TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Illustrated Item Ideas

As promised, here are my illustrated ideas for new items! I'm doing this because AJ made Cactus Hats based on my drawing
Maybe if I draw more they will make more of my items! Hey I doubt it but it's worth a try!

The first one is Squid Hats

I also had an idea similar to this one but I wasn't able to draw it right. Spider Hats! They would look kinda like the squid hats but it would obviously be a spider instead. The idea I had was a black spider with red eyes

Lampshade Hat

Yes, this is a stupid idea. It would probably be an item for April Fools' Party like Shark Hats were. The light coming from the top could work like Construction Hat's light - it's always off, but if your animal is walking/dancing or something, the light comes on

Dice Tail

This is an idea I got from my old friend Zafara. The main part of it looks like a Mace Tail, but instead of a spike ball at the end, there are handing fuzzy dice. There could also be a Fuzzy Dice Necklace which would just be a pair of fuzzy dice that goes around our animal's neck

If you want to make your own items, here's a template

It's literally just a picture of a plain wolf in the inventory screen that you could've taken yourself but it's there if you want it

That's it for my ideas, but TacoNoobGamer of deviantart asked me to feature her item idea artwork!

In case you didn't read the text above, I'll write it in big text
The 3 items below were not made by me, they were made by TacoNoobGamer

Bee Hat

Taco actually put effort into making these unlike me lol
So this is a headband with a be at the top. This would probably bee released when they inventively rerelease those "special" bee related items

Punk Hair

I can see these becoming popular with the aldan walls (arctic wolves) lol


Seal Balloon
(and balloons for other animals)

Cute !!!!!!

19 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They'll make them April of next year Mel, they seem to make one item you request every April.

      Delete
  2. Those drawings ARE AMAZING! The ideas are giid

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes. and im willing to bet the SECOND punk hair comes out of stores, they would be treated like spiked collars and crap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet so, so I'm just gonna fill my inventory with Punk Hair so I can be the rarest person ever lol

      Delete
    2. Excuse me taconoob but u draw guud. :3 I likes ur seal balloon ( from a sneeze lol idk)

      Delete
    3. +Anonymous lol ty my taco friend

      Delete
  4. http://s288.photobucket.com/user/shadowsoflegand/media/Spider_Hat_for_Mel_zpswhj78jr8.png.html?sort=3&o=0

    http://s288.photobucket.com/user/shadowsoflegand/media/Spider_Barrett_for_Mel_zps2za4ujfu.png.html?sort=3&o=1

    I tried to draw them in AJ's style.
    -Fomar

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Punk Rock Hair...I WANT IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha you caught on my phrase of aldan walls

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY GOSH THEY LOOK AMAZING I LOVE PUNK HAIR KSDJFHIEUHFSEIFHI

    ReplyDelete
  8. The punk hair exists in aj now.

    AND I NEED THAT DICE TAIL

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners