!

      Delete
    3. Looking back on these pictures, I remember the roleplay, and I really think that's a nice way to aggravate a kid. Well done. :clap clap clap: :D
      -Rachelcatpaws

      Delete
  8. wow, that den owner sure has a grudge against you

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was there for like 2 seconds before I got locked lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woah! Rachelcatpaws, the owner of the den, is my good buddy on AJ!
    Apologies for the craziness, her school is usually quite nice, but then, once one person gets crazy, all of em do, lol!

    Oh, now i'm reading the rest of it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can you tell her about flash girl?

      Delete
    2. Yeah, Swirl's actually a good buddy of mine. Rebellions against rebellions are two seperate teams, however. That's what it's like with school roleplays that end out like this.

      Delete
  11. Don't hate me, please, but she's a really good buddy of mine, and usually not like this. I guess it was just all the craziness... rachelcatpaws if you're reading this PLEASE don't hate me either!

    ( I feel like I sound so annoying, begging like that. Sorry.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wanna delete this last comment :1

      Delete
  12. K I did a test and commenting on this post becuz it has something to do wit it
    I spam a Grammed rachelcatpaws

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay, this was posted over a year ago but I don't really care...
    This is actually Rachelcatpaws speaking. Sorry I did this stupid stuff. :/ I was like 10 at the time xD Y'all are a little rude and need some perspective. You never know who is behind a screen.
    Reply if you will. This person had all rights to post this, of course, as you are all allowed to say what you will about it; however, you don't know if the person will see this. This is real ignorance right here.
    Cupc54 and I originally hosted this school roleplay for a roleplay we were doing, and I thought we could do it alone, but she insisted we got people. :/ I unlocked the den multiple times to get a new group of people; not to let the old ones back in.
    Just to clarify, honestly. ;D Y'all are welcome back any time I have my den unlocked.

    -Rachelcatpaws

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm sorry too for the way me and crispycorgi acted, it was all in good fun and we weren't trying to hurt anyone
      This was during an awkward time in my life and I'm sorry about this : / I can delete this post if you want me to, though I doubt anyone is ever going to see it since this is a dead blog and I can't play AJ anymore

      Delete
  14. What is posted on the Internet stays on the Internet. Y'all can laugh at this for a few minutes if you want. You never know why someone gets angry, or acts territorial. It could be for a very different reason than "low IQ" or "not being 'smert.'" Cupc54 and I are still friends, but we have confined roleplay to a few people.
    I don't take offense to this. The Internet is a democracy on its own; people can say whatever they want. But none of these people know me or who I am, or what the school roleplay was even for.
    The post was, in my opinion, quite funny. I still laugh at the times I got angry as a younger person. The comments are also really funny, because they have no idea of who I am or what this was intended for xD
    -Rachelcatpaws

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, its cup. I just saw this post and Im laughing so hard xD

      Delete
  15. This is so funny! Its cup, the rude arctic leopard

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners