TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, March 18, 2016

Nahwal

I found this a long time ago when I first started AJQuest with my friend dragonfruits. If you are using restricted chat free chat is basically restricted chat now tho lol you can say something that isn't even a real word
"nahwal"

Maybe it is a real word but I've never heard of it. It looks like a misspelling of narwhal to me
If that is the case, it's unusual how "narwhal" is also a thing you can say

Maybe they're trying to tell us something! I figured it out guys, narwhals are the next AJ animal!

While on the topic of things that should probably be fixed, here's another thing to add to that list! 70k people already discovered this lol

With the new tabs system in dens, you might have noticed that on the Pets tab, your ocean pets will be there!

You can actually place them down too!

While that's already been posted on every AJ related site ever, I don't know how well know this part is - it works both ways! You can put land pets in ocean dens too!

You should probably place down all your pets in the wrong dens now just in case. This might be fixed soon, but there's a chance they will let you keep your pets in your den!

34 comments:

  1. I was here 1 minute after it posted leol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Item's I've gotten so far from the big key chest (in case you would like to make a list idk): Rare butterfly wings, rare samurai helmet, rare elf helmet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smelloetta I'm in a really different time zone and are you on??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um no offense but I don't think narwhals are coming next just cause of that vote and we are getting Falcons which is gonna be the same thing as the eagle>:( when I first joined AJ I requested manatees and belugas to be on AJ but nooooooooooo I'm still waiting a year and a half later

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a joke, I doubt we're ever getting narwhals

      Delete
    2. Ooooh it was? Ooh sorryXD ANIMAL JAM doesn't exactly ever listen to people's ideas like people suggest stuff everyday if they truly listened they would be using a good percent of people's ideas that are most alike

      Delete
  5. There is another springg festival gift, it's a birdbath. -misterfrizzy-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well actually its a wood birdbath but same thing -me again :p-

    ReplyDelete
  7. My friend would go crazy about the whole "nahwal" thing. She loves narwhals.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that cool
    CHOSMIC CHOSMIC! you got me obsessed, melt >:(

    ReplyDelete
  9. narwhal is a real word, its an animal that lives in da ocean

    ReplyDelete
  10. there is new items on diamond shop its princess dress

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg princess dress is HUMANOID what the
    AJLOOOOOMINATI CONFRUMED

    ReplyDelete
  12. for some reason nawal reminds me of navel
    don't ask

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, the Valentine Mailbox is now Rare for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  14. how can i get you rant sidebar image ??

    ReplyDelete
  15. Check melotoot and look at the first post and tell me how you feel.
    * FACEPALMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM *

    ReplyDelete
  16. ajhq is so logical.

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners