TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Coming December 2017 (but probably won't be on time >‿◕)

Hey, this is Meloetta / Mayksufi / WitchHatBunny / LoveLost / Candiilaura / KuruKuruTako / PrawnPrawnOctopus / Misha / CSA 4 / all the other trillions of names I've gone by over the years for once! I'm working on a proper finale to AJF (which is going to take a very long time to finish, you'll see why)
If you have any questions or anything about AJF that you'd like me to address in one of the finale posts, like an explanation for some post or one of the many terrible AJF memes, let me know! I probably won't answer them now tho

10 comments:

  1. rip ajf :(
    so many good memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I come back and read old posts just to remember 2014 and stuff (when I started reading this blog) because those times were better :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes cant wait but also can wait ;(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found this blog again... Man is this so nostalgic for me. I hope you're moving along to better things, Mel... I still miss you.

    and yes clicking on my name leads to a picture of a pen just roll with it

    ReplyDelete
  5. what does the DLC shop stand for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "dlc" stands for "downloadable content." (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downloadable_content)

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners