TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, June 3, 2016

While we wait for me to fix this stuff...

I can't post comments right now for my own reasons, but I'm still able to read them and will reply to all the ones that need replying to when I get this sorted out. So in the meantime, I had some ideas for this blog. Since I obviously can't play AJ anymore and I don't want this blog to die but still have mixed feelings about adding authors, I was thinking I could use this space for thought dumps. I pretty much used to do that already, but I want to post thought dumps/rants about non-AJ related things. I'm not really afraid to share my controversial opinions so... yeah
Since these won't be AJ stuffs, it might be a better idea to make a new blog for that, but... nah lol
You can request topics and stuff if you want. But before I even decide if I'm going to do that yet, I've been working on a huge post that will be just a huge wall of text with a few pictures. It might contain more words than any of my posts combined. Probably not, but that should give you an idea on how big the post could end up being. It's kinda like my entire life's story. All 7 (almost 8) years of my life. I highly doubt anyone's going to care enough to read a dictionary sized page about my sad life lol so I'd like to know your thoughts on how I should go about doing it. Do you think I should split it up into ~10 posts, or should I fit it all into one post but split it into chapters? Or just do it however the squiddin sugar hugs I want? Would anyone even read a post like that regardless of how I made it? It's kinda like a huge thought dump where I talk about all kinds of things. I don't know what else to post here so >:(

33 comments:

  1. Well I love this blog and I have no life, so I'd read it anyway, whatever you decide to do. Just do whatever feels best for you, at least that's what I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you cant post or reply to this, but if your blog isn't gonna be an AJ blog anymore, you should change the name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently the new AJ toys come with codes for in-game items, sort of like the Sidekix plushies a while back, according to some Aldaners.
    Nice cash grab, HQ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would read it and you should just make it one post

    ReplyDelete
  5. i post each year, or years with more words split into 2 posts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why not? ITS your blog and plus, I can see if I will relate, I had a errm crappy life... But whatevr..-Misterfrizzy-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you comment on sekrit blawg?

    ReplyDelete
  8. ��
    I like thought dumps
    Don't add new authors! It would ruin this blog :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. i feels bad for you
    but i got some ~waoh~ aj-related ideas
    1. nostalgic pictures
    theyre cool
    2. edited items
    aj might kinda possibly make them real

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you do decide to re-do this blog, could you still keep some of the AJ information? I've always loved this blog, I'd hate to see all the AJ stuff gone...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Idk why but I really like your long post because it's really interesting to read (3

    And I think adding other authors to the blog is a good idea, but only people you've known for a while

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wait... when u said all 7 almost 8 years of ur life... r u 7 years old?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really don't care how you do it but, exactly HOW old are you?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I know this is late, but how about copying the comments and making one big post answering them?

    ReplyDelete
  15. just to say, your "deleted items" URL is broken. You are missing the colon (:) in the "http://" at the beginning. You have: "http//..."

    ReplyDelete
  16. Melotoot they added pigs. The pigs r rlly derpy tho. Also something happened with an arctic wolf. They had a "beta hood" i know there is the actual beta hood with the teal color and green eye piece and theres the teal hood with black eyepiece and lastly the light blue hood with the green eyepiece... this person had the light blue hood with green eyepiece and wanted my whole list of betas for it.. so wut chu think

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey.. Just wanted to tell you that whitehat (aka nuzlocke) can't play an anymore because they banned him forever, and all of his accounts
    http://m.imgur.com/gallery/mLFdRCA

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Mel
    Got permanently banned from animal jam because they think that my programs harm their game

    ReplyDelete
  19. Have you decided whether or not to add authors? Please let me know, :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. y is no 1 commenting?

    ReplyDelete
  21. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YQX12MK4c-g

    :) someone proves apart I wrong

    ReplyDelete
  22. https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ODbtBHw7Rv8/V19V9u6R8LI/AAAAAAAABio/pT4PVecr7RkdEP6kgtWIFlsrKXQpWeH8ACLcB/s1600/formay.PNG

    ReplyDelete
  23. K I dunno if this will help u but here
    http://www.tech.spoilertv.com/2012/05/troubleshooting-comments-for-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi melotoot. When u said " All 7 (almost 8) years of my life " what dat mean? R u 7 years old? Hmm....

    ReplyDelete
  25. I remember finding this blog. It was around late 2014 I guess. I saw 71 looking up glitches. It was cool, so I read some posts. I stayed. I have had this blog in my memory for a while. I don't know how I can go on without your funny and interesting posts. It seems as if your quitting. You should come back. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love walls and ceilings

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi. Y r u ignore my other commentses? I cri now. *Cri* ; - ;

    ReplyDelete
  28. get this figured out or else >:-(

    oh and i just got out for the summer, so if u get this figured out we might just be able to talk or something!!! ok see ya later

    ReplyDelete
  29. ITS BUSTER AND IM ACTUALLY ALIVE

    ReplyDelete
  30. can i update your blog and take care? I have a blog and how to use one :) oh btw ive watched your blog for years until i posted this comment i have my own "comment as:Anchali Carr" thing so i can comment.

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners