TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Trading More Than 12 Items?

With the new update, trading has been super glitchy. If I try to add an item to my list, it lets me add it again. When I x out and go back to my trade list, neither of the items I put on were there! Instead there were random items. If I try to x them out, when I got back onto my trading screen, they are all back!

I messed around with this for a while and discovered there's a way to get more than 12 items on your trade list

Notice the scroll bar - I'm on the trades tab but there's a working scroll bar there!

I messed around with this some more and managed to get even more items on!

Even this glitch is glitchy however. I've only been able to get up to 13 items to show on my trade list for other players
Here's a gif I made that shows I have 13 items on trade. The maximum you are supposed to be able to have is 12
You can count the items yourself if you don't believe me

This was not intended but maybe it means they're working on it!

16 comments:

  1. I actually managed to get 15 items on my trade! To other people, it only shows up as nine ;-;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lazy Ruddles At SchoolMarch 31, 2016 at 3:51 PM

    Juuust give ajhq a few days

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's wrong with your main animal? It's all black with white crosses for eyes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Is her account going to be okay?

      Delete
  4. YAY NOW I CAN PUT EVEN MORE JUNK ON TRADE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait I forgot do you want any thing for yu blog or no

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. ok but i am not going to respond since i am doing ritual and will be in my inventory the whole time

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners