TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Thursday, March 10, 2016

All Clover Locations Map (Lucky Clovers Adventure 2016)

I have created a map that should hopefully help you with finding all of the clovers in the Lucky Clovers adventure. I marked every place where clovers can be found. Normal ones are marked with a red circle, ones that you can only get if you get people to jump/if you play as an eagle or owl are marked with a blue circle, and the center area (where the chests are) are marked with an orange circle

Click on the picture for the full version of the map!

You can download this and check off the ones that you found as you play or whatever you want to use it for

The map may be inaccurate but should be pretty close to accurate. I will make a version 2 if needed


please don't repost this without proper credit k thx lol

57 comments:

  1. I waited 50 years for this !! um!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u are skullies all over again

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found another one before this, but this is handy to those who didnt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the map. I was having so much trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's actually quite helpful for people who can never and I mean never find the last clover! And I'm one of those ppl :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. I know you're on because you approved my comment

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Still heartbroken and depressed

      Delete
    2. Plus me has to vacuum my room for a sleepover

      Delete
    3. but you know if she broke up with you because she's afraid to show the world that she has a girlfriend then she's probably not worth it

      Delete
    4. Penny left me... She won't anser my calls, voice mails, emails, texts or facetimes...

      Delete
    5. Maybe... I'm a lesbian and proud of it!!'

      Delete
    6. then you gotta find another person like that

      Delete
    7. There is one other lesbian I know that I'm friendly with...

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Gallo banned me from scam watch chat for talking to centuryotter

      Delete
    2. lol that sounds like a dumb reason to ban someone >:(

      Delete
    3. I mean he shouldn't tel me who I can talk to and who I cnat

      Delete
    4. Buster- that chat is owned by someone blue (century) sent repeated messages to telling to kill herself, along with making fun of the fact she has panic attacks, along with harassing her staff members including me.

      Delete
  9. the blue dots is for 4 players to dance ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great for checking what you got and what you haven't!

    ReplyDelete
  11. IT WORKS! IT WORKS! I GOT A STRAW HAT FROM IT! Everyone loves those nowadays -.-

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was able to get the epic key thanks to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you so much mel, this helped so much! (not that i got anything good, it just made the adventure 7 hours shorter)

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners