TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Monday, March 14, 2016

Pi Day Mini Rant

I should probably be sleeping instead of posting this at 4am but it's not like insomia's gonna let me sleep anyway LOL

So apparently today is Pi Day, or 3/14

It's just a normal Pi Day that happens every year, just like every "real" holiday. It's special, but it's not an event that only happens once in a a hundred years

This is what they put in the newspaper

However, last year it was Super Pi Day, or 3/14/15
That only happens once a century. It's not anything groundbreaking but I guess it's still pretty special
the sad truth is none of us are ever going to live through til the next super pi day
 
Since it's a one in a lifetime kind of thing, it would make sense for AJ to release SPECIAL items for it, which they ended up doing last year. We got 6 new Pi themed den items to celebrate Super Pi Day

As I said before, this Pi Day isn't just a normal Pi Day and not a Super one. Yet, AJ decided to release the SPECIAL items made for super pi day

We all saw this coming, but still... they made them seen so special last year, but they're really just normal yearly items like halloween masks and jamaaliday items. This is almost reminding me of the huge disappointment that was Leap Year Party 2016
If they really wanted them to be special items, they shouldn't make them seasonal items schedules to come back every year. But as I've come to realize, AJ wants us to have no hope. Well done, AJHQ!!!!

I am aware that I'm overreacting but still, think about it >:(

Anyway, I might as well thrown in gifs of these items even though they're completely unchanged since last year



They did add something I didn't expect, however! In Jam Mart Clothing there's a new Pi Hat

It has nothing to do with pi so it should really be called Pie Hat instead

Expect this "special" item to come back next year along with everything else!!!!

While we're on the topic of "special" items, I might as well shove something else into this post
The new rare is also in Jam Mart Clothing as always, because AJ doesn't bother making finding the rares fun anymore. They're literally always in Jam Mart Clothing now
It looks oddly familiar. I don't remember what all the colors of Shamrock Glasses look like, but I'm pretty sure this one isn't that much different from an already existing one... Just like the last rare, that clover tie. It was just the default clover tie but reversed. I do kinda like rare versions that are similar to existing colors, but not when they're released every week

Oh yeah, expect another rant on Rare Mondays soon. I did a post like that last year near my 2nd end but I didn't address all the things I should've addressed

46 comments:

  1. I was thinking the same thing when it came out and I commented on it like what the heck???? What makes it so special if you're just going to find an excuse to use it every year???

    ReplyDelete
  2. am i tripping or does the pi hat have a raspberry colour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it does

      i don't think it's glitched though

      Delete
    2. dang well i wasted a thousand gems on it

      Delete
  3. Ya I was kinda hoping the same too that the same items wouldn't come back but I mean AJ isn't just gonna make random items just for 1 day that isn't even special unless it comes once a century or something! IM GONNA GET THE PI HAT CAUSE I LOVE BLUEBERRY PIE!!! MMMMMMMMMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. A few weeks ago i traded 3 pi statues for a bla sort spiced dollar o.o

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today is offically ROUNDED Pi Day because when you round π it becomes 3.1416. Oh, and I'm in a food coma because we had π day celebration in PA too.

    USELESS FACT:
    3.14 in a mirror spells PIE

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least since all the frog stuff are so ugly they will become rarer them Spider colors (I mean everyone loves fwogs right, well what about that girl from soul eater(tadpole bomb girl))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. idk fwog sounds pretty nice on cave island

      Delete
    2. Mel!! Make a bloody red pie girl and send it to hq (let's see if they remove it XD)

      Delete
  7. Also that creen pie looks like it's made of Peas o.o yummers.........?

    ReplyDelete
  8. On the topic of "Rare" Items being re-released, imagine how much would quit if black long Spiced Garbaje was a RIM. 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 percent of the game would quit saying, "OMG! BLACK LONGS ARE RIMS! I'M NOT RURE ANYMORE! I KWIT THIS STUPID GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I wanna see that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If they have the frog items at the next leap year party i might actually cry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe they will be bunny themed next time o.o bunny eyeballz stare into ur soul

      Delete
  10. I'm in school rn hope i dont get caught :DDDD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do you want me to finish the banners or not
    Please let me know asap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Want me to make you one?
      If so, tell me what you want on it

      Delete
    2. That would be nice

      Not sure what I want on it though. I at least want "AJQuest" to be written on it

      Delete
    3. Okay I will put it on the blog when I finish kay??

      Delete
  12. School was eh today some of my old friends hung out with me today

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi May I only have $11.99 for us to be friends is it ok if I'm a cent short?

    ReplyDelete
  14. May here's all of my money for us to be friends I found a penny in my pocket

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mel how much will you trade for steampunk goggles i see them on your trade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but why are they on your trade list tho?

      Delete
    2. r u scallop mel?? :0 b a jammer!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!

      Delete
    3. ??? how is wanting to trade an item a scale >:(

      Delete
    4. well u said you wont trade anything for one (°∀°) but has anyone trade anything for it yet????

      Delete
    5. yeah i am not trading for one because i dont need another but i am trading mine away

      Delete
  16. make stem punk glasses rare please

    ReplyDelete
  17. so I was trying to say TRADING, TRADE AND TRADES AND AJ DIDNT LET ME SAY IT WHEN MY BUDDY SAID IT PERFECTLY FINE!!!! legit its very messed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. some of my friends can say stuff that I can't say >:(

      Delete
    2. It's because they see you as a threat and leader of the resistance I know I've asked I have connection

      Delete
    3. But it's not a threat though... Ya I got a scammer pop up thjng

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners