TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, April 15, 2016

Clearing some stuff up

If you read my last post, you should know that I'm "quitting"

That whole thing was written while I was half asleep, so I'm going to rewrite what's going on here
Basically, my accounts keep getting hacked. When I log in and change my password or whatever, I seem to get instantly kicked off. My inventory is a little different sometimes too. As much as it seems like I never stop bashing this game, I really do love this game. I met a lot of great people on here and had loads of fun over the years. But it sickens me that this has been going on. Luckily, I haven't lost too much yet, item wise. I probably will lose everything later, but for now I hope this lets you see that I'm not one of those people who quits because their items went missing. This is about safety and all that junk. I can't play this game without fear of being hacked again. Even offline, I constantly wonder if I got hacked while I wasn't home or whatever. It's like I haven't been allowed to enjoy the recent update with falcones and stuff. I was really looking forward to it, but apparently I'm not allowed to
Many people suggested I should just make a new account and/or use a new parent dashboard. That's a great idea, however that's not the answer I'm looking for. It seems like whoever is doing this gets notified whenever I log in or something, not matter the account I use. LeekSpin was my secret account. I only told 2 close friends about it, yet it was hacked. I didn't think the person was targeting me specifically, but then NewFrozenCapachinoBoldAndIceCold, my AJQuest account, got hacked. Luckily only LeekSpin lost items so far, at least from what I can tell. I had NewFrozen locked all night, and the day of the update I unlocked it and all that. I was hacked after only a few moments of being on. That being said, it doesn't matter what account I use or email. It's going to keep happening no matter what account I use

Trust me, I do not want to have to leave. I love this game. I really do. But it's very hard to enjoy it if I can't use my own accounts without getting kicked off and possibly losing everything as well. As I said in the last post somewhere, there are a few things I can do that doesn't involve totally quitting. It was brought to my attention that there are not too many "living" AJ blogs anymore. It would be ever sadder if this one died too. Here are my ideas

I could continue to post as usual, but at limits. What I mean by that is, I can post stuff but I won't be able to keep up to date with news or take any new screenshots. I'd have to reuse my old ones. Most of my posts would probably have to be AJ History related. Unless of course someone can take screenshots for me and send them to me. I'm not a fan of using screenshots from other sites (even with proper permission sometimes) so I would need someone to take fresh screenshots for me. I'm not sure how much I like that idea though

Another idea I had was adding new authors on here. For the longest time, it's just been me. However, I have mixed feelings about having other authors. It's kinda hard to explain, but let's just say I like to do things solo. If I add a new author or admin and they made a change that I didn't like, I'd have a hard time telling them that. I don't know why, it's just not easy for me to say "can you please change that back to how it was before?"

A few people already asked me to be an author on here, and I really don't know what to think about that. This blog actually does have 2 authors - me and DoomDesire. She doesn't play AJ anymore (and hasn't for a while) but she used to be a pretty active player. I made her an admin and author when I created this blog 5 years ago. She has only made a few posts on here. I made her an admin and author because I really trusted her and she was my best friend. Since then, I've declined everyone else. I'm really thinking about it, though. I just don't want this to turn into more of a mess than it already is. I don't want there to be 70 posts a day by 7 different people. And if I do add anyone, it would have to be someone I really trust

Other than those ideas, I got nothing. IF all this hacking stuff DOES get sorted out, I'll definitely come back. I know all this might not seem like a big deal, but it's been really getting to me. It's scary

So... As of right now, I'm still here, just not active or anything. I'll still be reading and publishing comments and I'll still be using the chabox on the AJQuest blog somewhat frequently. Just not as much as I used to until all this gets sorted out. I hope you can understand. Goodbye for now, and stay safe, sugar lemon hugs

Feel free to ask me any questions about anything in the comments

84 comments:

  1. TL;DR version

    I keep getting hacked and there's no way around it as far as I know. I can still post AJ History stuff but I can't take any new screenshots and don't want to steal from other sites. I could add authors but I have mixed feelings about that. I'll "officially" come back if this stuff gets fixed. I'm not ded, just not active

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i could never be a blog author (well i could, but i'd be a really bad one) but if you're looking for someone to send you screenshots for the new items i could always send you them.
      or, you can just create a new jammer account and get the screenshots yourself, since non members can change item colors now.

      Delete
  2. I has idea.
    You should give your raers to your trusted friends without telling who. Hackers normally only hack people for rares ao they might leave you alone, then your friends could give you your items back. Alt you could giveaway a bunch of stuff to random people but idk lol I'm clueless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I can't log in without getting hacked so there's no way for me to get my items to people

      Delete
  3. I hope you are happy with whatever decision you make, If you are happy with the decision, no one can change your mind. I hope that you will come back, but I cant change you. I wish you farewell. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My suggestion is check your computer for viruses, and run a scan on it. Or clean it up. I think that's how the hacker knows when you get on and stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to burst ur bubble, but the hacker is a person who knows newfrozencapshinoublunicecooooollllll..... her e-mail, cuz when u change your password it gous to le email.

      Delete
    2. ikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk but clean her computer from viruses idk

      Delete
  5. Let's work through this together. I have my suspicions of how you were hacked. Before I go any further, what operating system do you have, Windows, Mac, or Linux?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aren't there societies that track down AJ hackers or something? I thought I heard of one or something like that. you could try to find one to help you.

      Delete
    2. You don't have a keylogger on you, do you?

      Delete
    3. If you're on PC, download the program Autoruns and check anything suspicious online. If it isn't anything you know of or part of Windows, delete it

      Delete
  6. Im so sorry to see you go! I will miss you and keep reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, that's fine, man. I get why you'd want to keep the blog to yourself- it wouldn't be as much of a sarcasm fest would it?

    -Sam/Nuzlocke/asdfghjkl

    ReplyDelete
  8. PLEASE POST AJ HISTORY STUFF! I DONT WANNA LOSE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No matter what account I use it's going to get hacked. If you give me your account, that will just get hacked too

      Delete
    2. I was going to ask the same thing but okay. Idrc if my account gets hacked but maybe someone could make an account for you. Like, on a different IP address and you can go in it. Just saying I'm pretty much across the Coast so if you want I can make one but it's your choice and you don't have to. I will miss you :) Yeah you're posting regularly and all, you promised, but I definitely will miss the trouble free times.
      -JOJO SMITH
      PS if there's anything I can do at all (in my area of expertise) I may be able to. Please don't delete this comment.
      PPS you're awesome

      Delete
    3. well can i be author? i will post what u tell me to

      Delete
  10. I'm afraid that I am not able to become an author either way, as much as I want to. I do not have a Blogger Account, and this is really sad because I do want Flash to still be active.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Mel you could use pictures from my site and give credit? Also j don't know what it feels like to be hacked cause I've never been hacked before. Hopefully everything gets sorted out if not then hopefully we will see you one day again on AJ and if not then... Thank goodness your still making posts or else my life would kinda start to get boring

    ReplyDelete
  12. Also... Do you know the game Neko atsume

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww, but I understand, I would take a long break or quit if that happened to me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What if you try logging on in the middle of the night or early morning?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the hacker gets notified whenever she does something with the account, they might check it even when its the middle of the night

      Delete
  15. I'm gonna be really sad if you quit, I've looked at most posts, and I love everything about them, even the ones most people see as bad. I love your sense of humor, and you always make me laugh, and reading your posts, it's just enough to cheer me up, and brighten my day. I suppose, you're in a way, just like me, what I'm trying to say is, if you leave for a while, I'll miss you very much, and I hope you could make me an author.
    -Sincerely yours, Snow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand if you won't make me an author, and I'll understand, and even if I can't, I can always provide you with plenty of screenshots

      Delete
    2. I'll truly miss you and your sarcasim.

      Delete
  16. Well, bye for now, Melt! Maybe check your Mac for viruses? Did you click any ads lately?

    Sincerely,
    CosmicKitty

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey, Get a new computer or use another, they are detecting your IP just change IP or use a VPN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracking your IP is a felony right?

      Delete
    2. no, look it up. ip's are public. heres what yahoo answers said. if you dont believe me, there are a bunch of other sources on the internet.
      Best Answer: No it is not illegal to trace an IP address. You have a right to see what systems are connecting to your computer and where they came from. It can also be used to see who owns a domain for a website. This is useful for people trying to detect fraud or who might be interested in buying the domain name. Go ahead and try a trace. It's not gonna hurt you.

      Delete
    3. They are not tracing there ip genious, its simply the fact that she either clicked an ad which allows it to track whatever she types, or they kow her email.

      Delete
    4. I have never clicked any ads and it doesn't seem like they knew my email until after the hacks

      Delete
    5. okay so its not but still thats not what your supposed to do with IPs

      Delete
  18. i can provide screenshots :3
    also, if you want to try this, you should
    anyways, there's this app called Puffin (which you've probably heard of) which has flash installed on it. so, well you can play aj. the hacker might not be able to know if you are on mobile, so it could help

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ok, my selfish desire is obviously getting to me, I know you might not trust me, but maybe I could be the author, I take screenshots a lot, and plus, I wont publich 70 things a day maybe 2 at the most, and plus if I change something it would be with your consent. _Misterfrizzy, a.K.a totally trustworthy :)_

    ReplyDelete
  20. you should try talking to your friends that you told about leekspin. its suspicious that newfrozen got hacked right after leekspin did. maybe they had something to do with it?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sickening just sickening >:T!! I cant just sit here and watch my friends get hacked!!
    Im gonna make a more in depth post about this on my blog i will start woriting it now if you want to look for it later

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I wish I could help, but the fact that the hacker is finding secret accounts...

      Delete
  22. You should install avast or some other Trojan/virus scanners on your Mac, if you can. Not sure if you can; I don't have one. Maybe try making a new account on your computer or something? That might work. Also, have you tried on a different computer? You could probably tell if it's your computer or your account/parent dashboard for sure then.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I could do screenshots if you need them, and you could give me credit or not, Idc :P
    Either way, PLEASE don't abandon this blog. There are seriously only 3 blogs, besides mine, that are REALLY worth reading ( in my opinion), the Animal Jam Whip, The Animal Jam Legendary Palooza, and this blog. So, like I said, don't leave, because I love this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  24. And I guess the Animal Jam Community too. IDK.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm sorry that you got hacked. I will give you some stuff next time I see you on. This is my favorite blog, and I go on it everyday, so I feel really bad for you. I hope nothing bad happens to you or your account again.

    ~ Aaron816

    ReplyDelete
  26. I will help you if that means taking screenshots or helping you with the information or being an author. Honestly, I just love this blog. It is honestly the only blog that uploads often that I follow. I guess I just don't want this blog to become "dead" as you say it. Too many amazing ones have become this way and I would hate for yours to become that way. Prawn, whatever you do, please do not quit. Even if it means posting AJ history, I don't care. If you go, we will all miss you. If that is how it must be, goodbye forever then.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Meloetta? We have another chat drama.. I'm writing this is a non-pleasing mood right now. Well, I will see you soon, Meloetta. If you can do anything about Taco, thank you. You can delete this if you want to..

    ReplyDelete
  28. If you ever find out who it is tracking your IP address is pretty serious and I'm pretty sure it's a felony you could get arrested for :T so sure if you want to get arrested for a children's game go ahead track somebody's IP address

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still not a felony lol i stand corrected

      Delete
  29. Mel, I have a little something for you. I want you to take a look at it. :)

    http://animaljamwhip.blogspot.com/2016/04/a-letter-to-mel.html

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm really sorry, Mel :'(

    I really love your blog, and I'm sorry that this happened.

    - Snowflake

    Bye Mel, I guess. Hopefully this hacker will stop.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I could always help with screenshots.
    It's just terrible that one person being incredibly jerkish keeps you from enjoying yourself on a game.
    At least we support you even if you're hacked.
    You're my favorite blogger, and I'm just furious that someone's preventing you from having fun on an online game.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Whos ack Meleotta? if someone know who get em here i will kick dem ass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG MELOETTA HOW ARE YOU LETTING THIS GUY CURSE

      Delete
    2. Ass is not a curse.

      Delete
    3. Ass = butt

      so its not a curse that much

      Delete
    4. HULK SMAAAAAAAAAAASH

      Delete
  33. You should not add authors, they can delete everything you have. Trust me it happens, alot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another reason why I'm afraid to add authors

      Delete
    2. Melo, maybe only have your most trusted friends be an Author?

      Delete
  34. instead of adding authors, they could send you what they want to say in an email or something, then you could approve it, and put it on the blog yourself. that way you could avoid people deleting everything like someone up there said ^^

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi. I really wanna be an author or admin. It would mean so much to me.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Meloetta, your blog has always been one of my favorites. I'm so sorry that you're having safety issues, and I hope that you can return safely back to Animal Jam. I will miss you.
    Jam On,
    crayonpop101

    ReplyDelete
  37. Its my Birthday today! If you wanna gift me then my user on AJ is Cookie0417!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Im not asking to be an author or admin im just saying if you are desprate pick me but there are way better choices than me take a look at my blog if you want to see

    ReplyDelete
  39. I would be fine with sending you screenshots of anything you need. I really want to help you! You have done so much for all of us and it is THE LEAST I can do. If you need me give me a shout ok!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I'm very to sorry to hear of this. :( I also had a security issue semi-recently. Not the same thing, but still, a scary security issue. I'd totally be up to sending you screenshots or even being an author if that'd be something you want.

    - Aresos/infinitymagicheroisback

    ReplyDelete
  41. Well here is one solution I found out, if you have passwords saved to you're browser (Google Chrome) If so, they could be hacked into you're chrome/e-mail and see all saved passwords (AJ for example) I suggest changing you're Google password, if you use Google Chrome, and delete ALL saved passwords if this is the case

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners