TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Sidebar & Site Stuff

A while ago I asked if anyone can make me some banners for my pages on the sidebars. A couple of people did help, and the banners they made were amazing!

I'd like to give a huge thank you to JOJO SMITH and Delcatty AJ for making these for me!

I'm still figuring stuff out so the sidebars might look a little messier than usual. I set up a poll to help me decide which banner for AJQuest I should use. They're both exactly the same but one of them has darker text

JOJO SMITH made the AJQuest and Stories banners and Delcatty AJ made the Special Items banner

Both of them used different styles so it might be a little weird using both, but I guess it doesn't really matter since some of my existing pictures for the page links were different to begin with

There are many more pages and things I'd like to add in the future, many of which have been talked about in the past. I will get there eventually!

I'd like to start making a series of posts soon that will all be a part of a new . I'd like to start tomorrow but I don't know if that's going to happen since today's an AJ update day. We'll see, I guess

Also, I'm still looking for help on sidebar banners! I still need some for...

Rants

Breadstick (I might just keep the current one)

Random Post

Planned and Unused Features

Removed Features

Edited Items

Old Item Icons

Adventure Prizes


And maybe ones for Unreleased Items and Deleted Items (I do have banners for these but I might be interested in other options)

Let me know if you're interested in making one!
Just keep in mind that I may decide not to use your banner if you make one. If I don't, please don't take it personally! I have my reasons for not using certain things, and those reasons very rarely include disliking said things. I'm just weird like that

44 comments:

  1. I can help make a banner (maybe breadstick)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get on aj for some lucki clavers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made some banners for you, Mel

    https://thelifeofbally.wordpress.com/2016/03/17/banners-for-mel/#respond

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could do a banner for Adventure Prizes :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. i will on when update coverage is done >:(

      Delete
    2. when i finish it

      update didnt even happen yet lol

      Delete
    3. when will u finish it !!!!!!!!

      Delete
    4. sometime after the update is released ???

      Delete
    5. non i cant be on when update comes!

      Delete
    6. i think update come sin like 1 minutes lol

      Delete
    7. its been more than 1 minute y cant you get on now mel

      Delete
    8. because i want to go on after update coverage

      Delete
    9. why cant you just get on now update is 2 hours away

      Delete
    10. update is usually around this time

      Delete
    11. no aj has a different time zone im one hour behind its time zone so the update comes at 11 for me, and like 2 or 3 pm for you

      Delete
    12. okay it's late and i will go on but as soon as update goes live i am log out unless i need to use a member account for it >:(

      Delete
    13. wow im a skrub you're right update should be in 40 minutes

      Delete
    14. i forgot about daylight savings or whatever it is

      Delete
  6. Late update again. On AJ's Instagram they posted a sneak preview of what's to come in this update; the Spring Festival adventure is returning! Surely it can't be a big update?? Wonder what else is coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Easter is early this year, hehe! I think the last update was a bit late, wasn't it?

      Delete
  7. AJ posted on Instagram about a bug with a few mini-games, and said ''while you wait for today's update'', so AJ is deffo updating!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AJHQ deleted the post on the DE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would make some but I don't have time to with my own blog and stuff

    ReplyDelete
  10. ugh aj deleted my spike generator and replaced it with eggs ):(

    ReplyDelete
  11. I CAN MAKE SOME!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LACKI CLAVERS IS STILL THERE
    !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can make a few, not that anyone cares.

    *Waits for this comment to be ignored*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dang it, it wasn't ignored

      Maybe random post, removed features, edited items, old item icons, and/or adventure prizes?

      Delete
    2. I have one for random post now, could you maybe do removed features?

      Delete
    3. sure, how do you want me to send it to you (when I'm done)?

      Delete
    4. post it on a blog/upload it to imgur and comment the link?

      Delete
  14. Heres one for you


    (it might not work but my real name is on the link.)
    At least it's not my adress.

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners